Chapter 25 Lee Howon, you’re such an idiot!

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

“Hyung, don’t keep on working. Look, I have bought some beers. Let’s drink together!” said Minhyuk. Howon grabbed a can and took a sip.

“Hyung, do you fight with sister-in-law?”

“No..”

“Don’t lie to me. It wrote on your face. I’m angry with my wife!” Minhyuk said while demonstrate it hilariously. Howon didn’t answer Minhyuk’s question and just continued to drink until he hear someone slammed the door.

“Lee Howon, what are you doing now?!”

“Grandma!” said Minhyuk out of shock.

Howon ignored her and continued to drink.

“Yah! Lee Howon! Do you know that you almost killed a new life? Why don’t you answer your phone?”

“Why should I? If I switched on my phone, you will keep on calling me to go home! So, why don’t I just keep the phone off?”

“You..rascal!” Grandma yelled at Howon and hit him with her handbag. “Do you know that because of you, Jieun almost miscarried!”

“What? Do you say sister-in-law…” Minhyuk screamed.

“Grandma, is it true?” Howon grabbed his grandma on her arm.

“Do you know that she been calling you but you didn’t answered it!”

“Where, where is she now? Tell me!”

“Seoul National University Hospital” Howon picked up his car key and ran down to the basement. He started the engine and drove himself to the hospital.

On the way, he switched on his phone and saw 8 missed calls.

! He should have on his phone!!

“You have a voice mail from Jieun.”

He opened it and heard your sobbing voice.

“Oppa….Where are you now? My stomach is really painful….. Ah!!!!  *sob* Oppa, otteokke… I can’t lose the baby……..” He heard you crying hard and it made his heart aches so much.

Lee Howon, you’re such an idiot! He angrily hit his hand on the steering and drove faster to the hospital.

“Kim Jieun, you must be safe! Do you hear me?!”