Chapter 19 Fight?

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

The next morning, you woke up and found Howon sat beside you. You were totally startled and kept a distance with him. He looked at you and touched your forehead as he thought that you are not feeling well. But you pushed away his hand and kept yourself away from him before he could do that.

Is she avoid me again? I thought I was closer to her since yesterday…but seem like I’m wrong. Okay, just do what you want!

“Grandma asked you to eat breakfast.” He said and gave you a cold stare before he slammed the door. You sat yourself in the bed and started to shed tear.

“can you stopped being nice to me? I afraid I can’t control my love to you anymore…”

 

(downstair)

“Howon, where’s Jieun?” Grandma asked when she saw him came down alone. Howon didn’t answered back and just stuffed his mouth with breakfast. You walked downstair and greeted grandma.

“Good morning.”

“Morning, our Jieun ah~ how are you today?” asked grandma with a cheerful smile.

“Okay.”

Howon put down the fork angrily when he heard you said happily to grandma but acted differently to him. You and grandma shocked because it was the first time seeing him so angry.

“Grandma, I got to go now.” He stood up angrily and ordered the driver to drive him to the office.

“Jieun ah~ do you two fought?” You didn’t said anything because you know the reason he was mad to you.

“it’s okay if you didn’t want to say. But if you faced problem, don’t forget that grandma is here with you.” You nodded your head and thanked her.

“Jieun, are you going to have antenatal examination today?”

“yes, grandma.”

“sorry, dear, grandma is unable to accompany you today. Hope you don’t mind.”

“It’s okay. I can go with Misook ajumma” You said.

“Okay, remember to rest more and take care of yourself.”

“ermm… you too grandma…”

“Miss, it’s 9am now. We need to go now.” Said Misook to you.

You waved goodbye to grandma and linked your hands to Misook’s arm.