Chapter 36 Everyone, do you jealous of me?

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

 3 day leave has finally come to an end! Howon was forced to go back to his company and started his work. He was busy until he hasn’t noticed that it’s lunch time.

“Hyung, let’s go down and have a lunch!” Minhyuk said and starts to nag.

“You go first, I want to finish my work.” Howon said while still concentrated on his work.

“Hyung, I want you to accompany me.. please! Go with me!” Minhyuk insisted Howon to follow him.

“Kang Minhyuk!” Howon said in a low voice and Minhyuk who sensed something bad is going to happen, quickly opened and dodged behind the door.

“Hyung, Bye!” He said and shut the door. Howon who was speechless to Minhyuk, shook his head and concentrated on his work again after being disturbed by Minhyuk. Then, he heard someone opens the door.

“Yah! Kang Minhyuk! Didn’t I say I’m busy! Can you stop disturb me?” Howon shouted in anger.

“Oppa….” Howon raised his head when he heard your voice. He was so surprised to see you there.

“Jieun, sorry! I thought that it’s Minhyuk so… sorry…” He said and lower his head like a little boy who did something wrong.

“It’s okay, oppa. I heard Minhyuk said that you still haven’t take your lunch.”

“Oh, my work just left a bit so I want to finish it. But, Minhyuk always disturbs me!”

“Okay, oppa, you finished it first. I wait for you here.” You said and pushed Howon back to his seat. He continued his work and finally finished at 4pm.

“okay, Jieun, I have finished…..” Before he could finish his words, he saw you had fall asleep on the sofa. Sorry, Jieun, it must tiring waiting for me, right?

He then carried you in a bridal style and walked down to the lobby. On the way, everyone was suprised by their boss. They quickly stood up and wanted to greet him, but Howon stopped them. He signalled them to sit down as he afraid that you might be awake if they greeted him. Everyone followed Howon’s instruction and sat back down to their seat. Howon smiled to his employees when he saw they cooperated with him. Everyone was shocked when they saw it. Am I seeing something wrong? Our boss is smiling to us? Everyone started to rub their eyes as they still unable to believe what they see!

Howon then walked nearer to the manager and told him to buy some drinks and snacks for everyone. Of course, Howon is the one who paid the bill. They were extremely shocked when they heard it. They had never seen their boss being so nice before to anyone. You’re definitely the first one who changed his mind! The office ladies glued their eyes on the two of you and can’t stop themselves envious of you. If I’m the boss’s wife, how nice it would be. Suddenly, you woke up and shocked to see that Howon was carried you in a bridal style! Omo, everyone was watching at you and your face started to turn red.

“Howon, put me down!” You said softly to Howon as everyone still keep an eye on you.

“Okay, if you kiss me first.” Howon said and leaned his face closer. You gave him a quick peak on his face and everyone was totally envy. Howon put you down slowly and you greeted to the employees nicely. They greeted back to you and said thank you to you as they were having a nice tea break thanks to you! You looked at them not knowing the reason and just let Howon pulled you down to the café.

He gently pushed you down on a chair and went to the counter to order food. Then, the table was full with food within 15 minutes. You looked at them and started to complain.

“Lee Howon, do you think I’m a pig!” You shouted frustratedly.

Howon can’t hold himself anymore and just keep on laughing. You then pouted your mouth as you were a bit upset with it. Howon looked at you and understands that he may be a bit over. So, he picked up his spoon and started to feed you.

“Yeobo, say AH!” He said and started to tease you.

“What are you doing here! It’s embarrassing!” You said and tried to stop him.

“Aigo~ my pretty wife was really shy. Yeobo, please eat it and forgive me!”

“Howon, stop it… Your employees are looking at you!” You said. However, Howon still insist to feed you even though he knows everyone was shocked at his sudden change. You looked at him and finally eat it. Howon smiled and said, “Aigo, our Jieun is really a good girl.” He teased you. You ignored him as your face was getting redder.

“Jieun, I want you to feed me!” Howon said in an aegyo tone.

“Howon, everyone was looking at you!”

“I don’t care! Yeobo, my hands are still painful after busy signing for the documents! I’m hungry but no one wants to feed me. Okay, just let me die because of starving!” He said pitifully.

“Okay, just one scoop only!”

“Yes, madam!” A smile carved on his face once again. Haiz….. Lee Howon, Why do you still act like a child when you’re going to be a father soon.

You took a scoop of the ice cream you have and dragged it near to his mouth. Everyone was looking at Howon as they wanted to catch a glimpse of rare and priceless expression of their boss! Howon didn’t care at the people who was looking at him and just opened his mouth and swallowed it like a small kid!

“Everyone, my wife is feeding me now, do you jealous of me?” Everyone clapped their hands when they heard it from their boss and Howon just keep on a bright smile. Your face started to blush again when Howon teased you. You acted like you were angry with him and Howon picked up his spoon and feed you again.

“Yeobo, don’t angry with me, okay?” He said and pouted out his lips. You looked at him and your heart started to melt. You finally attempt to eat it at which Howon suddenly leaned closer and kiss you.

“Lee Howon! What are you doing again?” You said with your extremely redden face. Howon didn’t reply you and just smiled joyfully.

“This is the gift from me to my beautiful wife.”

“Omma yah!” You laid your head down on the table when you heard his cheesy confession.

A kid who sat next to your table then said loudly to his mother. “Omma, Hyung and noona are kissing (BoBo)!” It’s really drives you crazy when you heard it. Howon looked at you and said, “Look like the kid enjoyed it very much! Should we demonstrate once again?” Hoya started to tease you again. You hit Howon on his chest and Howon started to shout in pain. You were totally shocked to see it as you just hit him lightly.

“Howon, are you okay?”

“Not okay.” He said.

“Where do you feel pain?”

“Here.” He said and pointed to his heart. You looked at him and realized that you were tricked.

“Lee Howon!” You said and tried to hit him. He grabbed you on your hand and said cutely, “Please don’t angry with me! Hoing Hoing~ (Howon’s version of buing buing!)” You laughed when you saw his cuteness.

“The ice cream is melting. Let finish it before you leave.” You said and dragged the spoon closer to his mouth.

“Yes, madam!”

 

Haha, i will be busy tomorrow so I tried my best to write this chapter this afternoon... hope that this is a nice chapter for you. And no teaser for the following chapters. I forget to save my writing and all has gone.... need to recall back now.... T - T

eyka_afzan , well.. the separate thing i think you should ask me.. ermm, actually I did this just to make Howon confess earlier! and what's wrong with the teaser until you say Aigo! xD

aegiby , well, maybe it's because i'm study medical so my mind is a bit complicated ( I admit it! xD) Honeymoon scene... T - T i need to rewrite it now... forget what i write already..... ermm, i admit that most korean are really pretty but not me! I'm just an ordinary looking girl.

ateynshanuox , Howon will confess soon.... KYYAAAAHHH... Double meaning! I love it! thanks yeah!

fawbnerdy05 , welcome new reader. I think you know who i am so i'm not going to waste your time. Please leave me some comments! love you!

kpop_luver1924 , haha... your name is abit same as KPop_luverr that i almost unable to differientiate.... thanks for loving it!

KPop_luverr , cute? You're way more cuter! xD

pinaychicks23 , Howon now care Jieun more than himself!

infiniteinspirit96 , Howon is ideal man for Jieun, then who is my ideal man?

jaehon , gumawo for loving it. (everyone seems to speak informal korean to me... but i like it!)

YURii19 , as sweet as candy ... think of candy kiss now! xD

izzatybadlie , everyone is loving Howon now and i'm really happy with it. Please continue to show your support to him as you did for me!

jasminelovekitty96 , It's okay my dear. Never feel bad with it. For me, even though it is a sad incident, but the moment with them is indeed the most nice memories in my life. I still remember that when i was young, I always make sure that i draw and remind myself of their face before i sleep in order not to forget them. During the schooling day, everyone would bash me and play fun of me knowing that i lose my parents. I was really depressed at that moment. However, a psychology doctor told me that the thing that wouldn't kill you makes you stronger. I work hard and try to accept people to be my friends. Now , i'm satisfied with my happy life!

BabyBlueeeLOVE , it's alright, need not to say sorry. Now, i'm no more feeling upset when i talked about my parents. It's a past to me and we should look forward to achieve a happy life. 13? I'm unnie then coz I'm 19 this year. I'm originally from Korea but then stayed in Malaysia for about 10 years before I studied at Perth now. Thanks for loving this story!

Lastly, sorry for unable to update tomorrow... Have a sweet date with Howon in your dream tonight!

Kim Hoeun

2012.06.22

21:00