Chapter 29 Let me feed you!

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MY-UX_U8DzM

(listen to this song when you read this.... this song inspired me for this episode!)

 

After that incident, Howon really treats you nice like he had promised you. You still can’t get used to it and Howon who knew it always told you, “It’s okay. I understand. No need to force yourself.”

“gurrgghhh..” Your stomach started to growl as you were getting hungry. Howon laughed when he heard it.

“Are you hungry?” He asked.

“Ani(No)…..” You felt embarrassing.

“Then what is the sound I heard?” He kept on teasing you.

“It’s your baby who always complain he is hungry……” You said with a blushing face.

Howon laughed hardly when he heard your answer. My wife is such a cutie!

“Let’s go!” He took your hand and led you to his car.

“Where are we going?”

“Restaurant!”

“I don’t want.”

“Don’t you feel hungry?” Howon was doubted by your answer.

“I’m hungry but I don’t want to eat the food outside…..”

“So….”

“Let’s go to the supermarket!”

Howon shook his head and started to drive to the supermarket.

 

(At supermarket)

“Ah, I want this!”

“I also want this!”

“ah, nice! I want this!”

Howon looked at the trolley which was full of food and shook his head.

Is she really able to finish this pile of food?

“Ermm…Jieun, you really want to buy all of this?”

You turned around when you heard Howon calling you and shocked to see the mountain-like trolley.

“Omma yah~ ! Do you think I’m a pig?” Howon laughed when he heard your words.

“Isn’t you the one who put all of this inside this trolley?” Howon said while shaking his head.

“Is it? Ah hahaha….. sorry….” You said, sticking your tongue out.

Then, you put back most of the things and look seriously at the food you really want this time.

“Howon, I want to buy some chicken.” You said and choose it carefully. Both of you looked seriously and picked on the same one at which both of you touched each other’s hand. Howon pulled his hand away and both of you started to shy. Then, you took the chicken into the trolley and said to Howon, “Let’s go home now.” He nodded and paid the bill.

 

(At home)

You washed the food and prepared to cut the ingredients at which Howon stopped you suddenly.

“Put down the knife!” He said with a serious worried look. You looked back at him with a confused face and he gave you a reply, “The knife is dangerous…. for you and the baby.” You were speechless at his answer.

“But, if I didn’t use knife, how can I cut the ingredients?” Howon finally understand and told you that he can do it for you.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, of course… Do there anything that Lee Howon can’t do?” Omo, start again! You shook your head.

Everything is alright until you suddenly heard a scream coming out from his mouth.

“Ah!” You looked at him and found that he had cut on his finger!

You quickly washed his finger under the running water and commanded him to sit down on the chair. You went to get the first aid kit and started to apply the medicine on his finger. Howon looked at you when you were busy applied the medicine. He was attracted by your serious yet beautiful facial expression. You finished putting a plaster on his finger and found out he was looking at you. Feeling weird, you went back to the kitchen to continue your cooking. Howon grabbed your hand before you go. You looked at him and he looked at you sincerely.

“Can I help you?” You smiled to him and said, “No. Sit still and prepare yourself to eat.”

 

After an hour, you finished cooking and placed the dishes on the table. Howon took his chopstick and started to taste it.

“Isn’t this the one that maid always sent over to my office? ….. You cooked it?” Howon asked out of surprise. You nodded your head.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

“That moment you were still angry with me, so I”

“I’m sorry…” He said.

“It’s okay…I didn’t blame you. Ermm, do it tastes good?”

“Of course! Who cooked this?” He said proudly. You shook your head again when you saw him starts to show off again.

“Ah!” You saw Howon was taking his chopstick improperly and having a hard time to eat the food.

“Do your hand still hurt so much?”

“What to do? Still need to eat in order to survive.” You looked at him and something appeared in your mind.

“Do you want me to feed you?” Howon who was drinking the water was choked after hearing what you say.

“Are you okay?” you said with your hand patted on his back.

He looked at you and your face blushing again. You took over his chopsticks and said, “Let me feed you.”

You then took a piece of meat and moved it toward Howon’s mouth. Howon opened his mouth shyly and you can see him blushing.

“Howon, thank for treating me so nice….” Howon looked at you and said, “I should do it because you’re my wife…..” His sudden confession makes your heart flutter and fasten its pace. Howon who realized what he said quickly added on, “And you’re the mother of my baby. Of course, I need to do so…” You looked at him with a smile on your face. Lee Howon, even you didn’t want to admit it, I still want to say Thank you….my dear husband…..

 

Dear READER, how do you think of today's sweet scene? Leave me some comment. OMO, lack of idea for the following sweet scene but will work hard to think about it! Please looking forward for it~ I LOve YOU! *throw heart* xD

 

ateynshanuox  , I'm happy you like it so much. Now, I'm a bit sorry to Minhyuk as he didn't been featured so much in this story...

_RosAmeera  , My foster parents are Malaysian. They are my parent's friends and they adopted me after my parents passed away when I was 6. They brought me back to Malaysia and look after me. So, I stayed in Malaysia for 10 years??.. You're a Malaysian? stay in Sarawak too? I learned Malay since Primary One, of course I understand what Terima Kasih means... haha....

jasminelovekitty96  , it's okay if you cry... I cry too when i wrote that part although I'm never pregant before. Ermm.. actually this diary part I gained inspiration from my ex-patient who died due to difficulty in labour. She always brought her diary with her and jot down her feelings. Even though it's her diary, she always share it with me and said that she hope her daughter would be as nice as I am. When I heard she born a baby girl, I was really happen for her. However, when I knew that she left this world, my heart sinked... so when i wrote this part, I really cried hard thinking about her.

Happy2701  , Please leave comment always so that i can keep on improve my writing~ welcome, new reader !

pinaychicks23  , Thanks for the support. I already update as much as possible everyday, so please be patient with it. Lacking idea now, otteokke! T - T

 

Now, before I go, here's some teasers for you!

Teaser:

Chapter 30 Don’t forget, this baby is mine too…  Stop nagging and just follow me!

 

Chapter 31

“Howon.”

“Ermm?”

“Have you combed a girl’s hair before?”

“No, you’re the first one.”

 + special 2nd teaser :

“Only egg and ham…. Are there anything I can’t do? Just fried it only. Don’t look down at me, you stupid egg and ham!” (Howon’s first cook, NO! first war in the kitchen!!!!)

 

 

P/S: Please listen to these songs while waiting for the next episode. (have to listen to it for some inspiration! Please tell me if you have any love sweet songs that can give me some ideas! if possible, with links okay?! Love you!)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_GeuoZijpM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvdUwZJlWpU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KvlWkY1mEQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jtN5T0YkWU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDztomKEgXE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4BBFT3TsNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDVVEZ8SQRY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYQDPs2HE4

Enjoy it and also give me some ideas if you don't mind! xD... I think something wrong to me as i can write about 29 episodes within 2 weeks...haha