Sorry Cho Bae

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

You went to the washroom and brushed my teeth. Then you went downstairs to watch tv. It was really quiet in the house except for the sound of the tv.

Umma and Jong Yung went out to the mall and you didn't want to go. You got a text from Cho Bae saying that she wanted to go to the mall.

She wanted to go to Seoul Mall, you agreed since that wasn't the mall umma and Jong Yung went to and you also needed to take your mind off of things. "Arraso", You replied to her then ran upstairs to get changed.

You wore black sweats and a white tank top. You put a hot pink t-shirt over it, tied up your hair and put on some white shoes.

You brought a small bag for your phone and a small amount of money for food to eat. Didn't really wanna buy anything at the mall. You arrived at Seoul Mall 15 minutes later and Cho Bae texted you saying she's in a clothes shop called "Two Moons" . It took you awhile to find the store cause you've only been here a few times.

You finally found the store. The store title was big and the font was silver and in a futuristic type font. You stepped inside and it was pretty big and all the clothes were future-y and flashy.

You found Cho Bae at the section of the tights and pants. There was silver, silky, flashy tights that went up to under your knee cap and metal looking tight jeans but the material was really soft, it just looked like it was made of metal.

Every single clothing in this shop looked so cool and reminded you of korean pop bands. You were looking at the shop in awe and Cho Bae spotted you. "Omo ! _____-ah ! I'm over here !", she cried.

You looked back and waved at her with a smile on your face. You ran to her and you guys hugged each other. You laughed. "Bwoh?", she asked. " You like these kinds of clothes Cho Bae ?", you chuckled.

" Ani ! Of course not ! I'm buying it for a play I volunteered in and its a month from now.", she chimed. "A play?! You never told me you participated in a play !", you cried. "Mianhe ______ ! I didn't wanna tell you till last minute", she chuckled. "Arraso, arraso !", You said. "Well, I would love to come Cho Bae !", you said sarcastically. She laughed, "Mianhe ______. Woulddd youuu liikke tooo coommeeeee ?", she extended the words and you both laughed with each other.

You then remembered that you had to move to the other side of Seoul tomorrow and after laughing your face became sad. "Omo.. ______? How come you suddenly look so sad ?" , she asked.

Cho Bae is scary. She always knows how your expressions and feelings are like. Even if you're a really good actor she can snap you into telling the truth but this time you won't lie to her about your feelings.

You sighed. "Cho Bae.. Can we please go somewhere private. I need to tell you something important..". She nodded and she looked worried. You pulled her to an empty spot next to a big fountain in the farest part of the mall. There wasn't anyone here so it was the perfect spot.

"Cho Bae.. I-i..", you choked on your words, speaking about it made you want to cry . "Y-you what..?", she looked at you sympathetically. "I-i.. I have to move to the other side of Seoul tomorrow..", you managed to say. Tears almost coming out of your eyes. "Bwoh?", tears forming in the corners of Cho Bae's eyes.