Learning the Past

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

“____-ah ! Come down. you have a delivery !”, you heard Umma yell from downstairs.
You curiously went out your room and down the stairs.
You saw Umma holding a white box with a smile on her face.
Jong Yung was no where in sight.
 
You looked at her weirdly and slow down your pace.
“Yes Umma..?”, you asked slowly. You detected something weird.
“Delivery !”, Umma held the box out.
“What kind of delivery?”, you asked. Umma shrugged.

 
“Just come and see yourself!”, Umma said. “Alright..”, you trailed off.
You finished going down the stairs and slowly walked towards Umma.
You took the box from her and inspected it. “It’s heavy.”, you said while moving the box up and down.

 
“What is it?”, you furrowed your eyebrows at her.
Umma shrugged. “Go look for yourself.”, she said while nudging his head toward the direction of the kitchen.
You nodded slowly then walked over to the kitchen.

 
Once you got in the kitchen, Sehun quietly creeped out the living room and rushed to the kitchen on his tippy toes.
He hid behind the wall that separate the kitchen and the big hall and listened to every single detail.

 
You got passed the archway entrance of the kitchen and went into the dining room.
The first thing you saw were pink and white balloons scattered all over the place.
You gasped in awe then slowly set the box on the dining room table and carefully opened it.
You felt yourself getting intense.

 
Once you fully opened it, your eyes widened.
There sat a beautiful round cake full of fruits, cream and chocolate.
In the middle were words that were written in chocolate.
You carefully read it then gasped loudly. ____-ah. Will you go out with me ? - Oh Sehun♥

 
You covered your mouth hiding your smile. What you have dreamed and daydreamed of has came true.
You swear you were the happiest girl. Even if it was just something small and simple you were still happy.
You let out a muffled squeal and stomped your feet happily.

 
“Umma ! Appa!”, you turned your head and saw Sehun standing there with a smile on his face.
“Sehun?”, you said muffled since you were still covering your mouth.
Sehun started walking towards you. All you did was stand there and stare at him with a crazily beating heart.

 
He walked closer then pulled you into a hug.
“So..? Yes or No?”, Sehun asked.
You slowly dropped your arms and returned the hug.
Yes.. or no? You thought.

 
“Y-yes.”, you buried your face in his chest then smiled.
He pulled away but held on your shoulders. “What was that?”, Sehun asked.
He actually heard what you answered but he wanted to hear you say it confidently, loud and clear.
You hesitated to answer but you still repeated it. “Yes.”, you smiled.

 
Sehun pulled you back into the hug and smiled widely.
His heart was racing. He couldn’t think of anything else but you right now.

 
After what felt like forever, you guys pulled away.
“Wait. How did you get in my house. “, you asked spoiling the mood.
Sehun chuckled. “I’ll tell you in your room”.
Sehun lead you upstairs and into your room.

 
You sat down on the bed and waited for him to answer your question.
Sehun closed the door behind him then leaned on it. He shrugged and just looked at you.
You raised a brow. “Hmm?”.

 
“Well..”, Sehun trailed off. He sat down in the chair then started spinning around in it.
“I’ll start from the beginning. So anyways, you know when we were at the cafe and I said I needed to go to the washroom?”, Sehun said while spinning.
You nodded. “Yeah.”

 
“I didn’t actually go to the washroom.”, Sehun stopped spinning then stared into your eyes.
“I asked the lady at the counter if she could help me make a cake at 8 and she agreed. And then when they finished the cake they called me and I picked it up and delivered it to your house.
After I got to your house I knocked on the door and explained to your parents what I wanted to do and then they let me hide in the living room and you know the rest”, Sehun smiled.

 
“Oh..”, you said while blushing.
Sehun chuckled then turned around and saw tons of homework scattered everywhere on your desk.
“Not finished your homework?”, Sehun said while picking up your pencil and reading the question.
“I see..”, Sehun whispered then started scribbling down the answer.

 
“Yah!”, you quickly got off the bed and pushed the chair that Sehun was on away from the desk.
“Don’t do my homework!”, you yelled at him then quickly ran over to the desk and looked at what Sehun wrote down.

 
You tapped the pencil on your chin then wrote down the rest of the answer.
You looked at the next question- And there wasn’t a next question.
“Yay ! That was the last question !”, you jumped in happiness.
Sehun silently chuckled at your cheeriness.

 
You quickly cleaned up your books and shoved them into your backpack.
You turned around and saw Sehun still sitting in the chair while playing on his phone.
You skipped over to your bed then jumped on it and crossed your legs.

 
“So.. what now?”, you asked Sehun. He looked up from his phone and shoved it back into his pocket.
He shrugged then clasped his hands together.
“Wanna talk about anything?”, Sehun got up off the chair and pushed it back to it's original place.
He walked over to the bed and sat down, leaning his head on the headboard.

 
You looked at him. He waved his hand signaling you to come closer to him.
You looked down and blushed a bit then moved and sat next to him.
“Lie Down”, Sehun said.

 
You furrowed your eyebrows a bit then kicked the blanket away and lied down.
Sehun moved your head and placed it on his lap.
Once your head got in contact with his lap, your heart starting racing.
He started caressing your hair. “So, do you wanna talk about anything? Any questions?”, Sehun asked.
You shrugged a bit. “Not sure..”.

 
“Oh. I have one question.”, Sehun said. You suddenly got really curious.
“Hmm?”, you hummed.
“What’s your history with that Jaekyung dude?”, Sehun asked.
A bang of curiosity hit you. Why is Sehun asking me this?

 
“'Cause last time at the party you had here, I saw him keep on staring at you..”, Sehun continued.
You stayed silent. “W-we have no history”, you lied.
“Don’t lie ___.”, Sehun said then moved the hair out of your face.

 
You sighed. “Well.. When we were little. We were..”, you trailed off. You didn’t wanna say the last few words.
“W-we were.. Kind of.. Together.”, you lowered your voice then started playing with your nails nervously.
“Bwoh?!”, Sehun jumped a bit. “Together?!”.

 
You jumped when Sehun reacted then chuckled a bit. “Don’t worry ! It was the past. My feelings for him are long gone.”, you assured him.
Sehun sighed then relaxed a bit.

 
“continue..”, Sehun took your hand then interlocked fingers.
You blushed then continued. “Then he just started ignoring me and stuff.. and he-i don't know. We were just kids so I don’t know if cheating is the word. But he ignored me and was together with another girl behind my back.. I completely forgot what her name was though. I don’t even want to remember her name anyways.”, you sighed thinking of the past.

 
Something suddenly hit Sehun. “Wait when were you guys together?”, he quickly asked.
“uh..”, you looked up at the ceiling and started thinking back.
“In the ..”, you started counting with your fingers. “5th grade.”, you answered.
“When did he cheat on you?”, Sehun quickly asked again.
“I wouldn’t really call it cheating but.. 8th grade.”, you continued.

 
You were still curious of why Sehun was continuing on with this subject but you just waited to see what he was up to.
He looked through his memories and his past. Remembering every single secret that people told him.
Then it hit him.

 
“You know the girl that he was together with behind your back?”, Sehun asked.
“Yeah..”, you nodded slowly not knowing where he was going with this.
“I know her.”, Sehun looked at you with slightly wide eyes.
“Bwoh?! You do?! Who?”, you quickly asked.

 
You were really curious to know who it was. You didn’t really know her name plus you didn’t care about remembering.
“--------..”, Sehun mumbled.
“What?!”, you shot up and let go of Sehun’s hand.

 
“What did you say?”, you asked. You swear you heard a name you didn’t want to hear at all but it was too quiet and blurry sounding.
“-i---k.”, Sehun said it while coughing so it still wasn’t clear enough.

 
“Sehun.”, you looked at him seriously.
Sehun sighed. “Mi Hyuk!”, Sehun said louder.

 
“Mi Hyuk?!”, you shrieked.
_______________________________________
 
asdfghjkl I'm sorry it took me so long to update and it only turned out to be an okay chapter :c