chapter 5 This is how it happens

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

He brought you to a hotel room but you insisted not to follow him that makes him have no choice to carry you in a bridal style.

“Yah! Put me down!” You shouted. But he acted like he’s deaf and keep on going. Then, he threw you on the bed.

“Please!..... don’t” You begged him.

“Okay, just stay here. I will pay for you…” He said and turned over wanted to leave.

“Wait! What do you mean?”

“I will paid for you to sleep here tonight but tomorrow you need to find a place to live by your own. That’s all.” He opened the door and about to leave but you shut the door.

“why? Are you want me to stay tonight?” He smirked but I can sensed the true feeling that he was trying to cover ---- he was upset…

I pulled him to a chair and looked for the first aid kit. I applied the antiseptic on his injured lip.

“what are you doing?” He said out of pain.

“Shut up and stay still” I said seriously and continued to clean his wound. When I sensed that he was staring at me, I feel my heartbeat fasten and I quickly looked away from him. He sensed the awkward situation and started to say something.

“ You said your father doesn’t want you.. may I know why?” He speak out his doubt.

You are the type of person who don’t like to speak to stranger but …don’t’ know why… you tell him without thinking much…. You feel safe when he was here with you.

“ My mom told me that my father was still alive before she died and I started to look for him after knowing that he is in Korea… Today, I met him but he doesn’t want to accept me coz he has a happy family.” You said while trying to hold back your tears. You tried to change the topic so that you can forget about it.

“So, how about you?”

“ I don’t know what you mean?”

“It’s okay if you didn’t wanna share…. It must be strange telling your secret to a stranger ….. like me….” You said and about to stood up. He clenched on your hand to stop you and started to tell you the story.

“Today, I proposed to her with this ring,” he said while opened a beautiful box which later you found a special ring in it. “ But, she left me… she choose her dream but not Me….” He said and shed tears… My heart feel pain and without knowing what am I doing, I hugged him.

“You still have me,” I said while I loosen him from the hug. He looked at me and leaned over me. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips on mine….