Chapter 44 Planning

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

With Minhyuk’s help, Howon was able to plan a nice yet romantic proposal. Howon told Minhyuk about his plan and Minhyuk nodded his head happily as he was totally agreed with his idea!

“Hyung, so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I am a woman, I will definitely fall for hyung! KYAHHH!” Minhyuk smiled foolishly. Howon was totally shocked by his brother and sat aside.

“You don’t!” he said in a low and shocked voice.

“Hyung, I’m not a gay, okay? I’m love pretty long legs! Hyung, look like something wrong with your brain. Better go to see a doctor before it’s too late!” Minhyuk said. He quickly moved aside when he saw Howon took a book and threw to his side!

“Yah! HYUNG!!!!! If you do it again, I won’t gonna help you!” Minhyuk said with a serious yet funny expression.

“Are you threaten me?”

“I just saying the truth! This is call HONEST!” Minhyuk said and gave him a merong again!

This act really exacerbate his anger but he tried to hold his feeling as he really need Minhyuk’s help. Minhyuk who knew he was a bit over stopped his act and apologized to his hyung.

“Hyung, I will totally help you with this plan. So do everyone!”

Howon smiled and thanked his brother. It’s only left 2 weeks, hope that everything will be okay on that day.