Chapter 17 I do….?

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

The hall was crowded with famous businessman from all over the world. Camera were seen everywhere inside the hall as the one you married was one of the most famous figure in Korea.  Everyone especially the reporters were curious about you as Howon never officially announced his wife to the public. The crowded hall became silent when they saw Howon who wore a black tuxedo walked in. Everyone was amazed by his handsome look. Howon greeted to the guests and entertained them before the ceremony began to start.

 

He stood in front of the priest and turned around to face the door. Everyone’s eyes glued to the door before the doors were opened.

The music started to play along when the door was opened, revealed you in front of the guests. The guests starting to whisper, truly they were amazed by the bride's beauty. Although you were just 20, your beauty aura clearly shown on your face. You walked in with your hand holding on your father’s arm while your hands started to sweat as you saw a bunch of red lights coming from the cameras. You knew that there would be some reporters present in this wedding ceremony but you didn’t expect it would be this much. Your father patted on your hand to calm you down and you and your father continued to walked on the red carpet full with petals.

 

(Howon)

When he saw the door opened,  he felt his heart stopped beating for a few seconds. His eyes were glued to the very image of the lady he was going to marry as you walked in with your father. You were… breathtaking. Words were insufficient enough to describe just how enthralling you looked at this very moment. Your innocent and pure beauty made you looked like a goddess… Your face which was covered with the white veil looked beautiful despite the mixed emotions that were expressed in it. You were smiling but he can feel that you were uncomfortable with the presence of the reporters. He was going to ask Minhyuk to stop the reporters but he stopped when he saw your father consoled you and continued to guide you toward him.

"Please take care of my daughter." Your father said when he gave your hand to Howon. “Yes, father.” Howon smiled and bowed to your father. Your father smiled when he heard Howon called him father. Howon took your hand and linked it to his arm. Then, he proceeded to walk to the priest.

“Lee Howon , will you have Kim Jieun to be your wife, to live together as friend and mate? Will you live her as a person, respect her as an equal, sharing joy as well as sorrow, triumph as well as defeat. And keep her beside you as long as you both shall live?”

I looked at him… Will he say No…? He looked at you sincerely and said “I do…”

The priest then turned to the bride and asked the same question.

“Kim Jieun , will you have Lee Howon to be your husband, to live together as friend and mate? Will you live him as a person, respect him as an equal, sharing joy as well as sorrow, triumph as well as defeat. And keep him beside you as long as you both shall live?”

You looked at Howon. Should I say I do…?

The long silent from you bother everyone in the hall. They started to whispering and guessing to what was actually happen to you. Howon looked at you while you looked back to him for a few seconds before you said, “I do.”

Howon smiled when he heard you without himself knowing why. He then put the wedding ring that grandma gave into your finger. You gulped when you felt that ring linked on your finger. Now, I’m officially become his wife.

"Then I pronounce you as husband and wife. Now, you may kiss the bride" The priest announced. Howon lifted your veil away from your face and leaned closer as he sealed it with a kiss on your lips.

"Now I present you, the newlywed couple. Let us give them a round of applause."

The guests applaused and congratulated the newlywed couple.

 

* please forgive me unable to update the following chapters today.. There is a "traffic jam" in my brain, can someone helps me? hahaha... hope you enjoy this 2 chapters and give you some teasers about the following chapters.

P/s: hello, my readers, do you prefer me to put on some teasers at the end of the chapter?

 

Teaser 1: (chapter 18)

“Don’t think too much…” You almost jumped up when you saw Howon was in the room and sat beside you!

 

Teaser 2: (chapter 19)

Is she avoid me again? I thought I was closer to her since yesterday…but seem like I’m wrong. Okay, just do what you want!