chapter 4 in the pub *continued*

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

(Lee Howon)

 

When Howon walked in, the girls in the pub gazed at him and looked like they want him… They started to sit closer when he  found a place to sit and have a drink. They flirted with him but he just  glared at them.

“Get away!” the girls were shocked by his sudden behave and walked away.

Howon continued to take his drink until he suddenly saw you being harassed by a guy and the point is you are crying. Without second thought, Howon walked toward you and pulled you away from the guy.

“Who are you?” the guy shouted at Howon. Howon clenched his fist and aimed it on the guy’s face. He stared at Howon and punched back on Howon’s face which caused Howon’s lip bleeding. Howon fight back and said “ You er, apologize to her! NOW!”

The guy who was being beaten severely apologized to you.

“Don’t let me saw you again…” Howon said to the stranger before he left. Then, Howon turned his head on you when he saw you started to cry again. He brought you out of the pub to a park. The park was just only you and him and he started to ask, “ where do you live?”

“I don’t have a place to live here…” He gave u a confused look which then you continued on your unfinished words.

“I came here to find my dad but he doesn’t want me” You said and low down your head. Then, he pulled you up and brought you to a hotel nearby.

“what are you doing?” You shouted and looked at him.

“Shut up and just follow me!”