Chapter 12 Let’s get married!

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

Howon walked into your room and sat beside you. You felt someone was present in this room so you opened your eyes to see who he is….

“hurghh…”You saw Howon and tried to escape but he managed to grab your hand.

“Why you’re so afraid of me…”

“Let me go…” You begged.

“Do you really hate me so much…”

You didn’t answered and tears formed in your eyes. He realized that your hand turned red and release it.

“Sorry..”

You two sat down and didn’t say anything for 10 minutes that makes the situation become awkward. Then, he broke the silence.

“Let’s get married.” You looked at him.

“Let’s get married” he repeated.

“Grandma’s health condition is not really good recently… I don’t want to upset her and….. the baby need a father….” Jieun heard his words. Her mind flashed back to the moment she met her father.

“Yeah, he’s right. The baby need a father. I can’t let the baby be like me….” Jieun said to herself.

“I know you didn’t like me, so let have a contract marriage. After you give birth, you can have your freedom and I will help you to take care of the baby.”

“Contract marriage? I should have know it when he said he want to marry me…. How could he love you, Kim Jieun… He just marry you for the sake of grandma and his baby….” You told your heart… But then you answered him, “Okay, I marry you.”

“Even though I know you wouldn’t love me like I do..But I just want to stay beside you until I give birth to this baby… and then, I will leave….”You whispered to your heart.

 

After a while, you fall asleep. Howon sat beside you while looking at you.

“I know that you hate me, so I’m going to set you free after you born my baby. This is the only thing that I can do for you. I’m sorry….”