Chapter 16 Wedding

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

Today, it was the day you are going to marry to Howon… The employee of Lee Company were busy decorated the hall in Grand Hotel(one of the hotel owned by Lee family) as most of the guests attend today were VVIP so they must do their best to keep their company’s image. The hall was finally decorated nicely which looked beautiful.

 

(The VVIP and reporters)

(VVIP's table and also the special lighting for the wedding ceremony when the bride walked in with her father..ah~ so romantic! xD)

 

The wedding was going to start soon, so the makeup artists busy doll up you.

“Miss, you looked so beautiful.” They said after finished fixing your wedding dress. They were admiring you with your white wedding dress. The dress was simple yet elegant but enough to make people admiring your porcelain white skin. The hairdresser let your hair hanging on your back with a natural wave and put on a floral wreath on top of it. The makeup was done simple but you were still glowing and radiant with the beauty.

(imagine that the hair hanged at the back and your hair are brown colour ^ - ^)

“Miss, it’s done…” You thanked them before they left the room, leaving you alone in silentness. You sighed and looked to yourself at the full-length mirror in front of you. “Is this me?” You can’t believe who was the girl you saw.

“Jieun, it’s you!” You turned around and saw grandma. She wore a nice hanbok which matches with her elegance. She holds your hand and led you to a chair to have some rest.

“Our Jieun, you’re so beautiful today. No wonder people say a bride in a wedding dress is the prettiest woman,” You heard her words and started to remember what your mom said before she died. “Jieun, sorry that mom can’t keep the promise with you… mom really want to see you wore the wedding dress and married the one you loved…But mom can’t wait until that day….sorry, please forgive me….” Tears flowed down your cheek and makes grandma worried about u.

“Why are you crying? Do I say something wrong?”

“My mom always wanted to see me in wedding dress…..”Grandma hugged you and your hair.

“Don’t cry….my dear… Howon had told me before and he knows you might be upset that your family are not with you so he invited someone special to attend your wedding.” Grandma said and wiped away your tears.

“I think I should leave and let you reunite with him.” She said and your hair once again before she leave. Then the door opened and came in an unexpected person.

“Jieun ssi..”

“Fath….” The tears formed again in your eyes.

He hugged you and said, “ Why did you lied to me? The fact that you are my daughter…”

“I…” You tried to say but you are crying too hard.

“I’m sorry that I’m a useless father that cannot admit you as my daughter. I’m sorry…” You shook your head and said…. “No, at least you come to my wedding…..appa” You looked at him while trying to give him a smile. He wiped away your tears and smiled back to you.

“You are getting married now, so you will have your own family.. Appa can’t do anything for you but prepare a small gift for you.” He handed you a jewellery box and you found a bracelet inside. He put it on your hand and smiled happily.

“But how do appa knows that I’m gonna married today?” You asked.

“Your husband looked for me and plead me to come to your wedding. At first, I rejected him. But his sincerity has touched my heart and finally I accepted his request. He is a nice person so appa think he will able to replace me and give you the love that appa was unable to give.”

After you heard what you father told you, you feel touched…  “I didn’t know you have did so much for me…. Thank you, Howon” you whispered in your heart.

“The wedding has began now… so ….let appa guide you and hand you over to the man you loved.”

He said and walked you down to the hall.

You stood in front of the door and said to yourself.

“This dream has finally come true…. BUT will I be able to keep this dream from disappear?”