What a Sister

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

YOU GUYS ARE SO SMART D: 

_____________________________________________

Your eyes flipped opened immediately and stared at the girl sitting on a chair beside your bed.

Mi.. Hyuk..

She had her arms crossed and a leg crossed on top of the other.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here", You growled.

Your heart was racing and beating against your ribcage. This can't be happening.

"Well it appears that your my freaking stepsister", she glared at you.

You jumped up and sat up leaning on the headboard. "No.. You- you can't be", you were shocked as ever.

"Well I am", she rolled her eyes and looked around your room.

"Nice room slu-", " shut it. Stop calling me a ", you blurted out.

She turned her attention back to you and sent lasers at you from her eyes. You were breathing heavily.

Mi Hyuk.. Your stepsister..

"What are you doing here?", you said angrily.

"Are you dumb? My dad called me here to meet my.. Stepsister. Don't get me wrong, I was pissed off to hear that my dad got married to another woman but I'm freaking furious as hell that it had to be your stupid mom", she her teeth and looked around your room again.

Your blood was boiling. You hated it when people talked about your mom or family like that, especially if it was Mi Hyuk.

"Don't. Ever. Talk. About. My . Mom. Like. That.", you said through clenched teeth.

You hated Mi Hyuk a lot after what she did to you. You just faced drama with her yesterday and now it turns out that she's your stepsister.

"Or what? Are you gonna tell on me to your little parents", she teased you in an annoying way.

"One of my parents is your dad dumbdumb", you glared at her.

You flipped the covers off of you and got off on the other side of the bed since Mi Hyuk was blocking the side you usually get off.

You heard Mi Hyuk snicker behind you.

"What?", you whipped your head back and glared at her.

"Your.. Pajamas.. AHHAHA. What a child", Mi Hyuk stood up and walked out the door laughing.

You had to hold back the urge of following behind her and kicking her body down the stairs.

You glared at her while she went out the door.

You went into the washroom and grabbed your toothbrush, cup and toothpaste and went into your rooms washroom.

You closed the door and started spazzing. You were furious. Mi Hyuk, your sister.

That was unbelievable. You felt like screaming.

You brushed your teeth then locked the door of your room.

You grabbed your uniform and struggled to put it on. It took you about 10-15 minutes to get it on.

You fixed your skirt and went into the bathroom again to fix your hair.

You were starting to wonder why Mi Hyuk and her little friends were the only ones who didn't wear the uniform.

You exited the washroom and unlocked the door. You went downstairs and made something quick to eat.

After eating it was 7:40. You went into the living room and found Mi Hyuk sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Yah, get up. Let's go to school now", you said blankly to her.

She got up and brushed her skirt then made her way out the living room. The ride to school was awkward.

You sat on one side while Mi Hyuk sat on the other side.

There was no talking going on, just silence.

After you got to school you had to follow Mi Hyuk to your locker.

You kept your head down the whole way there.

You went to your locker and opened it then took out the neccessary things for your first class. You groaned.

"Another day of torture from the teachers..", you sighed then closed your locker.

You heard the bell rang then sighed again. "Wow.. Time passed by fast.", you whispered then made your way to class.

You sat down next to Chung Ae then let out a long sigh.

"You alright ____?", Chung Ae asked.

You nodded then grinned.

The teacher started to talk and talk and talk for about 2/3 of the class time.

Finally he gave out an assignment and everyone started to do their work in silence.

The class dragged by and finally it was over.

You and Chung Ae made your way to your lockers and switched the books.

"Bye ____ ! Ill see you later!", Chung Ae waved and you waved back.

You closed your locker and turned around. Again, there was the 3 witches.

You didn't even know if witches fit them anymore.

"He-", "let's go to class", you felt someone push you away.

You looked up and Sehun's face was an inch away from yours. You felt your heart racing again.

Sehun led you up the stairs and a few metres away from the classroom.

"W-why did you drag me away? But.. Uh.. Thank you. I didn't wanna face what would have happened if you didn't", your voice lowered.

"I-.. I just don't want you to be near her.. That's all.", he let go of your shoulders and rubbed the back of his neck.

You blushed lightly at how Sehun wants you to be protected.

You puffed your cheeks and you guys stood there awkwardly.

The bell rang and you guys walked to class together.

You guys sat down and started talking. Mi Hyuk and Lolly walked into the classroom and spotted you talking and smiling with Sehun.

She growled and pulled Lolly to their seats.

The teacher gave out the assignment and everybody spent the class working on it.

Surprisingly, this teacher did give you weird looks or anything.

The rest of the day dragged on and so did the looks from your immature teachers.

You decided to go apologize for whatever you did and convince them that you're innocence.

"Bye ____ ! Ill see you tomorrow !", Chung Ae hugged you then waved goodbye.

Sehun closed his locker and left. "B-bye Sehun!", he turned around and saw you smiling.

"Her smile..", he thought out loud but really quietly.

You saw Sehun mouth something. You tilted your head in confusion.

He broke out of his trance then creeped a small smile. "Bye", he waved to you then turned around and left.

You felt your heart thump against your ribcage. He smiled.. At you.

You quickly grabbed your bag and stuffed your homework in.

You locked it and started walking towards the stairs.

You looked to the side and saw Mi Hyuk glaring at you.

You widened your eyes in slight fear and procceded up the stairs.