Chapter 37 Who are you? What are you doing here?

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

“Hyung!” Minhyuk came in and stood frustratedly in front of Howon’s table.

“What?” Howon said like he didn’t really care.

“Hyung, how can you let Jihyo noona took her leave? My work has increased a lot because hyung approved it!”

“She has been worked diligently for the company for 3 years and now she finally married. Why can’t I give her some holiday?”

“Oh, it’s honeymoon!” Minhyuk said as he finally understands and stopped complaining.

“Honeymoon???” Howon asked surprisingly.

“Hyung, why do you look at me like this? Huh~! Hyung, don’t tell me you don’t know what is honeymoon?” He said desperately. Howon looked at him innocently and nodded his head.

“Oh my poor sister-in-law! Eh!” Minhyuk said as he started to show his sympathy to you.

“Hyung, honeymoon is the moment where married couple went for a holiday and spent wonderful time together! Hyung, how can you didn’t bring noona there? Hyung, you’re a bad husband!”

After hearing what Minhyuk said, Howon started to feel sorry to you and upset. Minhyuk looked at his hyung and started to regret what he said. Then, something popped into Minhyuk’s mind. Yes, you gonna help them!

“Hyung, I will help you!”

“Yes?”

(At home)

You heard someone opened the door and thought that it must be Howon, so you quickly jumped out of the sofa. But when you turned around, you saw two strange men standing in front of you!

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” You asked nervously but they didn’t answer your question. They gave you a special envelope and asked you to open it.

“I’m sorry I can’t tell you now. You will know later.” He looked at you and his fierce and strong appearance makes you quite afraid of him. You sat still and tried to obey his instruction as you afraid that he might hurt you and your baby.

You finally opened the letter and were totally shocked at what you see!

[Mrs Lee, when you see this letter, I’m really sorry to say that you are now KIDNAPPED!]

“What?!!!”

“Sorry, Mrs Lee!” They said and covered your mouth with their hand before they dragged you into a car.

 

 

Still managed to update a short chapter for my dearest reader! However, it was extremely short one! >.< Mianhae! Just back and really tired… will update as soon as possible! What do you think about this chapter? What will happen? Do Howon will come to the rescue?

 

 

KPop_luverr, I know you love it! xD

BabyBlueeeLOVE, Well, past is indeed a past. We can keep it as memories, but we can’t just stay at the same spot and doing nothing. It doesn’t bring anything that you wish for if you just remain at the same place. That’s my motto! Actually, I do upset when I say about them but just keep it inside my heart becoz I know my foster parents will upset and think they have neglect me and will start to cry again. Even though they’re not my real parents, my heart still feel upset when I saw them cry for me. So I always try to be happy. Just like what I write in chapter 20, I really hope that my life partner is like a happy virus…haha… Yeah, I’m 언니, so nice to meet you, 내동생! I’m in Perth now… my result is just okay, not really very very very good. xD

jaehon, blushing? It’s not your imagination too much or my writing too touching, BUT It’s unnie’s mind too …….. xD… do you know unnie smile so much when Howon came to my dream and do this to me! KYYYYAAAAHHH! BUT It’s just a DREAM! T - T

aegiby, haha.. this fanfic will end soon… sorry that no more sweet dream for you after this…. *sigh* after this, I don’t think I have time to write 2ndfanfic ( I really want to write a sequel for this story, but seem like time didn’t allow me to do so…. How their “cute” child and also Minhyuk’s loveline…. (actually is Hoeun’s child in love with his little friend but his little friend likes Minhyuk But minhyuk likes the teacher! KYYAAAAHHHH and how Hoeun’s child and Minhyuk become love rival! xD Minhyuk become the main actor for this story!) *sigh*I can’t do this….

ateynshanuox, I think that sugar will out of stock now! xD well, I plan to let him confess but the first confess jieun maybe just thinking he was joking but then Howon do sth and give the most sincere confession and ask her don’t leave! KYYYAAAAHHHH!

Mr04loveme, look like Howon will get an ice cream cf soon thanks to me! xD well, Howon said he want to show his Hoing Hoing aegyo if he can, but I wait for so long still see nothing.. T – T But if he really do it, I sure I will heart attack! xD

jasminelovekitty96, life will be not complete without family and friends!

HoMinWon96, I will definitely like to take care of Hoaegi until I die! xD Honeymoon scene…haiz… still writing on it… so just update this extremely short chapter. Sorry! >.< Oh, you have unnie? When is her birthday?

kpop_luver1924, what thing is funny here? Mind to tell me? *pout*

fawbnerdy05, It was like normal fan, before they become inspirit, they think Howon is a shy and cool person. But if they become inspirit and know him more, he was just a cute choding aegyo baby! xD

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.06.23

21:30