Chapter 35 It’s fireflies!

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

“Finally home. Misook ah, Jieun must be hungry, let’s cook now.” Jieun who heard it stepped into the kitchen.

“Jieun ah, please wait outside, okay?” said Misook.

“I want to help.” You said and pulled Misook’s sleeve. Misook can’t fight over your cuteness so in the end, she agreed with you. You took over the vegetables and cleaned it. Then, you passed to Misook. You were surprised when you saw Misook’s cutting skill.

“Woah, incredible! How can you do it so fast?” You looked at Misook with your mouth opened.

“Well, I also don’t know. Maybe it’s because I have cooked for 20 years?” She said unsurely.

“Jieun, why do you asked so? You never see your mom do it before?” You low down your head when you heard Misook’s question.

“My mom was always busy so I cooked by myself. Then, she started to sick and passed away.”

“Omo, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay.”

“Jieun ah, now you are going to be a mother soon. No having mother beside you, it’s must be really hard for you, right?” Halmeoni said and your hair.

“No. Misook ajumma is always there to help me. So, I’m really thankful to her.”

“How about your hubby?”

“He also helps me a lot when I’m not feeling well. He always makes sure that I’m okay even though he was busy with his work.”

“My dear, he may look like a cold person, but halmeoni can feel that he really care about you. So, please don’t let go of this man, okay?” Halmeoni looked at you.

“Ah, halmeoni is talking too much. Okay, everything is done, Let’s eat together!”

Food was served and everyone sat around the table.

“woah~ it looks delicious.” Said harabeoji.

“I know you are hungry. Let’s eat now.”

Everyone picked up their chopsticks and started to eat. Feeling a bit boring, Harabeoji started a conversation and everyone started to chit chat. Laughters were heard during the conversation.

After enjoyed the wonderful dinner, Halmeoni then asked Howon to take you to a walk. You two walked to the lakeside.

“Ah, so beautiful.” You said as you were mesmerized by the beauty of nature. You let the wind gently kissed on your cheeks and took a deep breath. So refreshing!

Howon who stood behind you can’t take his eyes off you. Even you are now a pregnant woman and your belly started to grow bigger, but Howon still thinks that you were beautiful and attractive. Smile carved on his face and you saw it.

“What makes you so happy today?” You asked.

“No. Just thinking something else.”

“Howon, the sky has turned dark. I think we should go back now.” You said.

However, just before you was about to leave, you saw something flies and flashing on and off in front of you. You looked at it carefully and found that it was firefly! Within a few seconds, fireflies take flight and drift into the darkness. You and Howon were amazed by the presence of fireflies. Both of you saw a firefly flies closer and you two gently lift your palm together. The firefly then landed on Howon’s hand and you get yourself closer to Howon to look at it. It’s really beautiful!

(Just some firefly moment pictures for you. imagine the sky is darker and how beautiful it is in the darkness)

It took about 10 seconds before the firefly started to take its flight and drift in between you two. You two turned to the direction where the firefly was about to go and ended up face to face with each other. You two were too close enough that if you move slightly, it would end up to be a kiss. Howon looked at you and leaned closer. Your eyes widen when Howon’s lips pressed against yours, but then you close your eyes and respond to his kiss. It lasts for several seconds until his lips apart from yours. Even though it was really dark there, he still can feel that you are blushing.

“Halmeoni must be waiting for us. Let’s go back now.” He said and interlaced his finger with yours.  At the back, the firefly floats away with a flash of green light, a memory of day and a hope in the dark.

 

(Misook’s house)

“Halmeoni, we’re back.” Howon said. Halmeoni saw you two were holding hand and started to tease you.

“Dating until forget to go back, right?” You two started blushing and harabeoji who saw it tried to help you.

“Yeobo, it’s too late now. Jieun must be tired. Why don’t you let them take a rest?”

“Okay. Jieun and Howon, you two sleep in this room. Is it okay?” Halmeoni asked.

“What?”

“Don’t you two already married? So, it’s normal for you to stay in one room. Furthermore, we do not have any room left.”

“Halmeoni, it’s okay. I think I and Jieun need to sleep now.”

“Okay, goodnight!” said halmeoni before she went out of the room, leaving you and Howon alone.

Howon took out the mattress and blanket from the wardrobe and laid it on the floor.

“Done. You can rest now.”

You two lying on the mattress but didn’t dare to look at each other. The atmosphere was awkward as it was the first time you two slept together in a room. Howon sensed that you’re uncomfortable.

 “I think I better sleep at the living room” He said and trying to get up. You stopped him and said, “Aren’t we married already? It’s alright that you stay here. Besides, I’m scare to sleep alone in this room…” You murmured.

Howon looked at you and said, “Are you sure?” You looked at him and didn’t know what to say as you started to regret on what you said just now.

Suddenly, a rising growl from the distant sky came down like violence and you jumped into Howon’s arm as you were afraid of thunder. Howon can felt that you were trembling with fear so he hugged you tighter.

“Don’t afraid, you still have me by your side.” Howon tried to comfort you. Then, he started to sing you a lullaby which calms your fear and slowly you fall asleep.

Howon looked at you in his arms and started to smile by himself.

“Before you married to me, I always told myself that you’re just my baby’s mother and I will definitely not going to fall for you. However, it seems like I was wrong. Now, you’re not only a mother to my baby, but also the only woman that can turn me into a fool. Anyways, it seems like Lee Howon loves it very much and enjoyed that moment. Kim Jieun, you better watch out now because Lee Howon will gonna makes you become his eternal wife!”

 

 

Teaser for episode 36:

Am I seeing something wrong? Our boss is smiling to us? Everyone started to rub their eyes as they still unable to believe what they see! 

+

A kid who sat next to your table then said loudly to his mother. “Omma, Hyung and noona are kissing (BoBo)!”  

“Look like the kid enjoyed it very much! Should we demonstrate once again?” 

 

 

Hi, reader... *sigh* sorry for the late update! I slept at 2am this morning (still writing for ep36)

What do you think of today episode? 

 

Catalina390  , ermm..thanks for liking it yeah~

eyka_afzan  , i don't think today episodes were also sweetness overloading too... *sigh* but hope you still like it.

izzatybadlie  , you can have him... nobody would know if you didn't speak out loudly! xD

jasminelovekitty96  , yes, my parents were Korean and passed away when i'm 6 so my father's best friend (my foster parents) adopted me and bring me to his country, Malaysia. They really love and care me a lot that i never feel down even people keep on playing fun that I lose my parents. They are the one who gives me a lot of strength during the harsh moment, so i appreciate them so much.

ateynshanuox  , Thanks for loving their kisses. BTW Hoeun is my name! I shocked when i saw it on your comment! xD

HoMinWon96  , honeymoon is going to come soon! maybe you will like it or maybe not... haiz... definitely having no ideas with me now, Howon didn't appear in my dream yesterday so the writing is quite....haiz...

kpop_luver1924  , do you like today's episode?

 

Bye.. Need to sleep now! Tomorrow i will join a charity work (volunteer) so may be will not update... update according to my free time. Sorry if i make you wait so long. Please, don't bear in mind. And, I'm happy that i have 99 subscribers! Thank you for your support!

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.06.22

09:52am