Chapter 41 No, for me, it was the best gift I have

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

After the happy honeymoon, Howon concentrated himself to his work again. He was busy these few months as he finally signed a contract with the representative and advanced his business to America. During these 3 months, your belly was getting bigger and bigger that it really hard not to notice on it.

Howon who just came back from a meeting sat on his seat in his office.

“huh!” Howon sighed as he was totally tired. Besides, he also missed you very much. He was really busy and always fly to America that he couldn’t see you in these 3 months.

How is she now? Her belly must be getting bigger! Haha, but she still is the prettiest wife of Lee Howon!

Howon closed his eyes and rested his head on the table.

Suddenly, Minhyuk knocked on the door and came in.

“Hyung, here’s a letter for you and sister-in-law.” Minhyuk said and handed him a letter. Howon took over and saw “Thank You” was written on the envelope.

“Where do you get this?” Howon asked Minhyuk.

“Oh, I saw a little boy outside there. He handed this to me and asked me to give you. But who is he? Huh!!!!!!!! Hyung, do you have a woman outside? How can you do this to sister-in-law? You’re really a bad man! No, the baddest man in this universe!” Minhyuk said sadly as he started to pity his sister-in-law.

“What are you talking about? He’s the one Jieun tried to help! When does he come?”

“Oh, just a few seconds ago.” Howon gets up from his seat and started to look for the little boy.

He tried to search for the boy everywhere but failed. He sat on a chair in the lobby as he felt exhausted.

“It would be nice if I can meet this little boy.” Said Howon in an upset tone.

Then, he raised his head when he heard someone called him.

“Are you Jieun noona’s husband?” He asked shyly.

“Yes. Are you Yongmin?” Howon asked.

“Yes. Are you looking for me just now?”

“Yes. How do you know it?” Howon asked in surprise.

“I saw you and want to get closer but you just keep on running here and there, like you are looking for something, so I just followed you until here.” He said innocently.

“So, you follow me and run here and there for half an hour?”

The little boy nodded his head. Howon saw his innocent smile and were really impressed by this boy. No wonder Jieun wants to help him…

“This is for you.” He handed Howon a box and asked him to open it.

“For me?”

“ermm.. my present for you.”

Howon opened it and saw a cute keychain. It looks like Jieun one but a bit more adorable than Jieun one. Beside it was a mini keychain that shaped like baby. It must be the one for the baby!

“Thank you for saving my mother’s life. I’m sorry that I do not have money to buy present for you so I made this.” The little boy said and low down his head. Howon then pushed up his head and looked into his eyes.

“No, for me, it was the best gift I have. Yongmin, thank you.” He said and hugged the boy.

Before the boy left, he ordered Minhyuk to send him back.

“Thank you for your kindness. God bless you.” The boy waved goodbye before he entered into Minhyuk’s car.

Howon looked at the gift that Yongmin gave and a smile carved on his face.

 

 

Will update again later. Have a nice day....... And it's real that this fanfic will end! I know everyone is upset, so do I. anyways, really happy to know all of you here.

 

ateynshanuox  , so happy that Jieun confess?? hihi.... I like that finally Howon is getting notice these few days... His fan is getting more and more! ^ ^

fawbnerdy05  , sorry... need to end it :(

infiniteinspirit96  , if a man can put his ego and pride aside, that means he really love you and cherish you. So, don't let him go away from you! Diabetes again? Haha... Thanks for the praise. Your comments made my day too!

YoungestGirl96  , now ideal man is really hard to find! >.<

hana231289  , Well, Jieun is pregnant and actually pregnant woman can get emo suddenly. so sometimes husband needs to give their wife some space and privacy. Besides, if they slept together, for sure something evil will popped into Howon's mind! xD

junnie_1405  , of course it's sweet as i was reply your comment while eating chocolate! xD

aegiby  , confident with yourself! You can do it! why don't you try to write your own fanfic? I will definitely support you! Fighting!

HoMinWon96  , the baby will out soon and it's was on a special day! ==' xD  Thanks, i will try my best! Even i wouldn't be the best doctor, but i will try to be a good doctor! BTW, I must be the first upcoming-doctor who wrote fanfic! xD

pinaychicks23  , will update again later! ^^

YURii19  , who is Howon's future wife will definitely see it! I'm jealous!

KPop_luverr  , i will continue my next semester soon so of course will having no time to update... maybe i will unable to do the sequel one...I'm sorry.

BabyBlueeeLOVE  , you're a sweetie too! xD

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.06.26

18:24