Making a New Friend

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

You looked at him kind of confused. You felt a blush coming on but held it back. You raised your hand then he pulled it away. "Uh uh ! Phone, gimme", he smiled then wiggled his fingers for you to give him your phone.

Embarressed, you let out your blush. He chuckled and wiggled his fingers again. "Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme !", he whined in a cute way. You chuckled.

You lost. You handed him your phone . He took it from your hand and you felt your finger brush his finger. You blushed a bit. He chuckled. "Yes ! I have your phone !", he cheered in success.

He unlocked your phone and you saw him press multiple buttons on your cell. He smiled. He showed you your phone and it looked like he added his number . The contact name said 'Park Chanyeol is the awesomest person in the whole wide world and I bow down to him'. You laughed .

"Bwoh? Its true !", he whined again. He started pressing more buttons on your phone . He returned it to the menu and he handed it back to you. Few seconds later you heard a sound.

~Bing!~

"Ah, look . I have a text !", he chimed. He took his phone out of his back pocket and checked it. He added you to his contacts then showed you the text. It read "omo ! Chanyeol oppa ! You are so adorable ! Omomomomomo. I love you! You are so awesome ! Omo saranghae.saaranghaaeee.saarrraanngggghhaaaeeeeeeeeee".

"Oh ______ ! You are so kind !", he smiled widely then bursted out laughing. You were confused and tilted your head to the side. "Bwoh?", you whispered to yourself. You checked your phone and saw what Chanyeol sent himself.

You playfully hit his arm. "Yah ! ..", there was an awkward silence and he looked at you . "You obviously aren't awesome .", you then he pouted. You started to snicker. "What?", he pouted. "I'm just jokinggg !", you said to him.

"HA! So I am adorable !", he started doing his little happy dance. He pumped 2 fists in the air above his head then sideways then he did a ballerina turn to the right then did one to the left. You stood there laughing.

Chanyeol is such a nice guy. You're glad that you dropped your phone now.

He stopped doing his happy dance. He looked at you carefully for a long time. Examining your face. You raised a brow and tilted your head to the side. "M-mianhe..", he did an embarressed chuckle.

"H-hey ! Aren't you that girl from the balcony? My friend Xiumin threw his football up there yesterday but my friend Lu Han was the one who was 'talking' to you.. You kind of look like the girl.", he asked you. You were surprised by the sudden question.

"Y-yeah. Why?", you awkwardly said. Your felt heart starting to beat a bit faster. You were still embarressed from yesterday. "Oh ! No wonder you look kind of familiar !", His 5 year old attitude randomly disappeared. There was a one second silence.

"You have one BIG house", he put an emphasis on the big. You chuckled. "Yeah.. I said that too when I first moved there. Heh..", you awkwardly said . He chuckled. " Can I see it?", he blurted out then flashed you a smile to try to make it not awkward .

"Ah.. Sure?", you laughed a bit. "Really?", he beamed. "Yeah ! If you want ", you chuckled. "Arraso! Let's go", he smiled then grabbed your arm. Your house was right beside the park so he obviously knew where you lived. He was holding onto your arm and he was jogging to your house.

"Aigoo.. I hope Umma and Jong Yung didn't come home yet", you thought to yourself. You were too lost in your thoughts to realize you guys were already infront of the gate of your house. "______? This is your house right?", his deep voice snapped you back into reality.

"Um..uh, yeah ! It is.", you awkwardly opened it for him. He signaled you to go in first. You shook your head and signaled him to go in first. You guys keep doing this till you felt yourself get swept off your feet. You felt the wind hit your face. It took you a few seconds to notice what just happened.

You were in Chanyeols arms. He was carrying you and running to the front door. Your cheeks turned as red as a tomato. "Omo.", you muttered to yourself. "There ! Now we're here", he laughed.

You were embarressed. You unlocked the door and opened it. You signaled him to go in first. "Don't make me carry you again!", he teased you. "Ah! fine ! No carrying !", you chuckled. You laughed along with you and you went into the house.

He smiled and followed you into the house. It was quiet. Which meant Umma and Jong Yung wasn't home yet. "Wha! Its so big _____!", he chimed. Once he said that he reminded you of Cho Bae so much. You wanted to cry again but kept it in. You didn't want to cry infront of Chanyeol.

Again, you were lost in your thoughts. Your eyes were glued onto the floor. You didn't realize Chanyeol went to the right side of the house where the foosball and stuff were. He started to turn the knobs on the foosball table and he ran over to the pool table. He took two of the balls and clapped them together.

Now there's the 5 year old attitude you loved about him. "_____! Can I go upstairs ?!", he chimed. You laughed. "Yes you can". He smiled and ran to you. He grabbed your arm and pulled you up the spiral stairs.

You guys were on the second floor now. He looked at the hallway in awe at how big it was. He looked at Jong Yung's room in awe then closed the door. He flipped open the door to the guest room then closed it.

He opened the door to the empty room beside it then closed it shut. He ran to your room and opened to door . He looked at the emptiness but it was warm inside. He closed the door.

He ran to the full pink room and looked at in awe. He looked at all of the pink stuff. He closed the door since he wasn't really interested in pink. You just stood at the edge of the stairs watching him flip open the doors and closed them.

He ran up the stairs to the second floor. You followed behind him . He looked in the bowling alley room, " OMO! BOWLING !", he yelled in excitement. You heard him yell on the third floor from the second floor. You let out a chuckle.

He then ran into the empty dance studio . You heard a thud while you were going up the stairs. "Omo!", you cried.

You ran up the stairs and went into the dance studio. You looked down and found Chanyeol face down on the floor.

_______________________________

(I just wanted to say, I love all you readers and subscribers for reading my story<3 I love you subscribers for subscribing , it really motivates me ! I love you readers for reading, it motivates me to keep writing (: saranghae ! Hope you enjoy this chapter !)