Chapter 42 Thank for living in this world and makes my life wonderful…

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

"I’m home.” You heard Howon’s voice and about to get up from the sofa at where he pressed you down gentle and gave you a letter.

“What is this?” You looked at him.

“Open it.”

You opened the envelope and started to read it.

“Jieun noona, Hello, I’m Yongmin. Still remember me? I still remember noona and I really miss noona everyday. This time I wrote this letter to you is to thank you for helping me to pay for the surgery fee. Thanks to your help, my mother was alive again and I was able to be with her now. Besides that, I also want to thank noona’s husband for helping me to enroll back to school. Now, I can study again and mother is really happy with it. Really thankful to noona and hyung for helping me. I will always remember you. In the future, when I having my own baby like noona and hyung, I will tell them that it’s noona and hyung who save his hopeless father and told him that miracle do exist. Noona and hyung, thanks for living in this world and makes my life wonderful. I love you. Yongmin”

Tears strolling down your cheeks when you read the last sentence. Howon looked at you and uses his finger to brush your tears away. You looked at his eyes and hugged him.

“Howon, thank you.” He caressed you and said, “I can’t let you regret for the second time. One time is enough.” You looked at him, tears started to flow down again.

“I really don’t know how to repay you.” He looked at you sincerely and wiped away your eyes again.

“I just want you to stay by my side and love me….like I do.” He confessed.

“Howon…” You were really shocked by his answer. Do I hear him wrongly? Do he say he love me?

No, I must be wrong. You kept on shaking your head. Howon thought you were not feeling well so he carried you back to your room. He covered you with your blanket and kissed you on your forehead before he went out of your room.

You cried after he left. Kim Jieun, 3 more weeks then you will leave. Just make some happy moment with him before you left.

 

(Outside the door of your room)

Howon leaned himself against the wall. Actually, he was quite upset as he saw the contract he gave you last time was placed in your room.

Jieun, is this the reason why you can't answer me just now? If so, i will make my last move to win your heart. I won't let you go this time as Lee Howon can't live without YOU!

 

 

Sorry for making it a bit sad at the end….. Well, it gonna be final episode soon....... :(

Teaser: Howon is planning to do something in order to win his wife’s heart!

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.06.26

21:18