Chapter 23 Are you trying to fooling me?!!

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

The next morning, you woke up and found that grandma and Misook were nowhere found at home. They left you a letter on the table.

“Jieun, grandma’s friend is really ill and no one is looking after her, so grandma and Misook must go there to take care of her. Sorry that grandma didn’t tell you earlier. We will be back tomorrow. Remember to take care of yourself and if have any problem, don’t forget to call Howon.     Grandma”

So…..that means Howon and I were alone at home? Oh, what should I do? Should I cook him some food for his to bring it to the office?

Then, you headed into the kitchen and took out some ingredients.

“I should also make some for Minhyuk. He definitely likes it.” You said.

After 20 minutes, you finished packed up the food and saw Howon walked down to the kitchen.

“Howon… This is the food I prepared for you and Minhyuk. I know that you don’t like to eat outside, so I…”

“Enough! Can you stopped interfere with my life?” shouted Howon.

“Howon…” You were startled by him.

“humph… Don’t you hate me so much and tried to avoid me? Now, why do you still care me so much? Are you trying to fool me? Am I a fool to you?!!”

“No….I”

“I don’t want to listen to you anymore…. I’m regret of coming back home…I shouldn’t have….” He said and slammed the door.

You stood there and tears formed in your eyes. “ I might have hurt his feeling… I’m sorry. Howon, I’m really sorry…. I didn’t mean to avoid you, I’m just afraid….afraid that I can’t hold back my feeling to you…. I’m afraid that after 10 months, I wouldn’t want to stay away from you….”

Suddenly, you felt pain on your stomach and the sudden contract in your belly caused you to yelp and clutched your stomach. The pain becomes worse as time passed. You took out your phone and tried to dial Howon’s number but he didn’t picked up the phone. You repeated to dial the phone for a few times but failed to contact him. Finally, you left a voice mail but just before you finished it, darkness started to cloud your eyes……….

 

 

 ateynshanuox  and HoMinWon96  , thanks for your concern. i'm feeling better now so i update one more chapter for you.

 

ateynshanuox, Howon is gonna confess to jieun soon (maybe)xD . haha.   

For HoMinWon96 , the sweet scene is coming soon, so prepare yourself with it.... omo, i keep dream of Howon this afternoon and of course this inspire me for my following chapters. haha. lee Howon, you really come on time...

 

And welcome _RosAmeera  it's nice to meet you! I'm Kim Hoeun, the author-nim. I'm a Chinese Korean, but sorry to say that I'm can't speak korean well. (appa, mianhae! xD)