Chapter 43 I’m not your woman!

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

“Tok tok!” Minhyuk knocked on the door and came into Howon’s office.

“Hyung, I’m here!” He said and sat himself on the sofa.

“Hyung, why do you call me so suddenly? Anything happens?” Minhyuk said while looking at his hyung curiously. Howon looked away from Minhyuk’s stare and started to his neck.

“Ermm… I …” Howon wanted to ask Minhyuk’s help but it was way too embarrassing! His pride not allowed him to do it!

“Hyung, I’m quite busy now. If you don’t have anything to say then I go now.” Minhyuk said and tried to get up. Howon saw it and quickly pressed Minhyuk down on the sofa.

“Hyung, what thing bothers you?” Howon heard his question but he was still hesitated to speak out his mind. He bites his lower lip and then closed his eyes and speaks out his mind.

“I want to propose to Jieun!”

Minhyuk looked at his hyung and was not in surprise at all.

“Aren’t you two already married?”

“Well, that moment we are married because of the baby, but now I really love her as my wife.”

“Then, just keep on love her!” Minhyuk said as he was still confused by Howon’s word.

“Well… before that, she kind of hate me so I…..”

“You what?” Minhyuk looked at Howon seriously.

“I told her that we can have a contract marriage and once she gave birth, she can leave as she wants……” Howon said and bowed down his head.

“What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hyung, are you crazy?!!” Minhyuk screamed when he heard Howon’s ridiculous confession.

“It’s because she suffered so much when she was with me that time.. and it hurted me so much seeing her cry for me……” Howon said and tears started to form in his eyes.

“Hyung……”

“I thought I can let her go when the time passed, But… I really love her so much that I can’t lose her in my life……” Tears rolled down on his face. Minhyuk saw his hyung cried for the first time and it kind of upset him.

“Hyung, Don’t worry, I will help you to win her heart!” Minhyuk said and patted on Howon’s shoulder. Howon looked at him and hugged him touchedly.

“Minhyuk ah!” Howon wanted to say thank you but he was crying too hard that he can’t speak it out.

“Oh, hyung, I know it. Need not to speak out! Your pride will definitely kill me if you say it out!”

Howon who heard his brother’s touching confession cried even harder. Tears kept on falling on Minhyuk’s shoulder. The situation is kind of touching and romantic, however it turned into a bad one in the next second.

“Yah! Hyung, stop crying! You had wet my coat!” Minhyuk shouted to Howon.

“Yah! Kang Minhyuk! Is that stupid coat important than your hyung’s feeling?” Howon said angrily, unable to believe what he heard just now.

“Hyung, you know what? This is the limited coat in this world! Do you know I starve myself for 3 WEEKS just to buy this coat!” MInhyuk pouted his lips angrily.

“You can just tell me and hyung will buy for you!” Howon said frustratedly.

“I’m not your WOMAN! Why do I need to tell you and ask you to buy for me? Hyung, your mind is a bit…” Minhyuk said and do a awkward facial expression.

“What?! Yah, Kang Minhyuk!” Howon said angrily and clenched his fist.

“Look like I need to give you a lesson!” Howon smirked. Minhyuk who sensed something bad is going to happen so the most important thing is ……… RUN!!!!!!!!

“Kang Minhyuk, Stand there!” Howon shouted while chasing at Minhyuk.

“Only STUPID will stand there!”

In a twinkle of an eye, the office was then become a “playground” for two choding men to play “chasing game”!

“Kang Minhyuk, I’m tired so let rest now.”

“Merong! I know you were trying to trick me! I won’t fall for it!” Minhyuk said and sticked out his tongue funnily.

“Then, you stayed here alone. I’m hungry so I’m going to that restaurant.” Howon said and took his coat. Minhyuk who heard it and quickly stuck himself to his hyung.

“Hyung, bring me along!” Minhyuk said and pouted his lips.

“Okay, but with one requirement!”

“What is it?” Minhyuk stared at Howon. Howon asked Minhyuk to come closer and he whispered to his ear.

“That is…….. you gonna die now!” Howon said and caught Minhyuk in his arms.

“Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hyung is the baddest man in this world…..No, Hyung is the most evil man in this universe!”

 

 

Haha, update again! Wrote this while listening to Infinite's CHASER... so it 's included in this episode. xD

How do you think of this chapter? I laughed hardly when i wrote the part that Minhyuk shouted that he was not Howon's woman.... KYAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. *slap*

Okay, it's late now.. Goodnight and tomorrow i think i need to say goodbye to you all... story will end soon... :(

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.06.26

22:39