Chapter 45 Kim Jieun, happy birthday!

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

Today, you woke up early in the morning and took a bath to freshen yourself. After that, you sat yourself on the sofa and looked outside.

“Woah, what a nice day!” You said and smiled to yourself. Then, you touched your belly and started to talk to your baby.

“Darling, today is your mommy’s birthday! Why don’t you come out now and congrats me? Mommy really hopes to see you soon.” You said to your baby after knowing from the doctor that you will deliver within these 2 weeks.

Feeling a bit hungry, you walked down to the kitchen and saw Grandma and Misook sitting on the dining table. However, Howon was nowhere found. You were a bit upset but you suppressed your feeling as you don’t want to ruin your mood today.

“Grandma, it’s really nice to sit here and having breakfast with you again.” You said as she was also busy like Howon, always attends company conferences overseas. Grandma smiled to you and asked you, “My dear, what do you planned to do today?”

“Ermm… I have no programme.” You said as you were really free today.

“Ermm..grandma is a bit busy today so I gonna leave afterwards for a conference. So, is it okay that you were alone at home?” Grandma said, trying not to upset you.

“I’m okay as Misook ahjumma is here with me.” You said as you thought she will stay with you but the words came from grandma really upset you.

“Sorry, dear! Misook will follow me to the conference.” She said with a sorry facial expression. You looked at her and told her that it’s okay.

“Grandma, it’s okay as I can still watch television at home.” You said and gave her a smile. Misook then took out an invitation card and handed it to you.

“Ah, Jieun ah, I forget too. You are invited to a hotel nearby the Haeundae Beach. So, you will not going to boring now.”

“Oh, for me?”

“Ermm. And it’s today. So, why don’t you go and change your clothes and go with the driver?”

“Okay.” You said as you don’t want to stay at home, just for today.

Grandma and Misook left the house and you went upstairs to change your clothes.

“Mrs , are you ready to go?” said Uncle Hwang, your personal driver.

“Ermm.. let’s go.” You said and slipped into the car.

On the way, you looked outside of the window and looked quite upset.

Uncle Hwang saw it and asked you, “Mrs, are you not feeling well?”

“No.”

“Then, why do you look upset?” You didn’t answered and just kept yourself silent. You looked outside of the window again and saw Haeundae beach, one of the beach in Busan. The scenery was really beautiful and amazed you, but seem like these doesn’t get rid of your bad mood.

Today is my birthday, but seem like I will celebrate it alone again.

Arrived at the hotel, you stepped out of the car and went into the hall. Without any thought, you stepped in. However there was nobody there but you were still shocked to see it.

The wall inside the hall was full with your photos and it seems like someone took it without you knowing it. Every photo was you with a bright smile from every angle. You looked at the table next to the door and it was full of presents. And all of these were yours! You took it one by one and it was presents from Grandma, Misook, Minhyuk, Uncle Hwang, father and also your ex-colleagues. Tears started to form in your eyes.

I thought I will need to celebrate alone again. You said and wiped away your tears.

Then, your eyes glued to the corner that was a bit far away from the table. You walked there and found some transparent display boxes that filled with beautiful items. You were totally attracted to it and started to look around.

The first item inside the box was a wineglass.

“Ermm… wineglass? Who’s so crazy to collect this thing?” You thought and shook your head as you disapproved his interest. But then you noticed a description was placed beside it and started to read.

This is the glass used by the girl whom I first met and fall in love with. I left her my contact number purposely just hoping she will contact me back. However she didn’t contact me even once in these 2 months and I totally lost contact with her. I tried to look for her but she was nowhere found. God, can you please let me met her again?

You stood there for awhile as you was quite confused. Am I the girl he looking for? Who is he actually? You started to think over again, but nothing came out in your mind. So, you decided to look at the next item.

It was a purple scarf. Your eyes widen when you looked at it carefully again. Isn’t this the one I gave to..Howon?! 

Besides it, a description was placed like the one before it. You read it as you were totally curious what was Howon trying to do now.

This is the scarf that Miss Cutie passed to my grandma as an apology birthday present for me. I was really curious who she was so I went there to look for her. However we met each other in a really surprise way and I never thought I will met her again after 2 months. And the most important thing is I finally know her name. It’s Kim Jieun. She’s having my baby and we are going to marry soon.

3rd item: wedding dress

This is the wedding dress that I had chosen for her and she really wore it for our wedding ceremony. She looked really beautiful and stunning. Never thought that she will married someone like me. Even though she was smiling that day, I can still feel that she was shocked by the reporters. She must feel burden to be my wife, right? I’m sorry that I had made you suffered.

4th  item: a photo of the ring

This is the ring that ancestors passed it to their daughter-in-law. And today, I finally put it onto her finger. Now, she officially became my wife. However, she married to me just for the sake of grandma and the baby.

5th item: marriage certificate

Finally received our marriage certificate. Until now, it still feels like a dream for me. But the name   Lee Howon   and   Kim Jieun   that wrote in it told me that it’s real. However, she seems to hate me so I told her that we can have contract marriage. After I said it, I was totally regret and hoping that she will reject. But, she accepted my request. So, in the end, this certificate is just a piece of paper that doesn’t mean anything…...

6th item: fork

This is the one which I threw when I was angry and this little thing makes me unable to speak to Jieun as it’s kind of awkward. After that, I was totally regret but nothing gonna change. Lee Howon, why do your body always act faster than your mind?

7Th item: baby clothes

This is the clothes I saw at the shopping mall when I passed by. I was totally attracted to it and wanted to buy. But not knowing my baby’s gender, I bought the blue and the pink one. If my baby is a boy, then I will let him wear the blue one while the pink one, I will keep it for his sister. Well, my baby seems like haven’t have his or her own name, so I should think it now. Baby boy, I will name it Lee Shinwoo while for baby girl, I will name it Lee Shinhyun. My baby, do you like it?

8th item: photo of ultrasound screening

This is the 3rd time she went for her ultrasound screening. Luckily, I managed to reach there before it started. Well, it really looks miraculous as I was really unable to imagine that I can see my baby. It’s really amazing. My baby, please grow healthily. Daddy loves you!

9th item: Stitch

Well, I really hate this guy as he was my first love rival! However, I still need to persuade myself to like it because Jieun likes it very much. I need to do so, so that I can get closer to her. My rival, let get closer to each other!

10th item: keychain

This is the present I received from Yongmin. I was totally touched when I received this. Never feel like this before that someone appreciated my hard work. Yongmin ah, how nice it would be if you are our child!

Last item: empty display box

WHAT?! Nothing?????

You looked around and saw a description inside.

Today, I will give this to her myself……

 

Suddenly, you heard the door was opened and you saw……….

 

 

So, who was the one she saw? I bet all of you will get the wrong answer! xD

Teaser: Proposal! and guess what happens? Do you accept? Howon get rejected? Where is Minhyuk??? WHat happens next?????

 

COMING SOON!

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.06.27

19:08