Confessing

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

The rest of the week dragged on very slowly.
But soon... It was Halloween and a few days after Halloween would be HISTORY again.
 
"Chung Ae-ah! Are you gonna be anything for halloween this year?", you asked her over the phone.
You pulled the blankets up to cover your legs.
"not sure.. Are you gonna be anything for Halloween?", she asked.

 
You shrugged automatically. " Don't know what to be", you sighed then lied down and covered your whole body.
There was a long silence.

 
"___-ah.. Do you like my brother?", Chung Ae randomly asked which caught you off guard.
You suddenly heard the doorbell ring.
You got off the bed and out the room while answering.

 
"uh.. Yeah. Of course i like him! He's a nice friend.", your heart clenched a bit when you said he was your friend. You honestly wanted to be more than just friends with him.
"No. I mean.. More than just a friend. Do you like like him?", you heard a faint echo of Chung Ae's sentence.

 
You stayed silent since you didn't know how to reply.
You opened the door and saw Chung Ae in front of you.
"Chung Ae? What are you doing here?", you hanged up the phone and let her in then closed the door.

 
"long story short", she chuckled.
There was a short silence.
"I'm not telling you the story", she laughed. "i'm joking. I walked here.", she stated the obvious.

 
"Noo, realllyyy?", you said sarcastically.
"actually nooo~ i rode my half unicorn half kitty cat here to your housseee!", she played along with the sarcasm.

 
You punched her arm playfully then laughed along with her.
"____-ah. You like Sehun don't you.", Chung Ae said spoiling the mood.
You slowly stopped smiling then shuffled your feet uncomfortably

 
You sighed and gave up. "How'd you know?", you asked in defeat.
"A-ha! So you do!", she pointed a finger at you.
"you didn't actually know?!", you panicked.
"
No, of course i did. I'm just saying I knew you liked my brother!", she chuckled.
"I've seen the way you've looked at Sehun. The way you act around him. The way you blush even when he does the littlest things even though it's not directed to you. You couldn't hide the hints ___-ah.", she winked at you jokingly.

 
"You're in love with my brother, ___.", she grinned at you with warm sparkly eyes.
You blushed at everything she said. Your heart started thumping when you heard Chung Ae say 'in love'.

 
"i really do, do that?", you asked a bit embarrassed of yourself.
Chung Ae chuckled.

 
"You know how you asked me about Halloween?", she winked.
You raised a brow, wondering what she was gonna plan.
You nodded.

 
"how about i trick Sehun into wearing prince costume and you wear a princess costume?", she wiggled her brows.
you laughed. "No!", you rejected.
".. That would be too obvious. Like, who would randomly want to dress up as a prince for Halloween?",  you blurted out.

 
Chung Ae bursted out laughing. "oh!~ so you're saying you want him to be wearing a costume with you but not make it obvious?" she wiggled her brows again.
You hung your head the pouted.

 
"you want to don't you", she nudged your arm.
"well i-", " great ! When you think of a costume, text it to me! I'll be thinking for a costume too", and with that she opened the front door and left.
 
Once Chung Ae got home she spotted Sehun taking a nap on the couch with the TV on.
"lazy boy", she muttered to herself then laughed.
"yah! sehun!", she started poking his arm but he wouldn't wake up.

 
"aish.. Such a deep sleeper", she mumbled then started shaking him.
He stirred in his sleep and groaned silently but still didn't wake up.
"sehun! You lazy boy! Wake up!", she yelled but he still didn't do anything.

 
"aigoo.. You can sleep through an earthquake. I swear.", she stared at Sehun sleeping.
It felt like hours of staring. "ROAR!", Sehun yelled. Chung Ae jumped and landed on her .
"ouch- Yah! Don't you ever do that again. Scared me.", she lightly patted her heart.
Sehun laughed playfully.

 
"What does ___ see in you?",  she mumbled quietly to herself.
"bwoh?", Sehun raised a brow.
"omo..whoops", she whispered.
"Sit down Sehunnie. I've gotta tell you something.", she walked over to the couch.

 
"i'm already sitting down thou-", "shh! Just sit", Chung Ae interrupted him and raised her index finger.
Sehun looked at her weirdly but his heart began to race.
Millions of possible things he wished or would be told raced through his mind.
Does ___.. No. She wouldn't. She'd never like me.

 
The sound of Chung Ae sitting down on the leather couch interrupted his thoughts.
"I'd probably get killed for telling you this but.. ____ likes you.", Chung Ae watched his reaction carefully.
His breathing got heavier. His chest popped out due to the bunch of air he had to take in to breathe properly.

 
His cheeks were turning into a shade of light pink.
On the inside his heart was racing abnormally.
He felt different. He's never felt like that before even when he was dating Mi Hyuk or liking her.

 
He's never gone after a girl and longed for them this much. It was because Mi Hyuk liked Sehun first and Sehun liked her after.
It was usually the girls longing for Sehun.
But now, it was different.
His feelings for you were stronger.

 
Chung Ae slowly creeped a smile.
"Sehun-ah. You like ___ don't you?", she caught him.
"b-bwoh?! No! I don't. Why would you say that? I don't like ___, y-you know. She's just a friend.
Only a friend. I would never like her. Well i do like her but only in a friendly way. I would never like her more than just a friend.. You know? You know what i mean right? Just a friend. Only a friend. I’ll never like her more than that.", he said quickly and panicky plus he kept repeating things.
Chung Ae laughed at his reaction.

 
"I know you do Sehun-ah. You're my brother. I've known you for 18 years now. I've seen the way you look at her. The way you act around her. Before you met her, remember how you would ignore and be rude to every single girl because of Mi Hyuk? Even if you didn't realize it, you changed a lot after meeting ____. You've become more of yourself. Your old self.. Why don't you tell her? I'm sure she'll like you even more after you tell her. You guys might even end up going out! Who knows! Don't let her slip away. If she's that amazing enough to make you change your attitude and break down what you've been building up for years. Then she's a keeper. Plus.. You've got competition so you gotta catch her before that other person does.".
It took awhile for Sehun to take in all of the information and advice he just received.

 
His mind finally processed the competition part.
"w-who's the competition? Do i know him? Is he taller than me? His he handsomer? Cuter? Smarter? Buffer? Is he a friend of mine? What is his relationship with ____? What is his relationship with
me?", Sehun bursted out with questions.

 
Chung Ae chuckled then shrugged.
"I'm not telling you!", she pointed at him then got up and skipped to her room and closed the door behind her.
"Chung Ae-ah! How do you know ___ likes me?!", he yelled to her to make sure she heard.

 
She opened the door and yelled back.
"She told me today!".
"Really? What if his name is Thehun or something! Like, with a lisp!", he yelled.
"with a lisp?! That's your name dumby! You have a lisp", Chung Ae laughed.

 
"oh! um.. oh Yeah..", he lowered his voice
"shut up. You guys are so loud.", Mrs.Oh growled while rubbing her temples.
"when did you get back? I thought you were coming back in a month or whatever.", he leaned back in the couch then started to watch TV again.

 
“We came back early. We’re going to Tokyo tomorrow.”, she said annoyed.
Mrs.Oh walked over to the TV and turned it off.
"why'd you do that for?", Sehun nearly yelled but kept his voice down since his mom had a 'headache'.

 
"go to bed. You have school tomorrow.", she threw her fur jacket at Sehun then made her way to the kitchen.
 
Sehun growled then threw the perfume scented jacket on another couch.
"but it's .. 6:30!", he yelled to his mom while checking his phone.

 
"I don't care. Sleep is good for teenagers or whatever.", his mom yelled faintly.
He groaned then stood up and made his way to his room while rubbing his temples.

 
"2 months in school and I already need a vacation.", he groaned then slammed his door.
__________________________________
 
ASDFGHJKL; sorry it took so long to update.. -.- I'm starting to run out of ideas T^T