Secrets

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Im finally baaccckkk ! :D Yayayay ! Im sososo sorry I didnt update for so long . Pleaseeee forgive me :c 
I meant to update earlier today but I went to get my hair dyed ! 
I dyed my hair a lightish brown . hehe \(^_^)/
Enjoy this chappie prease !
____________________________
“Wait. You said Mi Hyuk right?”, you asked Sehun just to make clear.
“Yeah..”, Sehun replied.
“Aish.. that tramp. Stole my first boy-”.
Sehun cleared his throat loudly to stop you from continuing.

 
You looked at him then giggled. “My first really really really close friend that was a guy”, you looked at him to see his judgement.
Sehun thought for a while. “Better.”, then smiled.

 
“Why’d you interrupt me ? Are you.. jealous?”, you teased.
“Actually yes. I am jealous. I wanted to be your first and last.”, Sehun confessed.
Just hearing that confession made you blush and made your heart flutter.

 
“aish..”, you muttered. “You’re so cheesy..”, you watched for Sehun’s reaction.
His reaction was just frowning.
“Yet sweet.”, you smiled at him.
His frown soon turned upside down and into a wide smile.

 
You and Sehun talked for a little more after.
At 10:30 you sent him home ‘cause it was getting late.
“Bye ___.”, Sehun pulled you into a warm hug. “Bye Sehun.”, you said during the hug.
You were actually a bit sad that Sehun was leaving. It’s like when Sehun isn’t with you, you feel empty and incomplete then when Sehun’s with you, you feel happy, complete and your problems seem to disappear for awhile.

 
Sehun pulled away then looked into your eyes.
“Sehun-ah.. Can I ask for one little favour?”, you stuck up your index finger.
“Hmm?”, Sehun hummed. “Can we make.. this”, you continuously pointed to Sehun then to you.
“Private from the school?”, you asked.

 
You really really didn’t want Mi Hyuk to know that Sehun and you are together.
She made almost half of your life a living hell. But if she knew, you wouldn’t even be living.
Plus if anyone from the school knew besides EXO and Chung Ae, they would probably go straight to Mi Hyuk and tell her.
 
“Sure ! If you’re happy then i'm happy”, Sehun smiled at you.
You slowly put on a smile. “Thanks”.
“You can still tell EXO and Chung Ae though !”, you quickly said.

 
Sehun chuckled, “Arraso. See you My Little Princess Peach”, Sehun chuckled at his own saying then ruffled your hair and went out the door.
You stood there watching him leave with a pink shade on your cheeks.

 
“My Little Princess Peach?”, you parted your mouth abit.
You locked the front door and ran upstairs into the washroom.
You looked at yourself in the mirror then giggled a bit.
“Oh wow. Even my cheeks are the shade of Princess Peach’s dress”, you rolled your eyes jokingly then left the washroom while softly laughing to yourself.

 
---
As usual, you sat in the back of the classroom and covered your mouth to cover up your yawn.
You were in your last class of the day and listening to the teacher lecturing about a topic.
“5.More.Minutes.”, you mouthed to yourself and sighed.
You were drumming your fingers on the table and staring at the clock trying to use your ‘powers’ and make the time go by faster.

 
Except staring at it just made it extremely slow. It was like in slow motion.
(A/N: IIIIIII LOST MY MIND. NEOREUL CHEOEUMMANNASSEULTTAE. NEEOOOO HANAPPAEGO MODEUNGEOSEUN GET IN SLOW MOTION. NAEGA MALHAEJWO IJE SARANGIRAMYEON. Oh me and SM songs. Hehe ^^)

 
Psht. I'm no Tao. You thought to yourself and giggled out loud by accident.
Luckily it was a quiet giggle but the teacher still heard you.
The teacher stopped talking for a second to stare at you then continued talking again.
You sighed a sigh of relief when the teacher took your gaze off you.

 
You’ve been distracted for the whole day. You couldn’t stop thinking of Sehun and some of EXO.
You’ve seen Kris, Lu Han, Chen, Xiumin, Chen and Lay around but you haven’t seen the others.
Why didn’t Sehun tell me that he wasn’t gonna be at school today..
Suddenly a wave of depression washed over you. Sehun, where are you?!

 
You were feeling more and more worried the more you thought about him and the other half of EXO being absent from school altogether.
 
Briiinngggg~
 
Thinking of things rather than staring at the clock made the time go by in a flash.
You quickly packed up your things and rushed out the door.
You were a few meters away from your locker and you could see Chung Ae in the distance digging into her locker. But.. Sehun wasn’t there.

 
Your legs suddenly forced you to go faster so you power walked over to Chung Ae.
“Chung.. Ae-ah”, you huffed out your breath a bit.
“____? Why are you panting?”, Chung Ae asked with concern in her eyes.
“Oh Nothing!”, you answered. That was also an honest answer since you didn’t even know why you rushed to her.

 
“Chung Ae do you know where Sehun is?”, you asked her quickly, really wanting to know where he is.
“And Kai, D.O, Chanyeol, Suho and Baekhyun”, you added on trying to make it seem less obvious that you wanted to know where Sehun was.
Chung Ae laughed at the way you were trying to hide your worries for Sehun.

 
“I’m not sure. In first period I had class with him. I saw him look at the clock with a panicked face.
After that I saw him making eye contact with the teacher as if they were exchanging messages with each others minds. The teacher understood whatever they were doing and Sehun just packed his things and rushed out the classroom. He didn’t tell me anything.”, Chung Ae explained.

 
“Wouldn’t Sehun tell you though or at least text you ? Cause you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend. Don’t they tell each other every single thing they do?”, Chung Ae continued then looked at you with a confused expression.
 
“Yah..”, you nudged her arm because of the bf/gf part.
“But in all seriousness.. I really thought Sehun would actually text me and tell me what happened. I haven’t seen him all day..”, you looked down then puffed your cheeks.
Chung Ae patted your back. “It’s alright. When I see him at home i’ll ask him arraso? Don’t worry ____-ah.”, Chung Ae gave you a hug .

 
“I’ll solve this case!”, she snapped then grabbed her backpack and slammed her locker.
“See you later ____!”, Chung Ae ran off backwards and waved her index finger above her forehead.
You laughed then waved to her.
“While she does that.. I’ll try to help her get to the bottom of this.”, you pulled on your backpack strap then started walking home.

 
You went out the front door and noticed none of EXO were standing there. You sighed then proceeded walking home.
 
You passed by the sweets cafe you and Sehun went to yesterday and noticed 6 familiar looking people getting ready to leave.
You squinted your eyes to try and get a better focus on their faces but instead it just made their faces blurrier.
 
One by one, 6 of them left the cafe and then slowly formed into a line.
They started walking towards the way you were walking then messily ran across the usual quiet street like little kids.
Once they stood normally you noticed them right away.

 
Lu Han, Lay, Chen, Tao, Xiumin and Kris.
You turned around in slight shock with your mouth kind of hung open.
“Crap!”, Lu Han whispered to Lay and panickly slapped his arm repeatedly.

 
The 5 of them noticed you and started to panick.
You snapped out of your shocked state and into your confused one.
“Uh.. Hey-”, before you could finish greet them they sprinted away like wild animals being hunted.
Except for Kris. He just looked at them then back at you, shrugged then followed them casually.

 
“W-what’s wrong? Is there something wrong with me today..?”, you asked yourself, feeling depression wash over you again.
You tried thinking of why half of EXO ditched you just by the sight of you.
You sighed and slowly continued your long journey home.

 
You got to your house and went inside, closing the front door behind you.
You locked the door then immediately went into the living room and plopped down on the couch.
“Sehun asked me out yesterday.. Now he’s ignoring me..?”, you said talking to yourself.
“Well.. That was just half of EXO but still..”, you groaned in frustration.

 
You whipped out your phone and checked your new message.
Aish. He’s not home yet. Probably out with EXO. You read out loud Chung Ae’s message to you.
“Psht.. Hanging out with EXO? 6 members of EXO were enjoying their time out without Sehun and they ditched me when they saw me..”, you sighed.

 
You immediately started to text Sehun.
The curiosity was really getting to you and you were getting sick of wondering and you were sick of the confusion that was pounding in your head.

 
Sehun, where were you today? I didn’t see you at school and I was getting worried that you might be hurt. Please message me back asap ! I wanna know that you’re okay.
You quickly texted and sent to him the message without thinking.

 
---
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo
Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo
Naega michyeo michyeo baby
Sorry . Hahaha.

The other half of the EXO members were panting and sweating from the dance they just finished.
Sehun’s feet immediately led him to his bag while everyone went to their own bags and got out water then chugged it down.. He automatically took out his phone and checked the message you sent him.

 
Sehun, where were you today? I didn’t see you at school and I was getting worried that you might be hurt. Please message me back asap ! I wanna know that you’re okay.  He read quietly to himself.
For some reason his heart clenched. Aish.. I should’ve told her. I don’t like her getting worried over nothing.
A feeling of guilt took over him for awhile till he heard the door fling open.

 
“AYO WASSSUPPP~”, Kris boomed while Lu Han, Tao, Lay, Chen and Xiumin followed behind Kris into the dance studio.
“AYO WHADDUP KREES”, Chanyeol started doing hand movements.
The first thing Lu Han noticed was Sehun sitting in the corner with his phone in his hand.
Thank god Lu Han’s here. Sehun sighed a sigh of relief.
 
Lu Han automatically went over to Sehun. “Whats up?”, Lu Han asked while sitting down beside him.
“___.”, Sehun mumbled.
“what?”, Lu Han furrowed his eyebrows. “I don’t think I can tell her.”, Sehun sighed with his eyes closed. His grip tightened on the phone.

 
“Didn’t you say that you asked her out yesterday? She’s gotta know sooner or later.”, Lu Han stared at his feet in front of him
Sehun didn’t answer. His thoughts were still on you and his eyes were still closed.
“You guys are like boyfriend and girlfriend. Don’t they tell each other everything? I’m sure she’ll understand.
 
If you don’t tell her and the time comes.. You’re gonna break her heart even more than telling her now. ” Lu Han tried convincing Sehun to tell him.
Sehun sighed. He knew that Lu Han was right.

 
“I don’t have the guts..I’d hate to see her heartbroken. I just can’t do it.”, Sehun confessed. This wasn’t really the first time Luhan saw Sehun soft and helpless.
“When will you tell her then?”, Lu Han asked.

 
“I..”, Sehun closed his eyes.
“I don't know.”.