Chapter 18 1st night with him…

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

Finally, the wedding ceremony ended. You and Howon were sent back home by the driver. Feeling tired and also awkward with Howon after the kiss, you just walked up to your room to get yourself a shower.

After freshen yourself, you sat yourself on the bed while thinking about the moment he kissed you in front of everyone. You touched your lips and your face was blushing.

“Don’t think too much…” You almost jumped up when you saw Howon was in the room and sat beside you!

“When did you entered the room? Anything happen?” You asked cowardly.

He looked at you and pointed to a bowl of soup that was placed on the table beside your bed.

“what is this?” You looked at the soup that looked blackish and … scary.

“Grandma asked me to heat it for you. She cooked it this morning and said you must finish it as it’s good for you and your baby.” You looked at the soup and felt your eyes started to wet by your tears.

“Did I say something wrong?” Howon asked carefully, thinking that he may hurt your feeling.

“No… Just never have someone specially prepared something like this to me….” You said, tried to hold back your tears. Howon looked at you, wanted to say something but hold back his words. You know what he was trying to ask so you continued, “My mom always worked until midnight so I always cooked by myself. But, then she started to feel ill and passed away when I was 16…” You said, lower down your head.

“I can cook for you….” You looked at Howon as you were surprised by his words. He looked away when he saw you stared at him.

“….if you don’t mind…..” He murmured.

“You know how to cook?” You asked him out of curiosity.

“Errmmm… Even though I never cook before, I still can ask help from grandma…” You felt touched when you heard his confession and a bright smile formed on your face.

Howon who saw your smile felt a sudden warmth in his heart.

“Don’t think too much, I just do this for the sake of……….” He said, trying to hide his feeling. You hugged him before he could have the chance to finish his words. He was startled by your sudden hug.

“Even though you just doing this for the sake of baby, I still want to thank you for everything.” Then you loosen yourself from him and took over the soup. You sighed when you saw the super dupa blackish soup….

“Jieun, grandma woke up early to cook this for you. Don’t let her love become a waste. Just drink it, you know you can do it! Ajja ajja fighting!” You took a deep breath before you drink makes Howon fall over your cuteness and almost unable to hide his feeling in front of you.

“Urrrgghhh…” You touched your chest suddenly that makes Howon worried about you.

“are u okay?”

“ I’m okay….. just like what grandma said, it’s normal for pregnant woman. I get used to it now.” Howon looked at you and you can feel his eyes filled with guilt to you.

“Howon….” You called his name.

“Ermm…”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“Thanks for bringing father to the wedding..”

“It’s not really a big deal. No need to thank me… errggh ermmm….(shy) Drink the soup when it still warm.” He said while trying to change a topic because he was shy now.

He handed it to you. You finished it in one shot and soon fall asleep. Howon looked at you and said to himself.

“Seem like you’re not hating me so much now…. Good night, Jieun… my wife.”

 

Still writing the next chapter..... it gonna be sad story for the following chapters....