chapter 3 in the pub

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

(kim Jieun)

 

I sat on a chair near the bar and there a bartender asked me to have a drink. BUT this is the first time I came to a pub (just officially become an adult in korea)  so I was totally clueless.

“Just give me a drink that can forget everything,”

The bartender nodded his head.

“Here’s your drink”

Bartender handed vodka martini to you and you grabbed the drink and took a shot of it.

“Give me more” you said. The bartender followed your demand.

After taking 5 shot, you started to feel dizzy as the surrounding was too noisy and just makes you out of breath. You stood up to paid the bill and wanted to leave. However, a stranger clenched your hand and started to flirt you.

“Sorry, I’m not interested to you”

“but, I’m interested to you…” he said with his hand holding your waist.

“Take your hand off” You shouted. But the way you shouted at him makes him want u more. He started to pull you closer and tried to kiss you. You tried your best to free yourself from him but he was way stronger than you… He smirked to you and said “ you gonna  be mine tonight..”.

I closed my eyes which makes my tears flow down on my cheeks. “God, why don’t you take me away with my mom?” you said in your deep heart core…

Then, you feel someone pulled you away….