Chapter 34 OMO! Is this the Howon I know?!

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

“Jieun ah, are you done?” asked Misook.

“Yes, ahjumma! I’m ready to go.”

Howon, who sits in the living room was looking at you.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going to ajumma’s hometown for 2 days.”

“What?!” Howon said with his eyes widen.

“Why? Can’t I go? I just boring staying at home as you’re always not here.”

“I already take my leave for 3 days to stay here with you.” Howon said with a pout face.

“Is it? I’m sorry, I have to go. I already promise with ajumma.”

Then, Howon stood beside Misook and started to persuade her to let him go too.

“Ajumma….please….let me go! My life would without you….please…I would die if I can’t eat the food you cook.” Misook looked at Howon and found that he has changed a lot after he had married you. She finally nodded her head and Howon danced joyfully around her. He took over the luggages from Misook and said, “I’ll help you, let’s go!” You looked at Howon and totally speechless as you shook your head.

 

After driving for 4 hours, you finally reached ahjumma’s hometown!

Misook’s mother hugged her when she saw her daughter come back after a long time.

“Welcome back.” She said with tears in her eyes. Then, you go and greet her with Howon.

“Halmeoni, anyonghasaeyo!” Misook’s mother who saw you caressed your head.

“Oh, such a cute little bride. Welcome to my house. Misook told me that you’re pregnant. You’re must be tiring. Let go inside the room and have some chit-chat, shall we?” She said with a cute laugh. You nodded your head and followed her into the house.

“Mom, where’s father?” Misook asked when she saw he was not at home.

“Ah, he went to the grape festival.”

“Oh, yeah~ now it’s grape festival!”

“Isn’t it? It must be fun!” You screamed with joy as you love grape so much!

“Aigo~ our little bride is really happy with it? Misook, why don’t you bring her there?”

“Really, halmeoni?” You looked at halmeoni excitedly.

“Haha, look at your expression! Can halmeoni say No?” Your face blushed when you know halmeoni teased you. Everyone laughed when they saw your cuteness.

“Mother, I’m going to bring her there. Do you want to join?”

“Yes, of course. I’m still very young. Do you agree, Jieun?” said halmeoni while looking at you.

“Totally agree!” halmeoni laughed happily when she heard your answer.

You linked your arm to halmeoni’s arm and that makes Howon jealous. Halmeoni who saw Howon’s expression, talked to you, “Little bride, look like you forget someone.”

You turned back and saw Howon angry at you. Then you linked your another hand on Howon and said, “Mr Lee Howon, can you go with me now?” Howon just smiled to you as reply.

“Okay, let’s go!”

 

(At the marketplace)

“Woah~ halmeoni~ !” You were totally amazed as the marketplace was crowded with people and the most important thing is the juicy grape that you saw!

Halmeoni brought you to where harabeoji was.

“Anyeonghasaeyo!” You and Howon greeted harabeoji. Harabeoji smiled when he saw you.

“You must be the young lady that Misook told me. Nice to meet you, Jieun ssi. I’m Misook’s father. Call me harabeoji.”

“Harabeoji is a bit old. I think Oppa would be better!” Harabeoji laughed happily when he heard you.

“Young lady, I would like to, but I think someone would be jealous afterward.” He teased you.

“No, my husband wouldn’t angry with it, right?” You said and hold his hand. You and Howon smiled to each other.

“Aigo~ Young lady, don’t make harabeoji jealous to you, okay? Haha. Yeah, Jieun ssi, want to try some?” He said and handed you some grapes. You took over and put one of it into your mouth.

“Ermm~ Delicious!”You said and started to dance joyfully. Everyone was entertained by you and enjoyed a wonderful moment. Then, you saw a group of people at a side.

“Harabeoji, what are they doing there?”

“They are joining the grape stomping contest. For those who winning, they will get a special gift.”

“Is it? Howon, do you want to join?” You looked at Howon and started to plead him. Howon then agreed and followed you there. You and Howon went into a barrel that was filled with grape.

“Okay, everyone, are you ready for the contest? 1, 2, 3 start!” Everyone started to stomp, so do you and Howon. You two were busy stomping in the barrel but the barrel was just too small that you almost fall. Luckily, Howon managed to hold your waist quickly. You looked at him, started to blush again.

“Lee Howon, let your hand off…. Everyone is watching.” You murmured shyly.

“I don’t want to. I want them to jealous of me.” He said and pulled you close to him. Seeing that your face has redden, Howon then loosen the hug.

“This is kinda boring. Let’s go somewhere else.” He said and pulled you out of the barrel.

You two walked around at the marketplace and noticed halmeoni was on the stage. She was singing! She saw both of you and went down to pull Howon up on stage. She passed the microphone to Howon and Howon looked at halmeoni for a few seconds before he took over and started to sing Trot!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUnQ-KxbO-A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC9dMEY5hBQ

(For those who never see Howon sang trot before, here is some samples for you!)

 

OMO! Is this the Howon I know?! He was singing and dancing crazily with halmeoni and that dance is absolutely hilarious! Lee Howon, if someone snapped this and put it on the newspaper, your image will be ruined! Haha!

You laughed when you think of this. Looking Howon smiling so happily on stage, you feel that Howon has changed a lot in this few months.  He started to care people around him and treated them nice. He must be able to raise the baby well. You bowed down your head when you remembered that you will leave soon.

“Jieun ah, are you not feeling well?” You raised up your head and saw Howon. Halmeoni who stood beside Howon then said, “She must be tired. Let’s go home. Halmeoni cooked some delicious food for you.” She said and dragged you into Howon’s car.