Chapter 39 It’s that super dupa ugly funny visual cartoon’s fault!

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

After a few hours, you two finally reached at the Hong Kong International Airport.

“Woah~, so beautiful! KYAHH!” You jumped up and down like a little kid and keep on wandering around.

“I’m happy to be here!” You shouted in cantonese and everyone there smiled when they heard your cute shout! Howon looked at you and totally captivated by your cuteness.

“Oppa, where are we going now?” You said and linked your hand on his arm.

“Well, we need to check in first before we go to Disneyland.”

“Is it? Ah, Oppa I love you!” You said happily.

“Only love me because of this!” Howon said and pouted his mouth.

“Love you because you’re my handsome hubby! Let’s go!” you said and pulled Howon into a taxi.

You two checked in at the hotel and rest for a while before you two prepared again to go to the Disneyland.

When the car slowly approached the Disneyland and feeling that Mickey and Minnie just beside you, an inner feeling filled with excitement started to settle in your heart. Ah, this is the power and magic of Disneyland that manage to enchant one’s heart.

Just step into the entrance, a huge Mickey Mouse statue caught your attention. Woah! This is the American style street. Every type of building stands out among the street, any type of souvenirs were able to find in there. Streets were totally filled with a very busy anonymous crowd. You strolled down the street with Howon in your hand and each building gave you a very special and unique sense of adventure. The smell of fresh-baked bread and the aroma of the coffee that sprayed in the air just make your mouth water. Along with the classical yet nice music that played around, everything here combined as one and gives you a leisure and pleasant feeling that unwind your anguish. Ermm…this feeling is really amazing.

You dragged Howon here and there and both of you having fun together. After a moment, you two finally exhausted and decided to rest and restore your energy. Both of you sat on a bench with your eyes wandering around.

Suddenly, you saw a cast member dressed himself as Stitch that you like so much!

“Howon, can you help me to take a picture?” You asked. Howon nodded his head and you quickly handed your camera to Howon and ran to “Stitch”. You linked your hands to Stitch’s arm and Howon who know that the stitch is a male cast was totally jealous. A devil started to come out from Howon’s mind and tried to exacerbate his anger. Howon shook his head and tried his best to persuade himself!

Yah! Lee Howon! Only one shot, don’t care so much!

He picked up the camera again and started to take your photo.

“Okay.” He said. Then, you begged Howon to take another one. Howon looked at your upset face and finally nodded his head. You jumped happily next to Stitch and hugged him tightly. Howon who took the photo was extremely unhappy but he still took it for you. He handed you your camera and you started to tell him how much you like Stitch since you were young. You kept on talking on this topic excitedly that makes Howon getting more jealous and upset.

Yah! I’m Lee Howon, the most handsome and famous figure in South Korea and most of the people know me very well! But, you Kim Jieun makes me feel like I’m invisible to you! Do I really incomparable to that super dupa ugly funny visual cartoon?! Huh, Oh My God! Who is your actual husband? Howon frustrated inside his heart .

As you were tired, both of you returned to the hotel to take some short nap. On the way home, Howon didn’t talk to you. You looked at Howon and started to worry.

“Are you not feeling well?” Howon didn’t looked at you and just keep himself silent. You felt upset with it and just kept yourself looked out of the window.

After a moment, you reached the hotel. Howon stepped out of the taxi and just headed himself back to his room. You looked at him and started to think. Are him angry with me? What should I do if he really angry to me?

You think hardly and then you picked up your phone. You started to type your text and messaged to Howon. At the same time, Howon received your message and read it.

[Howon, let’s have a dinner together at the restaurant. I will be waiting for you there! Sorry that if I make you upset.]

Howon looked at your message and he started to feel sorry to you.

Yah, Lee Howon, why do you angry with her? It’s not her fault. It’s that super dupa ugly funny visual cartoon’s fault! How dare he steals my wife’s heart from me! Ani! Yah! Lee Howon, are you crazy? Why do you jealous of a stupid visual cartoon? He’s not even a human! Lee Howon, why do you become like this after you have in love with Jieun! AHHHH~ Molla! (I don’t know)

 

jaehon, God is really busy these few days! xD

fawbnerdy05, Yup, it’s just Minhyuk’s idea. He knows that Howon is a workaholic so he has to use this way to “invite” them to their honeymoon. Well, I have stated before that I hate those stories which always involved ex-friend and also family that didn’t approve of their love. I prefer they have bitter moment then sweet moment.

izzatybadlie, Already update! What do you think will happen next?

junnie_1405, This kind of way can only be in a drama…. xD Well, the story not too much on Disneyland… just a little moment there. And everyone, you will see some a little change on Jieun as she will try her best to learn the way to reduce Howon’s anger….hahaha

YoungestGirl96, Minhyuk is the funniest, cute and fangirl like person in my story! xD

ateynshanuox, I still not really sure that it’s a romantic scene… haiz…. Still will update everyday coz it will end soon.

HoMinWon96, haha… angelic Minhyuk! Well, the sentence that Howon said is really what happen inside my dream.

 

 

What will Jieun do to win Howon's heart again? (I also don't know! >.<) Please look forward for the next chapter! No teaser!

Our Hoya is really adorable in Ranking King Ep 5! Cute!

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.06.24

21:15