Chapter 33 If I say No, what would you do?

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

The class started earlier before Howon come. You sat yourself on a mat and tried to follow the instruction of the tutor. She taught a lot of steps that really help you to reduce the pain you have suffered.

“Now, let us do this bridge pose.” She started to demonstrate it to all of you and your eyes widen when you saw it. How am I going to do that, it’s tiring!

(I just randomly look for this bridge pose and this purple one come out... really didn't look for this on purpose! xD)

 

“If you’re unable to do it yourself, you can ask your husband to support you. Okay, let’s start now.” Everyone started to do it except you who are just looking around but didn’t do anything because you were unable to do yourself. You were totally jealous when you saw the lady in front of you was helped by her husband.

“You..stupid Howon… If you didn’t come, why don’t you tell me earlier…” You said in your heart.

Ah, it’s boring here. Should I have a try on it by myself? Never try, never know!

You started to do it and it easier than you think, so you continued to do it.

“One more then it would be 10 times.” You said to yourself. You tried to push up once again but you were too tired than you found yourself about to fall down. Oh no!

Suddenly, you felt someone hold on your wrist and it’s Howon.

“Howon..” You said.

“I’m sorry I’m late.” He said and put you down slowly.

“Are you okay?” he asked you gently.

“Ermm.”

“Okay, the lesson ends here for today. Please come again next time.”

Everyone gets up and greeted goodbye to the tutor. You were about to get up too, but sat back as your leg started to cramp.

“Ah!” You touched your leg and Howon who sensed it carried you up and put you on a chair.

He massaged your leg where you found yourself better and not in pain anymore.

“Do you feel okay now?” He asked.

“Yes.” You smiled to him. “Oppa, when do you know how to do this?” You asked.

“Ah, last time, I asked help from Misook ajumma about the way to reduce your morning sickness. Then, she told me and said that pregnant woman always cramp so I learn how to massage from her.”

“I never know you would do this. Thank you, oppa.” You said, giving him a sweet smile.

“Just thank you, no other present for me?” He acted like he was angry.

“Then, what do you want?”

“Here!” He said and pointed to his lip.

You looked at him shyly as you were a bit surprised by his request. You slowly pulled out your index finger and kissed on it before you pressed it on Howon’s lips.

“Done.” You said.

“What is this? Indirect kiss? I don’t want it.” He said as he was frustrated. You looked at his adorable frustrated expression and started to smile. You leaned closer to his face and gave him a peak on his lips.

“Satisfied?” You asked Howon but he didn’t even move as he was startled by you. You laughed when you saw such a rare moment! Lee Howon became a stone-like doll! Ermm..A Good Headline for newspapers!

After a few seconds, he started to regain his consciousness and replied your question.

“If I say No, what would you do?” He smirked.

“I don’t know.” You said and tried to get up as you were too shy to answer his question.

He stopped you and managed to kiss you on your lips. Your eyes widen when you feel his lips touched yours. Howon then pulled himself from you and said, “Close your eyes.”

You didn’t follow his instruction as you were still shocked by his act. He then leaned closer that makes you close your eyes in sudden. He smiled when he saw your expression.

I called you to close your eyes, you don’t want to. But when I wanted to kiss you, you close your eyes. Look like action is better than order!

He then leaned closer and kissed you on your forehead. You opened your eyes once again and looked into his eyes.

“Okay, enough for today. Let’s go home!” He said. You nodded your head and let his hand wrapped around your waist and led you to his car.

 

Teaser:

Chapter 34

(A visit to Misook's hometown!)

“Lee Howon, let your hand off…. Everyone is watching.” You murmured shyly.

“I don’t want to. I want them to jealous of me.”

+

OMO! Is this the Howon I know?!

 

Chapter 35

You saw something flies and flashing on and off in front of you. You looked at it carefully and found that it was firefly!

Yeah~ firefly moment… so romantic! xD

 

Hi, readers, it's me again! How do you think of today's chapters? and Thanks for the one who leave your comments as I felt that my writing was appreciated by you! Silent reader, never feel shy and just leave me your comment! Your comments do help me gain some ideas! Aigo~finally the sweet scene everyone wished for has come! xD *blushing*

 

BabyBlueeeLOVE  , welcome, new reader! I'm Hoeun. Nice to meet you. Thanks for loving this story. Of course, our Hoya is lovely and cute!

musiclovergirl86  , Thanks for loving my story yeah~ already update the new chapters, how do you think of it?

ateynshanuox  , Really love that much, oh, I think I gonna cry ( touched!). Thanks for loving it so much! and sorry for making you addicted with it! It's Lee howon's fault! xD

junnie_1405  , everyone started to love purple after Hoya become our bias. I think Hoya will get some cf soon if we continue to buy purple things!

HoMinWon96  , Howon belongs to inspirit! of course, you can have him... ermm. in your dream! xD Kiss... You have seen the chapter already when you see my reply! Love it? or should i make more? >v< 

YoungestGirl96  , Hey girl, don't die here. I can't go into the screen and save you! ㅎㅎㅎ 

jasminelovekitty96  , If so, i think Hoya need to marry more than 1 million times! xD ermm, the husband is really loyal to his wife. really hard to look for a man like him (except Howon!xD) Just hope that he can give enough love to the baby as i understand how people look down and play fun at you when they know your parent has passed away *sigh!* but thankfully,now i have my foster parents that cares and loves me so much that i have no regret in my life!

_RosAmeera  , I'm a korean, of course from Korea. But i never go back there after i came to Malaysia. Haha... maybe awkward to go back there as i can't speak korean fluently anymore.

YURii19  , welcome and do leave comments always!

HeyAngeLKim  , i think myungsoo will cry if he heard you! Minhyuk is really the oppa that i hope he is my real family! must be cute and gentle!

iamab2uty  , want to be in love with Minhyuk? haha.

 

Need to write for the following chapters! See you soon... and do forget to leave comments! Love you!

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.06.21

09:38am