Final

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

 

Today, it is our 6th wedding anniversary! Now, our Shinwoo has grown into a cute and handsome boy. Well, each time when his father tried to tease me, Shinwoo will definitely stands by my side and fight back for me by poking his father. Howon always get frustrated and will definitely tickle him back. Two of them will then laughed cutely as they always tickled each other’s most sensitive area.

“Yah, Lee Shinwoo. You better stop now! If not, your daddy gonna tickle you harder.”

“I definitely not gonna surrender! So, appa, stop daydreaming now!” Shinwoo said and gave him daddy a merong!

“Okay, appa will grant your wish!” Howon said and started to tickle him again.

“Hihihi…appa…..stop it *laugh cutely* appa!” You looked at them and just shook your head. Whenever Lee Howon was there with his son, he will become Ho Aegi!

You continued to cook for the breakfast until you feel Howon hugged you from the back.

“Where’s Shinwoo?”

“Oh, Shinwoo is changing his clothes as Minhyuk will be come over and go for a date with him.”

“Oh.” You answered and continued to concentrate back to your cooking. Howon seemed a bit annoyed by you and he hugged you tighter.

“Oppa, why do you act like this?” You asked.

“Yah, Kim Jieun! Today is our wedding anniversary!” Howon said and pouted his lips.

“I know!” You said and continued to pay attention on your cooking. Howon looked at you and something evil popped into his mind. He came closer and whispered to your ear that really tickled you and you let out a moan without you were able to control it.

Howon smirked and started to tease you.

“Look like someone is a bit excited for something!” You stared at Howon and tried to hit him on his chest.

“Yah, Lee Howon!”

However, Howon managed to catch your hand and pulled you closer.

“Jieun, thank you for living in this world and make my life wonderful. I love you.” He said and leaned closer. You close your eyes and enjoyed the kiss.

However, you two were shocked and stopped on the spot when Shinwoo shouted at Howon.

“Appa, please close the door! Your son is watching! And please make me a sister when I’m not around! I love you!” Shinwoo said and shut the door as Minhyuk was waiting for him inside the car.

Howon turned to you and said, “Heard what your son said? Look like we need to have another round!”

“Yah! Lee Howon, put me down!”

Howon ignored you and just carried you into the room.

“Jieun ah, let make a twin for Shinwoo!”

 

 

    -      THE END       -

 

 

Well, this fanfic has finally come to an end… Ermm. Now, having a mixed feeling. Happy and relief that this fanfic finally ended. However, on the other hand, also feeling very upset as this fanfic ended!

My dear readers, never expected that you all will love my fanfic! Really thankful that all of you gave me a lot of support that enable me to finish this fanfic without any problem.

Now, I will focus back to my study. Even though still unable to make a promise to write a sequel or a new fanfic, but I will try to do one maybe during next semester break on December! So, will you still support me by that time?

Lastly, I would still like to say THANK YOU for appreciated my fanfic and I LOVE YOU!

*bow 90 degree* I’m so happy that I can meet you here. Your presence makes my life wonderful! And hope all of you find your true love like Howon and Jieun did! ^^

And here is the song dedicated to all of you! This song represents my feeling for you like the title name “Thanks be here for me!” *sob*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idmo5QCyJM0

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.06.28

17:23