Chapter 15 Like a dream

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

“Jieun ah~ why are you ate so little? Are you not feeling well?” Grandma asked worriedly and tried to check whether you were fever or not. Howon looked at you worriedly but still acted coldly to you.

“I’m okay, grandma… just always feel like wanna vomit.”

“It's normal for a pregnant woman. If really not feeling well, remember to tell me or Howon, okay?”

“okay…”

After finished your breakfast, all of you went to the bridal shop to choose your wedding dress.

All of the staff greeted Grandma , Howon and also you… You just nodded your head coz you don’t know what to react… Then , you and grandma sat on the sofa while waiting Howon to change on his tuxedo. When he came out, everyone especially the female staff here were impressed by his handsome look…

“Mrs Lee, you’re so lucky to marry Mr Lee.” You smiled to her when you heard it from the staff but actually your heart felt pain. “ He would never be my husband anymore after 10 months…”

“Okay, Mrs Lee. Now, please choose your wedding dress.” You looked at the wedding dresses and every single of them were really beautiful.. but you were really headache to choose one.

“don’t know Howon will like it or not?”

Watching you having trouble in choosing your wedding dress, Howon voiced out his thought.

“I prefer you wear that one,” He said with his finger pointed to the dress he liked.

“Okay, Mr Lee. Please sit while waiting for Mrs Lee to change on her dress.” Howon then glued back his eyes on the magazine and acted like he don’t care although he knows that he cares so much. You were a bit disappointed by his act but still follow the staff to the fitting room.

After finished changing the dress, you stood on the white pedestal before the staff pulled up the curtains.

“Mrs Lee has finished changing.” Said one of the staff that gained back grandma and Howon’s attention to you.  The staff at there glued their eyes on you and was stunned by your dazzling beauty. Howon who saw you was mesmerized by you cause grandma to .

“Aigo~ our Jieun is really beautiful. Don’t you think so, Howon?”

“Ah?  It’s okay….” He said and pretended he don’t care. You bite your lip at which you you were disappointed with his expression.

“Okay, just take this.. I think our Jieun is tired already so let’s go home now.” You nodded your head and went back to the fitting room to change your clothes.

In the car, you fall asleep and your head rest on Howon’s shoulder. Howon looked at you but didn’t pushed you away. Grandma who saw her fall asleep, said “ She must be really tiring. I still remember how much I suffer when I have your father in my stomach…..” Howon continued to look at you while listening to grandma’s story… Ermm.. Actually he was not listening at all because he was thinking something else.

“Finally, you didn’t avoid me and I found myself getting closer to you….”

 

When you arrived home, Howon carried you in bridal style back to your room. He put you on your bed and covered you with your blanket. Before he left, he kissed you on your forehead.

“What am I doing. Lee Howon, you must be crazy again!” He shook his head and went downstair to the living room.

“Howon, is she okay?”

“Ermmm..” He nodded.

“Yes, Howon. I have a thing to ask you, do you know where Jieun’s parents? JIeun is going to married soon so she must be hoping that her parents can attend her wedding. I want to ask Jieun but thought that it may be too rude to ask her…Do you know her parents by chance?”

“Her mom already passed away….” Said Howon.

“aigo~ my poor little girl.. she must be suffer so much… no wonder she’s so skinny. I think I need to order the maid to cook for her. No, I better cook myself!”

“Misook ah~(old maid that worked for grandma about 30 years), let’s go to the market…………..” Grandma said while dragged Misook to go with her.

Howon who sat at the living room can’t stopped himself from thinking about grandma’s word.

Then someone came into his mind and he picked up his phone and called Minhyuk.

“Minhyuk, can you please help me to look for someone?”

“Ye , hyung???” Minhyuk was confused by Howon’s sudden request.

“This is an order!Now!” He said seriously.

“Okay, I’ll go and look for him now.”

Howon ended the call and looked upstair.

“Hope that I would be able to find him…..this is the only thing I can do for you at this moment…”

 

 

Who do you think is the person Howon looks for?

And giving you some teasers : Wedding is gonna come soon, will both of them say "I do"?

These few days I was busy with my sister's wedding ceremony and tomorrow will be the last day! so, I will update the story more frequently after that... Happy to see some new subscribers and hope you enjoyed my story. So tiring.... i'm sleepy.....@.@