Chapter 8 How I met “her”

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

“Anyonghasaeyo, I’m Kim Jieun. Please look after me.. Thank you” then your colleague welcomed you and all of you went to your place and started your work.

“ Mrs Lee is coming!” one of the colleague said and everyone arranged themselves in 2 row on the left and right and so do you… “Who is Mrs Lee?” I asked the colleague beside me.. “She is the president of Lee Company and this shopping mall is one of the building that she owns.” You nodded your head as a sign that you understand…

“Good morning, Mrs Lee” the manager greeted her. All of you followed the manager by bowed to her too. Mrs Lee nodded her head and manager quickly asked her,” Madam, anything I can help you?” “Well, Mr Lee’s birthday is just around the corner, so I want to choose some suit for him, BUT just not really knowing his taste…” then Mrs Lee looked at you all and saw you..

“Miss, can u help me?” “Yes?!” everyone looked at you..

“yes, of course.” You pretend to smile but actually you feel weird coz this is the 1stday you work here but u have a kind of feeling that something bad is gonna happen.

You brought Mrs Lee to the men’s clothing department to look for the suit.

“Is this okay?” you said.

“ It’s nice but a little too much old-fashioned…” She said with an unbelievable face to your “unique” taste.

“nae?”

“Is there something wrong?”

“Madam, I may be rude, but according to Mr Lee’s age which is “a  bit” old, this style really suited him.” You said while stressed on the word ”a bit”.

But before you finished your words, you heard a laugh from Mrs Lee. You looked at Mrs Lee with confused look and she quickly answered you,” Mr Lee is not refer to my husband but my grandson… He just around your age so…. But you (your act made her wanna laugh) … such a cute lady,”

“sorry, madam… I didn’t know that …I’m sorry..” you bowed to her..

“nevermind…it’s okay… he seldom come here so it’s okay you didn’t know about it… So..now can u still help me to choose clothes for him according to his “age”? “ She said, trying to hold back her laughter…

“Yes, madam…” You said with your blushing face.

 

After 1 hour,

 

You had successfully helped her choose a nice suit.

“Thank you for helping me, young lady..” She smiled to you.

Then you feel sorry for misunderstanding her grandson’s age, so you told her to wait for a while.

“Madam, please wait me for a while!”You said and quickly rushed to your locker and took a simple yet nice plastic bag.

“ This wouldn’t be able to worn by him….” You said  while thinking about him… “ so.. why don’t I give to someone who would suited it better…” You continued your words and smiled.

You ran out and found Mrs Lee still waiting for you…You feel happy and handed her the plastic bag.

“This is?” She asked you.

“This is a gift for Mr Lee for misunderstand his age. Please accept my apology.”

“So, u rushed to get this present?” You nodded your head. “ I made this and it may not valuable enough for..”

She hugged you before you finished your word .Everyone shocked at Mrs Lee’s action especially you.

Then, she said “ For me, this is the best gift that contains one’s love… Nice lady, can you tell me your name?”

“My name is Kim Jieun”

“ Such a sweet name like you.. Jieun ssi, hope to see you again.”

“thank you, madam.. hope to see you too”

You sent her off and went back to your work. All of your colleagues become nicer to you after seeing you close to Mrs Lee… your work became a bit less thanks to Mrs Lee.

“What a lucky day! Seem like my life is going to turn better? And that Mr Lee… even I didn’t know who you are, but I think you will be a good owner to the scarf.. Happy Birthday, Mr Lee”