Chapter 22 I’m just nothing for you, right?

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

“I’m home.” Said Howon.

“You still remember this is your home?” grandma shouted at Howon. Howon didn’t answered her. You felt the tension between their conversation so you slightly pulled on grandma’s sleeve. Grandma who worried that she might have scared you soften her voice and said,” let’s eat together.”

The three of you sat down and started to eat. The atmosphere seems to be extremely awkward and none of you wanted to start the conversation. Then, you plucked up courage and asked Howon.

“ermm.. Are you busy these few days?” Howon looked at you coldly and just nodded his head.

“Do you eat on time?” You asked worriedly.

“sometimes.”

“Do you want me to pack it for…”

“I’m tired. Sorry.” He said and went upstair.

“Yah~ Lee Howon, did you really need to speak to her like this?!” Grandma raised up her voice. You were upset and just lower your head.

“Jieun, don’t care about him… Maybe he was just too tiring…” Grandma said.

“I understand. Grandma, I’m feeling a bit sleepy so I want to rest now.”

“But, Jieun, you only ate a bit only…”

“I’m not hungry… Good night, grandma.” You said and climbed up to your room.

You walked into your room without realize that you haven’t closed your door. You sat down on the floor next to your bed. Teardrops streamed down your face.

“Why did my heart aches so much when you treat me coldly as what I hope for?” Then, you suddenly felt a great pain on your stomach but luckily it only lasted for few seconds.

“Jieun, you must control your emotion…for the sake of baby…” You then fall asleep, with yourself sitting on the floor. Howon who passed by your room found out and carried you back to the bed. He saw the wet trails left by the tears on your face.

“Do you really hate staying here with me? Why can’t you like me….” Howon said, feeling his heart aches so much….

“Maybe,I’m just nothing for you, right?” He said, giving himself a bitter smile.

 

Teaser: Kim Jieun, Are you trying to fooling me?!!

 

still able to update although having a fever... sorry that i'm really ill so unable to update the following chapters.

 

Author-nim

Kim Hoeun

2012.06.17  15:51