Chapter 28 Jieun ah, let’s get close to each other….

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

On the other hand, you went back to your room and wanted to wake up Howon at where you found that he was not there.

“Howon…” you said and tried to look for him at the balcony.

“Where have he been to?” You asked yourself. Then, you heard someone stepped into the room and it’s Howon.

“Howon, where have you…”

He holds you in his arm and you were startled by his sudden act.

“Where have you been? I have been searching for you everywhere. I thought you were missing again….” He said. You could feel that he was gasping hardly for breath.

He must be looking for me everywhere…I’m sorry, Howon…..

Howon then released you from the hug and looked at you like he was looking forward for your reply.

“I thought you might be hungry so I…” You said with your hand pointed to the food placed on the cardiac table. Howon’s eyes started to wet by tears. He hugged you once again and said, “I’m sorry….” He cried hardly that you were totally clueless what to do. It’s the second time you saw him cried. You hugged him even tighter and caressed his head. “Howon, I didn’t blamed you.”

After a while, you two sat down and ate porridge together.

“Jieun, I’m sorry for treated you badly. I’m didn’t mean to do so…. But when I saw you being nice to grandma and act totally different to me… I’m really upset…. Please forgive me….”

“It’s okay. I’m sorry too for hurting your feeling. Howon, I’m sorry.”

“It’s alright. Jieun, I will now treat you better than before. Can you stop avoid me?” Howon confessed.

“I will, but please give me some time to get used to it.” You said.

He smiled when he heard your answer and nodded his head. Then, he saw you hold a cute keychain.

“Who’s key chain is this?”

“Ah~ this is a gift from a little boy” You said with a sigh.

“Anything happens?” Howon asked as he sensed something happened to this boy.

“His mother needs to have a surgery soon, but nobody is affordable to pay for the fee. I want to help him…..but….” You said with your head down. Seeing you upset with it, Howon knew how much you wanted to help the boy. He knew that your mother was died too due to this reason.

“Let me help him.”

“Howon...” His answer suprised you.

“I said I want to help him… don’t let me repeat another time.” He said, trying to look away from you.

“Oppa, thank you!” Jieun screamed with joy. Howon was totally startled when he heard you called him OPPA! Even though you have called it before, it’s still his first time hear it so close from you.

“What do you said just now?” He asked.

“Thank you.”

“NO, the word before it!”

“Oh, I said Op….” You finally sensed what Howon wants you to repeat and your face blushed.

“Can I hear it one more time?” He said gently.

You looked at him and feel his sincerity. The word “OPPA” finally came out from your mouth.

“Jieun ah, let’s get close to each other….” He said and interlaced his finger with yours.

You just nodded your head and enjoyed this wonderful moment.