Chapter 6 He left

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

He woke up on the next morning and found himself hugged a girl’s waist BUT the things that make him unbelievable is both of them were !!!

Howon looked at the girl beside him and memory started to flash back in his mind… he has cried and she consoled him by telling him he still have her… and he KISSED her!

“Argh Man! She’s the girl that I tried to save from the rascal, but it turned out that I was actually the bad guy that has dirty mind on her…” Howon was really frustrated to himself right now… “How can I do this to her!!” He shouted in his heart.

Howon dressed himself and prepared to go… however, his guiltiness stopped him. He leave a message and his contact number before he stepped out from the room. When he closed the door, you opened your eyes…. Actually before Howon woke up, you had already wake up…and about to go… But don’t know why… when you saw his face…. Your heart aches and you moved your hand closer to his face. “no…” You whispered to yourself and stopped your action… “ Kim Jieun, he may just thought you were the girl who he loved..” You knew that he would never love you and be your man but you just want to enjoy these little moment with him… at least once…

You took the memo which he wrote and started to read, “ This is my contact number, if faced problem, call me… sorry for last night….     Howon”

You shed tears after seeing the message…”his name is Howon….i know it now … but I guess he never know my name…” You give yourself a fake smile… “Even though I know what happen last night is just a mistake, but for me it is a memorable moment with you… because I had fallen in love with you.. that’s why I didn’t restrain you to do that to me…” You said to yourself…

You took your clothes and wanted to dress up yourself at which you found a beautiful purple box.

“ This must be Howon’s…” You said when you saw a beautiful ring laid inside the box…You looked at the memo’s  contact number and prepared to dial… but you are not brave enough to call him.. you scared that you would unable to face him..no…. unable to control your feeling to him….

“just let it be… if this world really exists fate, then I would give it to him directly…” You said and let the running water wet your hair…