Chapter 47 You can do this. You know that, right?

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

You frowned and decided to take a deep breath as it comes again. The wave of pain seared through your body, a lot stronger and longer than before. Howon can slightly feel that your body was suffering an unimaginable great pain as he saw you close your eyes tightly with your hands grabbing on the blanket, sweats couldn’t stop strolling down from your forehead.

Howon held your hands tightly as he saw you cried with extremely great pain again.

“Howon….” You said weakly as the great pain had took away most of your energy. Howon looked at you and your hair while paid all of his attention to you.

“Oppa, do you know? Actually, I’m not feeling that much pain….just… I feel really nervous now…. Nervous that the first time we met… nervous than the first time you held my hand… nervous than the time you put the ring in my finger…… This is our first child…. And we finally going to meet him soon. I’m so nervous……” You said and tighten your hand on Howon’s.

Howon looked at you sincerely and his face with your hand.

“Yeobo, I’m also feeling nervous too. I’m nervous than I first took over the business from grandma, nervous than the first time I met you, nervous than the first time seeing you climbing here and there yet you are pregnant, nervous than the first time I kissed you and nervous than I proposed to you just now. Our first child will meet us soon. So, please stay strong!”

 “Errmmm..” You nodded your head but a sudden great pain caused you to yelp again.

“Arghhh!”

“Jieun, keep on breathing. You can do this!” Howon said and tried his best to calm you down.

“Oppa!!!!!!!!” You moaned loudly with your hands gripped on his hands tightly. Even Howon felt the slight pain on his hands but he managed not to show it on his face as the pain he suffered is just nothing compared to yours.

“Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Good. Jieun, you are doing so well now.”

You looked at Howon and breathed heavily. The contraction had started to go down slowly. Howon’s hand slowly moved to your belly and caressed it gently and slowly. Then, he moved himself closer  to your belly and whispered to the baby.

 “My darling, please don’t make it so hard for your mommy,” he said.

Jieun smiled when she heard it, though she was exhausted by the last contraction.

Howon looked at your face and wiped away the sweats that formed in your forehead.

“Yeobo, thank you and sorry for making you suffered. I will repay you with my entire life and treat you better.”

 

After 12 hours of waiting with so much pain, you are now finally face the real labour. Fear started to creep to your whole body. A lot of ‘what if’ buzzed around her mind. What if she is too exhausted to even push? What is something bad happened inside her stomach that could kill the baby? What if…

Howon sensed your worries and snapped all of your thought away by kissing you softly on your forehead. You looked up at him nervously which your eyes had told him how afraid you were.

“You can do this. You know that, right? You are going to bring our baby to this beautiful world.”

You smiled a little when you imagined the moment than Howon said. However, another sharp pain rushed through your body and it was mostly at your belly. You bit your lower lip to prevent yourself from screaming in pain. The pain comes every minutes now, it last longer and even stronger. Your mind just kept on thinking that you’ll be able to push your baby out later.

You were now inside the the labour room with Howon stood by your side.

“Oppa,  aren’t you afraid of…” You asked exhaustedly but Howon didn’t reply and just kissed your lips softly.

“Even I was really afraid of blood and maybe will faint when I saw it, but I can’t let the woman I loved suffer and born my baby alone. And, I want to be the first one who saw my baby, the one that linked us together.”

You sighed in relief when you heard his words. Howon took a place at your side, smiling and give you some encouragement. He held your hand tightly and gave you a confident smile.

“You can do this!” he whispered in your ear as the doctor yelled, “PUSH!”

You took a deep breath and pushed as hard as possible. You bite your lips hardly as you tried to push hard.

 

I always dream of you

Cause I love you, Cause I need you, Cause I want you

My heart always pounding

Cause I love you, Cause I need you, Cause I want you

My every day, My every year, My life are beautiful

That because I love you

As I dream of you

I feel like everything will be alright

I realize that I can live like a normal person as you are here

And I found that it was because

You are the one who is precious enough to makes me cry and can’t let go off

 

Howon started to sing the song that he composed to you as he wants to calm you down. Well, it did really work!

You flopped back into the pillow and breathing heavily. However, next second, another pain comes to you again.

“Arghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Push! Mrs. Lee, push!!” the doctor yelled. With all your might, you let out another push.

“HOWON!!!!!!” You shouted his name loudly as another great pain hit you again!

“Jieun ah, you’re doing well, keep it on!” said Howon as he wiped away your tears after you did another push.

“No I’m not. It’s been almost an hour and the baby hasn’t gets out yet!” You said as you were frustated. The pain was growing unceasingly, long and strong enough to make you lost your hope.

“Push!” the doctor yelled.

You tried again, another hard push in 12 seconds. You crashed your head to the pillow with tears falling down.

“Jieun, everything will be alright. I’m here with you,” Howon said, trying to calm you down.

“Arghh!” You held Howon’s hand tightly. A wave of pain continued to torment you as you have to do the urge to push. You groaned as another pain came from your lower abdomen.

“Mrs Lee! I could see the baby crowning! A few more push and it’ll be over!”

You bit back your lips. The doctor’s words seemed to give you some hope! You gave a harder push as the contraction came, holding tightly to Howon’s hand.  You felt like your lower region was going to rip apart as the baby’s head move.

“Argh!” You screamed in great pain.

“Okay, Last great push! Mrs. Lee, take a deep breath and push as hard as you can! It’ll be over soon!”

Tears are flowing down on your face slowly. You took a deep breath and gave a long and strong push. You screamed out as the pain of the release was totally killed you. Your mind went blank as the pain was too hard to endure. Howon wrapped his arms around you as you heaved in relief. The pain is finally gone. Then you heard a loud cry, a baby’s cry. It’s your baby’s cry!

“It’s a boy! He is born at 2:22am! ” the doctor shouted as you saw a little thing on his arms. It’s your baby!

You couldn’t help but sob. You were really unable to hold the tears of joy.

 “Jieun,I’m so proud of you! I love you,” Howon said as he kissed you on your lips. In order to make you calm, Howon had tried his best to hold on his feeling. However, when he saw you born his baby, he can’t help but cry in happiness. His wife and newborn baby are safe!

“Oppa, it’s a boy. Our Shinwoo.”

“ermm… our Shinwoo.”

Soon, a smile formed on her face.

Lee Shinwoo, the son of Lee Howon and Kim Jieun finally born on 1 November 2012. This little angel will now step into a new world and start his adventure with the love from his parents, Lee Howon and Kim Jieun.

“Jieun, thank for appear in my life and let me have the chance to fall in love with you. I love you.”

 “Me too.” You said and sealed a kiss on his lips.