Chapter 46 Yongmin??

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

“Yongmin?” You said as you saw Yongmin walked in and stood in front of you.

“Happy Birthday!” He said and handed you a present. You took it over happily and smiled to him.

“Noona, do you like it?” He said and pointed to the surrounding. You looked at him surprisingly and decided to ask him out of curiosity.

“Do you prepared all of this?”

“No, it’s someone who planned and decorated by his own specially for you!”

“Oh, who is he?” You asked.

“I will tell noona if you follow me to the beach!” He said and gave you a fishy smile. You looked at him and just let him brought you to the beach.

When you walked closer to the beach, you were totally surprised. The beach was beautifully decorated with flower wreaths and it makes it looked so heaven-like.

“Yongmin ah, why do you bring me here? Look like someone is gonna married here! Let’s go somewhere else.” You said and tried to bring him away with you. However, he pulled you to the middle of the beach and sat you down on a special decorated table.

“Noona, how can you leave? You’re the female lead for this!” He said. You looked at him confusedly. He didn’t say anything and just give you a bright smile before he ran into someone’s arm.

“Grandma? Ahjumma? Uncle Hwang?....” Your eyes widen when you saw grandma, Misook, Uncle Hwang, Yongmin, your ex-colleagues and also almost all of the employees in Howon’s company were present at the beach.

“Grandma!” You said and looked at her. She didn’t say anything and just smiled like Yongmin did.

Then, everyone circled around you with two acoustic guitarists came in and started to play soft music as the background. Suddenly, one of them stood aside which let Howon walked in through the space. He looked at your eyes sincerely and started to sing a song that he composed specially for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnYMNTXGzjk&feature=related

(Well, Howon didn’t have the chance to sing this, so just imagine Howon sings this! Please listen this when you see this proposal part! If not, I adviced you not to continue anymore becoz the lyrics of this song represented Howon’s feeling and I looked for this song for more than 2 hours! Please appreciated how hard I looked for it. Thank you! ^^)

 

I always dream of you

Cause I love you, Cause I need you, Cause I want you

My heart always pounding

Cause I love you, Cause I need you, Cause I want you

My every day, My every year, My life are beautiful

That because I love you

As I dream of you

I feel like everything will be alright

I realize that I can live like a normal person as you are here

And I found that it was because

You are the one who is precious enough to makes me cry and can’t let go off

Please don’t leave me

Cause I love you, Cause I need you, Cause I want you

Please believe me

Cause I love you, Cause I need you, Cause I want you

My every day, My every year, And even my life

Can you be there with me?

I will give you my everything

That because I love you

As I dream of you

I feel like everything will be alright

I realize that I can live like a normal person as you are here

And I found that it was because

You are the one who is precious enough to makes me cry and can’t let go off

 

You looked at Howon with tears in your eyes as you were totally surprised and touched by his confession.

Then, Yongmin came over and handed you a tray that was covered with lid.

“Noona, please open it!” he said to you shyly. You opened it and found a file in it.

“Noona, please read it and you will understand.” He said and bowed to you before he left.

You opened the file and saw a contract inside. You looked at the content and tears started to flow down. You can’t believe what you have seen. Howon sensed it and started to read out the content to you.

“Kim Jieun, I, Lee Howon wanted to renew a contract with you. The new requirement in this contract is Be LeeHowon’s wife and also his baby’s mother and the due date for this contract is until the day that Kim Jieun doesn’t love Lee Howon again.” He said and walked himself closer to you.

“So, will you accept this contract?” You looked at his eyes and shook your head.

“I won’t accept it before you paid me the rent.” You said. Howon looked at you confusedly as he never owed you anything especially money.

“the rent for staying in my heart, pabo Howon!” You said and kissed him.

“So, would you still willing to pay for it for the entire life?” Howon looked at you and smiled to you before he said, “I do!”

Everyone applauded and screamed with joy when they saw such a happy ending!

In a sudden, flower petals started to fall from the sky and it was totally beautiful that all of you stared up to the sky. You saw a helicopter above the sky and someone was busy throwing petals. And the person is none other than Howon’s cute brother, Minhyuk!

“Hyung, I helped you so much so what will you repay to me?”

“Well, I will increased your salary!” Howon shouted thankfully to Minhyuk.

“Is it? Woah! Hyung, I love you!” he saw and jumped down from the helicopter.

All of you were totally shocked to see it as Minhyuk was falling from the sky!

However, it turned into a relief and romantic one when everyone saw that Minhyuk was paragliding and it was a heart shaped one!

“Hyung, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Minhyuk shouted happily in the sky. Howon looked at you and hugged you happily.

Everyone looked at this sweet couple and thought it would be a nice ending for them. However, it seemed like it’s not gonna end like this!

“Ah!” You yelp and clutched your stomach. Howon looked at you and quickly carried you.

“Oppa, my stomach was really hurted! AH!” You screamed when you felt the great pain coming from your stomach. Grandma who stood aside saw your water broke.

“Howon, didn’t I told you not to trigger her emotion! Her water broke now and she was going to give birth soon!” Howon who heard his grandma’s word was totally shocked. He was totally nervous and clueless.

“Grandma, otteokke? What should I do?” Howon said while tried to cool down himself.

“The most important thing is send her to the hospital!” Grandma shouted.

Howon then looked at his employee and shouted, “ Call the helicopter down! NOW!!!!”

In a few seconds, you were carried into the helicopter by Howon and flied to the hospital immediately!

“Kim Jieun, stay strong! You can do it!” Howon said and hold your hand tightly.

 

 

 

Well, seem like still have 2 more chapters to go! Haha... How do you think of this chapter? Like it or hate it?

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.06.27

22:20