Chapter 32 I’m coming now, wait for me!

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

Today, you are going to the prenatal class and today lesson is Yoga exercise. You remembered Howon asked you to tell him when you have your next lesson. You picked up your phone and started to dial his number.

“Yeobosaeyo.”

“Howon, it’s me.”

“Jieun, why do you call me suddenly? Are you not feeling well? Where are you now? Do you need me to come over? Where do you feel hurt? Are there someone with you?....” Howon started to panic over you.

“Howon!”

“Yes!”

“I’m okay…. Don’t worry too much.” You sighed.

“How can I don’t worry about you.”

“I know you care about me. Don’t worry, oppa. I’m okay.” You said as you understand why he acted so.

“Then, can you tell me the reason you call me?”

“Oppa, are you free now?” You asked, trying not to disturb him.

At this moment, Minhyuk came in and shouted to Howon, “Hyung, here is the work for you today.” He said and put a pile of files on his table. Howon glared at Minhyuk who came in at the wrong time.

“Are you busy, oppa?” You asked again.

“No! absolutely not! I’m coming now, wait for me!”

“Okay, see you later.”

Howon ended the call and Minhyuk who heard it said to Howon, “Hyung, you can’t go now… You need to finish this!”

“Minhyuk ah~” Howon speak softly to Minhyuk which gave Minhyuk goosebumps.

“Hyung, what’s the matter with you? Forget to take your medicine?” His eyes are flaming in anger when he heard Minhyuk’s word but in order to go out with you, he told himself not to angry and tried to act cute and gentle to Minhyuk.

“Ani, Minhyuk ah~ Today, your sister-in-law wants me to accompany her. I want to but unable to go. You see that pile of files so can you…” Before Howon finished, Minhyuk who heard his words was totally shocked as he thought Howon wants to ask him to accompany her again. No way! He still remember how the kids “ual harassed” him last time until he almost become a crying baby!

“Hyung, I help you to do it!”

“Isn’t it? Thank you.” Howon said and kissed Minhyuk on his cheek. Then, he happily walked down to get his car.

Minhyuk who looked at Howon shook his head, “ Hyung, afterward I can guarantee that you can’t laugh anymore! This is the revenge for not bring me to that restaurant that day!ㅋㅋㅋ”