Chapter 40 Ermm….do you like me?

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

“Ah.. What should I do? Howon is angry with me…….” You said. Then, something came into your mind and you took out your laptop to search for help. You type in “How to make husband not angry with me” and searched for it. A total of 200000 answers were found and you looked at most of the answers.

Dress nicely for the dinner. Romantic dinner. Express your love to your husband. If possible, give him a kiss.

What?!! Kiss? Your face started to blush when you imagine yourself giving him a kiss.

Otteokke? Should I do it? Omma yah! Can someone tell me what should I do?

Don’t really want to think too much, you took a shower and dress yourself nicely.

 

(At restaurant)

Howon reached there earlier and waiting for you there. He sat there silently and seem like he was still angry. However, he was not angry of you but HIMSELF!

Lee Howon! Afterward, remember to apologize to your wife! Don’t care your stupid selfish pride anymore! Is your pride important than your wife? If you do so, don’t cry when you lose your wife! He said to himself.

Ah!!!!!!!!! I must be crazy! Why do I need to think so much? Ah~ Kim Jieun, why can you able to make Lee Howon go insane because of you? He said again and knocked his head on the table.

“Howon, are you okay?” You said when you saw him knocked his head down on the table.

Howon was a bit shock when he saw you but still able to suppress his emotion. He remained silent and just shook his head. You sat down on a chair and waiter handed both of you the dishes you ordered. You two ate silently and the atmosphere was totally awkward and not romantic at all!

Ah! What should I do? Do I really have to do that? You kept on thinking…

“Howon……” You said but then you started to regret as you bite your lower lip.

He looked at you with mixed feelings as he was also looking for the suitable time to apologize.

He kept on using his fork to play with his food as he was hesitated when to apologize. Then, he finally plucked up his courage and asked, “Jieun, you……”

“Oppa, I what?” You looked at Howon.

“Ermm.. You like Stitch only?”

Without thinking much, you just nodded your head and smile happily.

“Yes, this much!” You said and spread your arms widely. Howon stared at you and upset again. He kept his head down and continued on playing his food. You looked at him and feeling upset too. Then, Howon suddenly spoke out his mind which makes you shocked a bit.

“Then… how about me?”

“Yes???” You looked at Howon surprisingly.

“Ermm… that….do you like me?” He said shyly and you can see he was totally serious about this.

Is he angry because of this? Hah, Lee Howon, you really…….! How can you jealous of a cartoon! You laughed hardly inside your heart. Knowing that he was looking forward for your reply, something evil popped into your mind and you thought of teasing him.

“Erm… Howon…. Now I feel like I don’t like you anymore.” You said. Howon was totally upset when he heard your reply. Lee Howon, you really a babo! He tells himself.

“But… I think I start to love you….ermm a bit!” You said while stressed on “a bit” cutely. Howon was totally shocked when he heard it.

“What did you say?”

“I say I start to love you a bit… just a bit only.” You said with a blushing face.

“Really?” Howon said and was unable to hide his smile.

“Yes. So can you please don’t angry to me now?”

“When did I?” Howon said as he still wants to keep his stupid pride.

“If you didn’t angry, why did you ignore me?” You said upsetly.

Howon looked at you and tried to explain to you.

“You also ignored me this morning, only care that ugly cartoon.” Howon said and playing with his fingers.

You laughed when you heard his words. Lee Howon, are you officially admit you are jealous? You looked at him and wanted to more.

“So, are you jealous?” You asked.

Howon who heard it just kept himself silent as his pride still not allowed him to admit it! You looked at him, knowing he still care that pride more than you. So, you thought of asking him again.

“Are you jealous?” Howon looked at you sincerely. Finally, he let down his pride and nodded his head like a robot.

You looked at him and felt warmth inside your heart. Without you knowing, you walked yourself closer to him and leaned closer to hug him and left a kiss on his cheek.

“Yeobo! I’m sorry! Please don’t angry with me! Please!” You said cutely that makes him melts. He smiled and nodded his head. You smiled back to him and about to go back to your seat, but Howon grabbed your hand and pulled you down to sit on his lap. You were totally shocked by his sudden act.

“Howon…” Without letting you have a chance to ask, Howon leaned closer and kiss you on your lips. He kissed you passionately that you were almost out of breath!

“huh….” You gasped hardly for breath after Howon pulled himself from yours. Howon looked at your cute expression and was unable to control his emotion now. He keeps on smiling again and again. Your face turned red in a sudden and you quickly get up and went back to your seat.

You picked up your fork and eat your pasta shyly as you know Howon was still staring at you. Howon then also picked up his fork and eat his food happily. You looked at him and started to ask him out of curiosity.

“Just now seeing you ate a bit only, I thought you didn’t like it.”

“Oh, just now it really tastes bad, but now it tastes so delicious. Seem like kiss is really a good seasoning! Should we have more?” he said and tried to tease you back.

Your face blushed again and Howon really love your priceless expression!

You ignored Howon’s stare and continued to eat. However, you yelp suddenly that shocked Howon and he quickly move himself to your side.

“Are you okay?” He asked worriedly.

You hold his hand excitedly and rest it on your stomach.

“Oppa, our baby, he is kicking me.” You said with a bright smile. Howon heard it and was totally clueless about it. Do I hear it right? My baby is moving inside her stomach?

Howon stuck his hand on your stomach and another hand wrapped around your waist. He was totally excited to feel it. However, the baby didn’t move again and Howon was really disappointed. Just when he was about to move his hand away, suddenly, he feels a unique touch on your stomach! It’s the baby kicking your stomach again!

Howon widen his eyes when he feels it and looked at you surprisingly and shouted with excitement. “Moving! Our baby is moving now! He’s moving!” You saw his excited expression and smiled happily.

Then, Howon looked at you again and requested to rest his head on your stomach so that he can hear the baby’s heartbeat. You nodded your head and let his head sticks closer to your stomach. Howon concentrated himself and smiled happily when he finally heard his baby’s heartbeat.

He hugged you in his arm and thanked you.

“For what?” You asked.

“For giving me the chance to be a father.” He said and smiled to you.

After a while, Howon brought you back to your room, considered that you must be tiring.

He kissed you on your forehead and said goodnight before he left your room.

When Howon reached his room, he received a message from you.

[Howon VS Stitch, who will be the final winner?]

“What?” Howon said when he saw it. Then, 2ndmessage popped out.

[Now, it’s Howon generation! Howon No 1! And the present is “I love you!”]

Howon smiled when he saw your cute message.

Thank you, Jieun…. For appear in my life and let me have the chance to fall in love with you. I love you….

 

 

How’s today episode? As the topic today is honeymoon so I wrote it as sweet as honey! Can you feel the sweetness? Haha, only left 3-4 more chapters then this fanfic will be ended. Everyone, you must be upset like me, right? But I have no choice. Thank you for support me until now.

 

 

KPop_luverr, I fall in love with Stitch before unnie falls for Howon. KYAHHH!

jasminelovekitty96, everyone is clever than me… xD haha..i laugh too when I saw myself writing Howon jealous of a cartoon! >.<

Happy2701, update already! Don’t feel shy to speak more, baby! I love to hear “shocking” confession! xD *crazy after writing this chapter!*

ateynshanuox, I want to go too… my friend go there before and bought me a stitch plushie after knowing that I can’t go there. Howon is Hoaegi, of course he is childish! xD and Howon loves to tease Sunggyu these few days (In Ranking king and weekly idol) yup, will end this fanfic this week. Sorry for upset you all. I have to do so, so that I can concentrate on my study and practical training. My aim is to be a good doctor that can save people life so that they will not sad and regret like I do in the past. But, if I have free time, maybe I will consider writing a sequel. That’s also need to see how many people support me! xD

Summer0o, I know it’s unbelievable but you have to accept the reality! xD

infiniteinspirit96, Stitch is a disney cartoon character.

Catalina390, this is the last time Howon jealous in this fanfic. (maybe?)

aegiby, Don’t underestimate yourself. Everyone in this world has their own unique, just you haven’t discover it yet. Maybe my imagination is a little bit crazy than others! KYAHHH! If someone was able to help me, maybe we can write the sequel together…

pinaychicks23   &    fawbnerdy05, Howon is cute, right? xD

HeyAngeLKim, when someone is jealous, they don’t care whether it is a human, animal or just visual character! Because for him, all of them are his rival! xD

adriana04, So fall in love with Howon’s charm? xD

BabyBlueeeLOVE, if my childhood story managed to give reflection to someone and let him or her realize how important it is having a family, I will just let it be. Even I unable to receive or give my love to the one I loved, but I still want the others to be loved and appreciated. It’s okay, dear. Need not to apologize. Death is one part of our life and we just need to accept the truth. Maybe I experienced it before, so I can accept it easily. There’s been someone who asked me why didn’t you cry when you feel hurt. However I just answer her that it’s not that I don’t feel the pain, but I just get used to the pain itself already.

YoungestGirl96, thanks for loving it… Minhyuk is also a good ideal man!

YURii19, I know you can’t stand of Howon’s cuteness now, so just shout it out! xD

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.06.25

20:45