Chapter 26 Sorry that I’m a useless husband……

SHE just my baby’s MOTHER!!!

Howon opened the door gently and went in. He sat beside you and caressed your head…. When he saw you lying on the bed with a pale face, he felt his heart was really hurt. I’m sorry, I should have answered the call. I’m really a useless husband…. I’m sorry…

Then, he went back home and stepped into your room without realize why. He sat on the floor beside your bed and started to recall the moment with you. He still remember that night how you react when you saw the blackish soup but still insist to drink it and also the day that he saw you fall asleep with the tears in your eyes. He started to feel guilty to you. Then, he saw your drawer opened and found a notebook inside. It’s your baby diary. He opened the first page and read it.

 

2012.05.01 Tuesday

Dear baby, I’m your mommy, Jieun. Nice to meet you. Today, mommy is really happy to see you through ultrasound screening. Do you know how excited and touched I am when I feel your presence inside mommy’s stomach?  My dear, even though mommy unable to know how you look and how you would be in the future, but mommy knows that at this moment, when I think about you, I feel that you are the best in the world. So, please grow up healthily. Mommy loves you.

Howon looked at ultrasound photo that you attached at the side of the page.

This is my baby?  He felt a great joy inside his heart and he really doesn’t know how to describe it.

Then, he the next page.

 

2012.05.15 Tuesday

Today, it’s the first time I joined prenatal class. Mommy felt a bit lonely because every mother came together with their husband. But, mommy didn’t blame your daddy. Mommy knows that daddy is busy in order to give you a better life. So, baby, don’t mad to daddy, okay?

 

2012.05.24 Thursday

Dear baby, how are you today? You must be happy coz you keep on kicking mommy’s stomach. Such a naughty baby, however mommy likes it. It’s the first time mommy felt that you are really inside of my stomach. My dear, please grow up well and be the one that can protect me. I love you.

 

2012.06.03 Sunday

Dear baby, today mommy saw many nice clothes for you but can’t buy it because mommy still didn’t know whether you are a boy or a girl. Can you give mommy some hints? Mommy really wants to buy those cute clothes for you. My baby, mommy plan to give you a name, but can’t give you now, so please wait until mommy know your gender and discuss with daddy. Mommy promises will give you a nice name. My dear, mommy loves you!

 

2012.06.20 Wednesday

My dear baby, it’s been awhile since daddy last talked to me. I must have hurt your daddy. Mommy really sorry to daddy, so baby, can you do mommy a favor and told daddy not to angry to me? My dear, mommy really ill these few days so you must be suffering inside mommy’s stomach, right? I’m sorry for it, please understand mommy. Last but not least, mommy still wants to say I love you and also your daddy.

 

Howon cried when he saw the last page. You still didn’t blame him even he treated you so badly.

“I’m really a bad husband and father. Didn’t I say I wouldn’t hurt her but why I still kept on hurting her so much! I’m really a bastard! Jieun, I’m sorry….” He cried harder and embraced himself.

 

Hi, readers! How do you think of today's episodes? Sorry for unable to update much on yesterday, I'm update a lot for you all today. Hope you like it! Haha, the sweet scene HoMinWon96  expected is coming soon... You will like it (maybe)

 

zaliza21  and Wind_Flower  , she will not miscarried.. I'm studying medical and can't be so cruel coz life is precious.....haha, anyway, nice to meet you!

Skye1221  and ateynshanuox  , thank for the concern, I'm totally okay now and still busy writing the following chapters. And Jieun is fine.

infiniteinspirit96  , Howon  wouldn't hurt Jieun anymore and will treat her totally different until she can't stand it!

_RosAmeera  , I already upload the latest episodes and you will find out what happened next. Nice to meet you, Although I'm a Chinese Korean, but I moved to Malaysia when I'm 7 so can speak English, Malay, Chinese, other dialects ( Hakka, Cantonese) and also a bit mother tongue ( My parents passed away when i was young so i haven't finished learning from them... and the parents i have now is my foster parents. However, I love them so much because they cared me so much like I'm their real child. That's why I always thankful to them. Haha, i'm talking too much. Yeah, where are you from? This question has stucked in my mind for a few seconds. Please tell me, thanks.

 seelove  and aegiby  , please don't angry with Howon because I'm the one who bad at him...haha.. sorry my dear Howon.

 

Here some teasers again for you.

 

Teasers:

Chapter 27  Kim Jieun, where are you? Please come out now!

 

Chapter 28 Jieun ah, let’s get close to each other….

 

Chapter 29 Let me feed you!