Chapter 10 Will we met each other?

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

Howon woke up early in the morning. He dressed up himself and sat on his sofa while looking at the scenery outside his house… He noticed that snow was falling.

“Now it’s winter?” Howon sighed and suddenly he thought of the scarf that you gave. He wrapped it around his neck and found that it matched well with his clothes. He smiled and headed to his car.

When he reached Lee Shopping Mall, he saw Minhyuk waited for him.

“Aiyo~ Hyung, you’re late!” Minhyuk complained with a pout face.

“I know… let go..” Howon smiled and shook his head …sometimes he really can’t stand his cute yet funny “brother”.

Howon has a mini conference with some VIP and it lasted for 2 hours…

“Finally it ended! Hyung, let’s go home.”

“I wanna stay here for a while”

“Why?” Minhyuk gave him a doubt face.

“argh~ just want to buy something…” Howon lied.

“Erm?? Hyung, are there something that you don’t have at your house? I don’t think so! Even a simple boxer, you have over 80…..” Minhyuk continued to say until he sensed Howon’s glare.

“Haha… Hyung, suddenly I remembered I have something to do so Bye!” said Minhyuk and ran away before being killed by Howon’s death glare.

Howon looked at his “cute” brother and shook his head…Then, he received a call from his grandma.

“yes, grandma”

“do you met her?”

“who?” Howon acted like he didn’t know.

“Yah! You little thing! Answer my question!”

“grandma, How do you expected me to met her when I didn’t even know her name?”

“Oh~ I know about it…. Beg me if you wanna know” grandma said proudly…

“Just forget it!” Howon teased.

“Yah! Lee Howon!” grandma raised her voice until she realized that she was tricked by her beloved grandson again.

“Haha…just kidding.. Tell me now, grandma.”

“Her name is Kim Jieun.”

“Kim Jieun?”

“Yes, I will reach there soon so go find her before I reached there, okay?

“okay…”

 

(Kim Jieun)

“urghhhh..” You feel like wanna vomit.

“Are u okay?” asked your colleague. “Your face looked pale”

“I think maybe I catch  a cold”

“Why don’t you asked for sick leave and went back to take a rest?”

“I think I will…”

Then, a strong feeling from your stomach makes you really wanna vomit, You rushed to the toilet and found yourself vomited 2 times…

“It’s weird… Why do I feel like wanna vomit these few days?” You asked yourself…

“Maybe I should pay a visit to the hospital….”

 

(Lee Howon)

“Excuse me.”

Your colleague turned around and found a handsome man standing in front of them and was shocked when they realized who he is!

“Mr Lee” they greeted him in 90 degree bow.

“Is Kim Jieun here?”

“Ah?.... She’s not around” The manager tried to search for you but you were nowhere found. “Is there anything I can help you?”

“Argh.. nevermind. It’s okay..” Howon said and leave.

You came out a few seconds later and asked manager for sick leave. The manager who saw your pale face agreed with your request and told you to take care yourself. You nodded your head and then your colleagues told you about Howon who was looking for you.

“Mr Lee?’

“Mrs Lee’s grandson.. He’s looking for you and just leave a few minutes ago…” She said and pointed to the exit.

“Okay, thanks for telling.. I’m leaving now..”

You walked out to look for Mr Lee and found him easily as you spotted the purple scarf that wrapped around his neck.

“Mr Lee.” You said and Howon who hear your voice turned around and saw you.

Both of you looked at each other unbelieavable.

“Jieun ssi!” You turned to the left and saw Mrs Lee is walking toward you.. Howon who heard his grandma called your name stared at you.

“you are Jieun?” You looked at Howon and tried to run away. Howon sensed your act and attempted to stop you where you found a big advertisement board was about to fall and hit on Mrs Lee!!

“Beware!” You shouted and pushed her away. The board fell and hit on you. Your bag dropped on the floor and the purple box in your bag dropped out too… But Howon who saw you fainted didn’t sense the presence of the box and immediately carried you to his car and drove you to the hospital. Grandma who picked up your bag saw the purple ring in the box and shocked,” Isn’t this the ring that I passed to Howon… Why she have it with her… Do she and Howon….”

“Aniya(No), now it’s not the right time to think about it…I asked Wonee later…” She said and quickly asked the driver to bring her to the hospital.

 

Welcome, new subscribers! I'm Chloe and nice to meet you... Sorry that today i need to go for my sister's wedding so just update one chapter... hope you enjoy it and if possible, leave some comments please....