Chapter 38 GOOD LUCK!

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

(Inside the car)

You were staring at the men and said, “Who are you and why did you catch me?”

“I’m sorry I can’t tell you now.” He said and passed a phone to you. You took over the phone and heard a familiar voice from it!

“If you want your husband to stay alive, keep your mouth shut and cooperate with them. If not, I will kill your husband!”

You startled when you heard his message. Andwae(No!)! I can’t let them hurt Howon!

You sat still and tried to obey his instruction as you afraid that they might hurt Howon.

After 15 minutes, the car reached outside of the airport. Airport?!

“Where are you going to bring me to?”You asked the two men.

“Miss, please cooperate and just follow us.” They said and dragged you into a private jet.

They sat you down on a seat and ordered you to wait there.

“Miss, please stay here.” They said and left you alone. You looked around and tried to look for ways to escape. But it’s locked.

Otteokke! Howon, where are you?

You sat hopelessly on the seat as you started to feel weary.

 

(At office)

“Hyung!” Howon looked at Minhyuk and started to sigh again.. What happens again?

“Hyung! Just now 2 fierce men passed me this letter and requested me to pass it to you if you didn’t wish something bad to happen!”

“What!” Howon looked at Minhyuk surprisingly and quickly took over the letter.

[ Mr Lee, when you saw this letter, it’s a bit too late because your wife is KIDNAPPED! If you want to save her, come to the airport. You must come by yourself and make sure no one follow you. If not, I will definitely send your lovely wife and your soon-to-be baby to the paradise!

P/S: Forget to tell you that the private jet will be fly off on 12noon. So, GOOD LUCK!]

Howon was totally pissed off when he read the last sentence. He clenched his fists in anger and said to himself. I will definitely kill you if you dare to touch my wife! Glancing on his watch which showed 11am, Howon took his car key and rushed down to get his car. He started his car and drove his way to the airport.

When he arrived at the airport, Howon just get himself out from the car and ran into the airport. He went down to the apron* and was totally shocked to see the amount of the jet. ! I should have knew it! Howon ran to each of the jet and looked for you but you were nowhere found.

“Oh my god! 10 minutes left!” Howon stood beside one of the air jet and angrily hit his hand on the jet. But thank to his act, you know someone was there and started to shout for help!

“HELP!” Howon who leaned his head against the jet heard you and quickly asked back.

“Jieun, is that you?”

“Oppa, I’m here!” You shouted when you heard it!

After confirmed that it’s you, Howon tried his best to open the door. Luckily, he found a key beside the jet. They must have left the key here!

Howon picked up the key and tried to open the door. “Kerrgh!” the door opened!

Howon rushed into the jet and saw you there. He embraced you inside his arm and two of you started to cry.

“Howon, I thought I will die here!” He hugged you tighter as he was afraid that you would be gone if he released you. Then, someone entered the jet and it’s that 2 strange men! Howon hid you behind him and about to fight if they dare to touch you!

However, it seems that you two were shocked and confused when that 2 strange man handed you a letter and left.

You opened the letter and started to read it.

[When you see this letter, you two were now on the way to your honeymoon vacation! Hyung, I know that you are really busy until you can’t bring sister-in-law for honeymoon. Seeing hyung upset, I tell myself that I need to help hyung. I know you must be angry with me now because I use such a “nice” way to invite you to the honeymoon. However, I have no choice but to use this way as Hyung would only left your work when sister-in-law is in danger. Sorry for frightening you and this is a gift for you two. Have a nice day!      Minhyuk]

“Oppa, what is this? I still not really understand.”

“Me too.”

Howon picked up his phone and called Minhyuk.

“Kang Minhyuk! What have you done to me and my wife!” Howon shouted at Minhyuk.

“Hyung, why do you shout at me? Knowing that you are too busy, I use an unique way to help you get onto the flight. How about saving sister-in-law? Sister-in-law’s heart should be melting now… It must be really really romantic!” Minhyuk said and started to dream like a fangirl.

“Romantic your head! You have frightened your sister-in-law!”

“Oh, is it? I’m sorry sister-in-law!”

“It’s okay. But no more next time.” You said weakly as you were terribly shocked.

“Yah, Kang Minhyuk! If you dare to have next time, I will sure give you a pair of wings so that you can fly to the heaven!” Howon said. Minhyuk who heard it gulped in fear and nodded his head.

“I’m sorry hyung! I will help you to do your work. Please don’t angry with me!”

“Oppa, don’t angry with Minhyuk, okay?”

“Okay, Minhyuk, remember not to disturb me during my honeymoon!”

“Araso! Bye, hyung!”

Howon ended the call and helped you to sit on the seat.

“Are you okay?” Howon your head.

“Ermm… Oppa, where are we going now?”

“Well, we still haven’t finish the letter.” Howon pointed to the last sentence in the letter.

[P/S: Sister-in-law, you will definitely like this because you are going to Hong Kong for your honeymoon!  I know you like Stitch very much and always hope to go to Disneyland so I help hyung to fulfil your dream. I’m best, right? Anyways, enjoy your holiday and don’t forget to buy some souvenirs for me! Love you! ]

“This little thing, you can’t love your sister-in-law!” Howon said in anger when he saw it. You laughed when you saw Howon jealous of Minhyuk.

“Oppa, Minhyuk just love me as his family, okay?”

“Is it?” Howon said while scratching his head cutely.

“ermm… don’t jealous of your own brother!”

“Who said I jealous? I didn’t!” He said and his face started to blush.

“I smell something burn coming from here.” You said and trying to .

“Yah, Kim Jieun!” He looked at you and you just give him a merong! He laughed when he saw it.

 “Jieun, it took a long time to reach there so why don’t you rest for a while?” Howon said and rest your head on his shoulder.

“ermm.. Oppa, thank you.”

“For what again?”

“coming and saving me.” You said while closing your eyes and rest on Howon’s shoulder. Howon looked at you and a smile formed on his face.

Yah, Kang Minhyuk! Ermmm..... *shy* gumawo (thank you).... Howon murmured in his heart.

 

*apron here means the area where aircraft are turned around,loaded and etc

 

 

aegiby  , ermm. end in about 4 days??? just left a few episodes.... *pout* sequel? I don't think i can do it because i'm in my third year now and will be really busy to clinical in the hospital....haiz..... but if i can manage my time and can think of some new plot for the sequel. i will definitely do it! xD Don't upset, u can still chat with me here or should i give you some ideas and u help me to write it? Co-author?! xD If anyone interested, please contact me! haha.

JhenLuvsJayPark  , see this new update then i sure you know who kidnaps her! xD

HoMinWon96  , yup, you're correct! It's our Minhyuk's idea! Your sister is younger than me a few months so i'm unnie! xD

fawbnerdy05  , already update.. will update soon again if i'm free later!

jasminelovekitty96  , Oh, maybe my text hide the answer?! xD I know myself quite well. haha. Behaviour science and psychology is part of my syllabus.

myungdeul  , Yeah! Clever! haha... and i seldom see you here. Hope to see your comments always!

YoungestGirl96  , hihi...xD

ateynshanuox  , You're a genius! KYAHHH! What do you mean write like this? Is it about the sequel? I wish to but still unable to manage my time....sorry.... I update because i understand how suffering it is waiting for the new update! >.<

eyka_afzan  , actually the first writing is not like this but suddenly Minhyuk appears in my dream and do this! >.<

Mr04loveme  , You should be happy now! KYAHH! Then the hospital will be busy received too much heart attack patients! xD

BabyBlueeeLOVE , Actually, my foster parents are my parents' close friends more than 20 years. After they found out my parents passed away due to accident and I was then sent to the orphanage, they adopted me and bring me back to their hometown. At first, i was like hating them as I think they want me to forget my parents purposely( but later i know that they don't want me to keep the sad memories and upset). They tried their best to care for me so that i will not feeling alone and loved. Later, i found myself closer to them until now. Even though they not my real parents, they're the one that give me a lot of love and could be say are the one who save my life and makes my life wonderful. So, for you all, please cherish your family and friends before it's too late. ^ - ^ The feeling of losing someone you loved is indeed really hurt! SLater,  

 

Oh, i think i need to continue for the next chapter... Nothing come out yet! Howon must be very tired so i will let him sleep once in my dream! xD  mybe update tonight or tomorrow! Charge myself in my bed now! Bye! xD

 

Kim Hoeun

2012.06.24

09:48