Dreams ? Or Nightmares ?

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Blaaahs .. Im so sorry i've been updating so slow nowadays. Well, School started today and I already have homework plus before school started, i've been in a really bad mood and didn't have the motivation and wasn't in the mood to write my story.. ): And when I write when i'm in a bad mood, it wont be a good chapter. I'm sure you guys don't that right ? :s
Anyways, please forgive me! I will try to write half a chapter everyday but it really depends on the day. If I have a lot of homework, if I don't have enough time, if I have extra classes after school, then I won't be able to write.. 
Grade 9 is going to be pretty hard for me since i'm not much of an intelligent person but please still stay with me even if I update slow.. I promise I won't let you guys down in the future ? :P I will try really hard in school for you guys ^^ Enjoy this chappiieterr~
PLUS if I make any spelling or grammatical errors, please inform me ! 
________________________________________________________
“Aish Why did I send that?!”, you grabbed your hair in frustration.
You loosened all your muscles and sat on the couch lazily with depression running all over your body.
“Why am I being like this..”,you sighed then felt a vibration from your phone.

 
Oh Mianhae ! I forgot to tell you. I just had some important things to do. It’s nothing. Trust me. Don’t worry arraso? .. Love you.      
You read it aloud then whispered at the last part.
You stared at the text for so long that it looked like the text was the only thing you could see.

 
The butterflies started to flutter around in your stomach and your heart was pounding in your ears.
“He said.. ‘Love you’..”, you snapped out of it then calmly put your phone down beside you.
Few seconds later you started spazzing happily.
You spazzed so hard that you ended up falling off the couch.
 
“Ow.”, you slowly got up and sat down then rubbed your knees.
Even though he said I Love You, you still wouldn't let yourself believe that it was nothing.
You felt like something you didn't know about was going on. You couldn’t let yourself let it go this easily.
You groaned then dragged yourself off the couch while grabbing your phone with you.

 
Something suddenly dinged in your head. “Let’s have some cake”, you grinned then skipped to the kitchen
You took out the cake then read the writing on it once more. You smiled to yourself then cut yourself a piece of cake. You put it on a plate then put the cake back in the fridge, grabbed a fork and went up stairs.
You walked into the living room as you slipped your phone inside your pocket then grabbed your backpack before you made your way upstairs to your room.

 
As you made your way into your room you set your backpack onto the ground, beside you as you got comfortable in your chair.
You put the cake down and took out your phone and positioned it on the desk.
You rolled over to the shelf and grabbed the white puppy Sehun bought you then rolled back to the desk.

 
After doing all of that you took out your homework and started working on it while writing with your right hand and you ate with your left keeping the puppy on your lap for company.
Hours later, you were still doing your homework but was on the last question of the very last assignment of the day.

 
Suddenly you got a text from Suho.
____! We’re planning a birthday party for Kris tomorrow ! He didn’t want it on his original birthday cause you and Sehun wouldn’t be able to come since you guys had to study really hard for HISTORY. He doesn’t know we’re doing this. Are you going to come ? (:
“Kris’ birthday?”, you tilted your head.

 
You quickly texted back. Of course i’ll come ! ^^ What time?
You set down your phone and got back to work.
A few minutes later you finished and checked the new text sent from Suho.

 
Great !
After School, Kris has something important to do so he’ll be going home right away. While he’s doing that we’re going plan his birthday and after we plan we’re going to Myeongdong to buy the things that we need for the party. Of course, it depends where we’re going to go.
Then on Saturday, it’s the real party. Tao is going to distract Kris and drag him around and make Kris buy him Gucci and all those stuff. After they’re done doing that, Tao is going to bring him to the location of the party.
You mumbled out the text, laughing at the second last sentence then texted back after thinking of what to say.

 
That’s a great idea! See you tomorrow !
After Suho saw your text he didn’t reply back.
You set down your phone and started stuffing your homework into your backpack.
You went over to your bed while hugging the puppy and plopped down on the bed.
You lied down then rolled over onto your side and hugged the puppy tightly then exhaled loudly.

 
You snuggled your head into the pillow and slowly closed your eyes, not planning to sleep but due to the low level energy in your body, you had no will power to open your eyes and just drifted off to sleep.
A few hours later you woke up and it was dark outside, different from what it looked like when you first fell asleep.

 
It was dark in the room also. The only source light was from the night moon which was shining in through the blinds of the balcony.
For some reason you felt yourself getting a headache and everything became a blinding white for a few seconds.

 
Your eyes adjusted to the lighting of the room and you look around while hugging the puppy tightly.
You noticed a familiar looking figure like thing sitting on the couch in the corner of your room.
You couldn't really make out if it was just the shadow of something or a person.
Suddenly the shadow started moving. You squeaked quietly and in panic, moved back, hitting your head on the headboard.

 
You rubbed your head and stared at the figure that was slowly holding out a hand to you.
You froze and widened your eyes. The person slowly stood up and walked closer to you.
The light shined on some parts of the persons body. You squinted your eyes since you noticed something about the figure and you wanted to see it more clearly.

 
It was holding something. The person moved a bit and the light shined onto the object.
It was the white puppy you were hugging. Or was hugging.
You felt your heart stop then quickly looked down to see that the puppy was no longer with you.
The figure flew towards you at super speed once you snapped your head up. You closed your eyes and felt your heart stop.

 
Few seconds later you felt yourself being surrounded by hot heat.
You opened one of your eyes slowly then the other.
You were surrounded by screaming girls holding signs and jumping crazily. You could see their hair drenched in their own sweat and theirs faces were all oily and wet.

 
You furrowed your eyebrows in huge confusion and looked around to see what they were screaming at.
You were all the way in the back of a bunch of girls and by a bunch, I mean 5000 girls a bunch.
You swore that all the people in front of you were taller but you also felt like you were towering over everyone at some times.

 
You looked at the stage that was all the way in front to see 12 good-looking guys that were dancing and singing to something.
You also had no idea what they were singing since there wasn't any music. The only sound was the sound of the screaming fans.

 
You tried squeezing through some people to see some of the fans’ signs.
You looked at it and it was just black cardboard with something written on it but the names were completely blurred.
You made a confused face. “What is this?”, you squeezed back out of the crowd and stood at the back again.

 
You looked back at the stage and a big screen suddenly appeared.
It was an up-close of someone you swore you knew but you just couldn't make out the person’s face.
Their faces and expression were all focused and in the mood of their dance.
Their dance seemed complicated and rough. They were moving, jumping, dancing all over the stage.

 
You heard wild screaming beside you and it was a crazy looking girl holding a sign with foam coming out of . She was screaming, crying and spazzing all at the same time.
She suddenly fell down to the floor.
From out of nowhere, a bunch of people ran in front of you.
You looked down at where the fan girl fell down to make sure she was alright but she was gone.

 
“What is even happening?”, you asked yourself. Your voice echoed throughout the stadium.
Suddenly all the fangirls stopped screaming and turned theirs head and stared at you in a scary-creepy way.
They all started running up to you and crowded around you.
 
“WHO’S YOUR FAVOURITE MEMBER?”
“FAVOURITE LEADER?”
“FAVOURITE MAKNAE?”
“WHICH MAKNAE DO YOU THINK WOULD WIN IN AN AEGYO CONTEST?”
“FROM ONE TO TEN HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE--”
When a bunch of fangirls were about to say the band’s name, the rest of them just screamed loudly over it so it was all a blur.

 
You suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder and all the fangirls surrounding you disappeared.
You sighed a sigh of relief then turned around but there was no one behind you.
You were in a whole different location though.
It looked like a dressing room. 12 bodies were sitting in chairs in front of a mirror while a bunch of people were wiping sweat off them so their faces were covered and basically couldn't see them.

 
It was chaotic since a bunch of people were running around the room doing multiple things in a rush.
In the corner of the room you saw someone drop a huge box and tons of shiny clothes fell out.
“Aish!”, the person groaned and jumped to the ground and started quickly putting the clothes back into the box.
You rushed over to the person.

 
“Excuse me. Do you need any help?”, you asked.
“Yes please.”, the person didn't even bother looking at you and kept throwing the clothes into the box.
After putting all the clothes in the person picked up the box and rushed away without saying word.
“You’re.. welcome?”, you said sarcastically.

 
Suddenly you felt tickling on your leg.
You looked down to see a guy with black hair hugging onto your leg like a scared puppy with his face down.
“Hello?”, you called out. The guy didn't look up and continued hugging your leg.
You looked up and saw Sehun in front of you.

 
“Oh hey Sehun”, you greeted casually.
“Hi ____”, Sehun grinned. You grinned back then put your attention back onto the guy that was holding onto your leg.
It was Tao with tears in his eyes and a pout on his lips.
“Tao? What's wrong?”, you asked. He continued to look at you with tears running down his face.

 
You looked back at Sehun with a confused-concern look on your face.
You noticed he was wearing a costume that looked like what guy k-pop groups would wear.
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-J5They9HGsQ/T3hk917Nz8I/AAAAAAAAB5c/TH8VmXpZakg/s640/552969_360316727344501_200739259968916_995139_373702676_n.jpg )

 
“Why’re you wearing that?”, you pointed at Sehun’s outfit.
You looked down to see Tao wearing a costume too.
 
(http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ctihTmyj1rtdg6go1_1280.jpg -ASDFGHJKL TAORIS <3___<3 BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL TAORIS. HEHE.)
“Why are you bo-”, you looked up at Sehun but he disappeared.
“Sehun? Where are you?”, you frowned.

 
You looked down to see Tao gone too.
You looked back up and found yourself at the back of tons of fangirls again.
Your whole dream replayed backwards in fast motion and you woke up gasping.
“What..”, you shot up. “What kind of dream was that?!”, you whispered in a shouting way while putting a
hand over your heart to feel your heartbeat.
 
“How come I had a dream of people that kinda looked like EXO performing on stage..”, you whispered to yourself.
“Was it really EXO..?”
“What is my dream trying telling me?”, you rested your hand beside you and slowly laid back down.
You grabbed the puppy and hugged it tightly before going back to sleep.
 
You were too lazy and for some reason, too scared to get up and turn the light off.
 
“My dreams are weird.”, you whispered to yourself once more before going back to sleep.