Chapter 24 Please send an ambulance over here. Faster!”

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

“Madam, are you not feeling well?” asked Misook when she saw grandma keep on shaking her head.

“Misook ah, I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen and I’m not feeling ease to let Jieun alone at home. You better go back to accompany her.”

“But, madam, I can’t leave you alone.” She hesitated.

“I’m okay, just go ahead before it’s too late.”

“yes, madam.” Misook said and took a cab way back home.

 

(At home)

“Jieun, ajumma’s back. See, I bought some….” Said Misook with a handful of food she bought for you. She knew that you always hungry before you slept. However, the food was then dropped on the floor when she was shocked to find out that you are lying on the floor.

“Jieun ah!” She hold you in her arm and trying to wake you up. But you didn’t give any response. She quickly picked up her phone and dialed for help.

“Here is _______, someone has fainted, please send an ambulance over here. Faster!”

Then, she caressed your head and talked to you,”Jieun ah, it’s me, ajumma. Please wake up, my dear. Don’t frighten me.” Misook kept on calling your name, hoping you wake up now. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

 

(At hospital)

 

It’s been 20 minutes you were pushed into the emergency room. Misook, who waited outside started to pace up and down as she was extremely worried about your condition. Grandma who received a call rushed to the hospital immediately.

“Misook, how was Jieun now?”

“Madam, she still in there. Madam, I’m sorry. I should have came back earlier.”

“It’s okay… The most important thing is Jieun is safe.”

Then, the emergency room’s light was off and a doctor came out from the room.

“Who’s Kim Jieun’s family?” He said with a serious face.

“Doctor, how was her now?”

“How can you let her alone at home when you know that her body is so weak? And didn’t I told that not to trigger her emotion? Do you know that she almost miscarried?! Luckily, she was sent in on time. From now on, please don’t trigger her, okay?” said the doctor angrily.

“I’m sorry… Doctor, can I visit her?”

“Yes, but remember to let her rest more.”

 

Grandma and Misook went in to visit you for awhile but didn’t want to bother you, so they went home. Grandma found your phone on the floor and picked it up. Unintentionally, she saw your phone call history and found out that you have called Howon before. She then took out her phone and tried to call him but he didn’t picked up the call.

“It must be Howon who didn’t picked up the call. That’s why Jieun was…… That little thing! I’m gonna kill him now!” She said and ordered the driver to bring her to his office immediately!