Chapter 2 How we met each other *continued*

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

 

(Lee Howon)

 

“Today, I gonna make u be mine…” said Howon while looked at a beautiful box which contained an  infinite shaped purple ring. This ring belongs to Lee family and it was a present that passed from the ancestors to their future daughter-in-law. Howon’s grandma gave it to him when Howon was 20 years old ( officially adult in Korea) and asked him to give it to the one he loved when he wanted to marry her…

Then, Howon stepped out to the restaurant that he had booked and started to sing a song to the girl that was in front of him… The girl looked at him with a confused look and Howon just continued his singing….

“you may curious what am I doing now….. but all the things I do today is just because of you… Haerin, would you be mine? “ Howon kneel down while trying to get the beautiful box out from his pocket. However, the words came from Haerin’s mouth stopped his action…

“Sorry, Howon. I can’t. I like you but I can’t marry you… You are the son of Lee company and I just an ordinary girl.. I..” Before she spoke out her mind, Howon hugged her tightly.

“ You are not ordinary. You’re special for me…”

“But, nothing gonna change… if I marry you, I will lose my freedom… and I will also lose my dream… I can’t let it happen….” Hoya let off  Haerin and hold on Haerin’s arm fiercely…

“what do you mean by I can’t let it happen!” Hoya stared Haerin with anger.

“ I prefer to lose you other than losing my dream…. Howon, let end here…”

Suddenly, Howon’s hand felt weak and he just let the gravity pulled his hand down from Haerin’s arm…  Then , appear a man that took a luggage with him. He was waiting for Haerin. He pulled Haerin’s hand and Haerin followed him out to the taxi which going to bring her to the airport….

Howon felt miserable for a few seconds and started to chase the taxi when he sensed that Haerin was about to go. However, it was just an effortless work… Howon found himself walked cluelessly on the street until he saw a signboard wrote “ fantasy pub”