Costume Shopping

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

You spent the rest of the time looking for costumes on the computer.
“No.. not dinosaurs.. Cave people ? No. Too obvious. M&M’s? What am I saying?”, you laughed to yourself.
“Wait. Why am I actually looking for couple costumes again?”, you asked yourself.
You exited the browser.

 
You decided to call Chung Ae again. It ringed 8 times already and she didn’t pick up so you hanged up.
“Did she go to sleep already?”, you stared at the time.
You sighed then turned off the monitor and made your way over to the bed and sat down.
You started thinking about the costumes again. The Prince and Princess costume.

“Your slipper m’lady”, Sehun smiled then slipped the slipper on your feet.
“Gomawo my prince”, you smiled.
Sehun stood up and kissed your cheek.

You shook your head. “Stop thinking like that ___-ah”, you scolded yourself.

“Your crown”, Chanyeol bowed then carefully placed it on your head.
“Gomawo Prince Chanyeol”, you smiled.
Chanyeol stood up and started carrying you bridal style then kissed your forehead.

You shook your head again. “Maybe.. Princess and Prince is a good idea”, you smiled to yourself.
You texted Chung Ae ‘Princess and Prince’ then sent it to her.

 
“Wait.. why did I send that ?! It’s like I agreed to her plan and I want to have couple costumes”, you sighed.
“Ah. Whatever ! Can’t go back anyways”, you shrugged then lied down.

 
 
After school, Chung Ae dragged you to the mall right when you closed your locker.
“How about this one ?”, Chung Ae asked taking a princess gown off the rack.
“Tell me why i’m doing this again?”, you slouched then pouted.

 
You watched as all the kids ran around and threw costumes everywhere.
“You suggested Prince and Princess!”, Chung Ae said while putting the dress back on the rack.
“It was a suggestion ! You didn’t have to listen to me..”, your voice lowered.

 
“But I did listen ! I chose to listen so too bad”, she smiled and moved on.
“How about this one ! It looks nice”, she pulled it off the rack.

 
You inspected the dress. “Eh.. It looks too medieval”, you puffed your cheeks.
 
Chung Ae put it back on the rack.
You stared at the dresses on the racks. Chung Ae snapped and she lit up.
“I got it ! Princess Peach and Mario!”,  Chung Ae nudged your arm and wiggled her brows.

 
You laughed. “suree- wait. does that mean I have to wear a wig?!”, you asked.
“Oh yeah.. I forgot about that. Yes ! You have to wear a wig ! I'll buy everything because if you buy it with your own money then you wont wear the wig and the costume and you wouldn’t care if you wasted your money.. But would you waste my money?”, Chung Ae smiled evilly.

 
“Aish.. you”, you laughed.
"Fine.."

 
“Wah ! It comes with a wig, crown, gloves and clip-on earrings too!”, Chung Ae said exploring the package after buying it.
“Aigoo..”, you slapped your forehead then heard Chung Ae chuckle.

 
You guys were standing in front of your house.
She put the costume package back into your grip.
“Bye Chung Ae ! See you tomorrow at school”, you waved to her then went in your house.

 
Chung Ae waved back and made her way home.
“Now it’s time to get the costume for Sehun”, she giggled evilly then continued walking home.

 
“Sehunnie ! Get off your computer and get dress. We’re going to the mall!”, Chung Ae skipped over to Sehun’s room and burst open the door.
Sehun wasn’t in his room nor was he in the living room watching TV.

 
She tilted her head then took out her phone. She called Sehun and waited for him to pick up.
She went up to the third floor balcony and looked around for him.
Sehun was sleeping on a chair.

 
“1..2..3! ROARRAUGHHHHUAHHUHSJGRKJHR”, Chung Ae tackled Sehun.
He rolled off the chair and landed on his .
“yah ! Don’t scare me like that! I was in the middle of a dream”, he yelled.
Chung Ae laughed. “What were you dreaming of?”, Chung Ae winked at him jokingly then skipped over to him.

 
She kneeled down next to him.
“Was it about ___? Hmm ? Was it?”, she nudged his arm continuously.
Sehun started to blush lightly. “Yah.. stop. It wasn't.”, he shook his blush away and stood up.

 
“Why did you wake me up?”, Sehun rubbed his eyes.
“Costume shopping!”, Chung Ae yelled in his face.
A headache suddenly shot through his head.
“Ouch..”, he whispered. “Mianhe..”, she apologized.

 
“No its not your fault and what ? Costume shopping?”, he raised a brow.
“Yeah!”, Chung Ae grabbed his arm and lead him downstairs to his room.
She lightly pushed him in and closed the door. “Get changed !”, she yelled then went into the living room to wait for him.

 
Few minutes later he walked into the living wearing a hoodie and grey sweats.
“Lets go!”, Chung Ae dragged him out the house.

 
“Where are we going?”, Sehun groaned
“I told you.. Costume shopping.”, she dragged Sehun into the mall after getting off the bus.
“I already got something in mind for you”, she grinned then dragged him into the same store she dragged you in.

 
“Tell me why i’m doing this again?”, he slouched.
“Stop whining like ___”, Chung Ae chuckled.
“Bwoh? ____?”, Sehun immediately looked up at the mention of your name.

 
“Yeah. She said the same thing”, Chung Ae said while looking for a costume.
“Wait.. why am I looking for a costume again? I already know what you should be”, Chung Ae grinned evilly.
“I’m not allowed to pick my own costume?”, he asked with a raised brow.

 
“no.”, she said firmly and found the Mario costume. She took it off the rack and showed it to Sehun.
“Mario? Why?”, he looked at the package.
“Because. Now let’s go buy it !”, she dragged him to the till.

 
He groaned in exhaustion. “Ugh.. Stop dragging mee.. It’s tiring..”, he whined.
“Man up”, she said while paying for the costume.

 
After they got home they explored the package on the couch.
Chung Ae forced Sehun to sit down and look at it with her.
“AHAHA-They include the hat, moustache and gloves too”, Chung Ae said while laughing.
“Aigoo..”, he said then slapped his forehead.

 
“I swear.. You and ____ are exactly alike. It’s like deja vu..”, she stared at Sehun weirdly.
Sehun blushed. “Stop it. I'm gonna go in my room.”, he got up and went to his room.
When he was sure he was out of Chung Ae’s sight, he started patting his cheeks lightly to get rid of the blush.

 
You just finished doing all your homework. It took you forever to finish it.
You dropped the pencil and it rolled to the middle of the text book.
You started stretching then noticed the costume package on the floor beside your desk.

 
You had a big urge to try it.
“Just one try and i’ll take it off!”, you smiled then grabbed the package and went into the washroom to change.

 
It took you awhile to put on the wig. It would either make a section of your hair move up into an uncomfortable bunch or it just wasn’t comfortable at all.
You finally got it on then you carefully placed the crown on. “Can’t believe i’m actually gonna wear this for halloween”, you sighed to yourself.

 
“Curse you Chung Ae”, you pouted then started putting on the gloves.
After the gloves you put the clip-on earrings. They were surprisingly comfortable.
You straightened out the dress then twirled around make the dress beautifully twirl.

 
You opened the washroom door and twirled into your room.
“Hmm.. I need shoes with this costume”, you said thinking. “What does Princess Peach where?”, you tried remembering a picture of Princess Peach.

 
You rushed over to the computer and turned it on.
You clicked on the browser then quickly searched in Princess Peach.

 
“Pink heels ? Light pink to be exact”, you picked up your phone and texted Chung Ae.
We need to go to the mall and get light pink heels!
You put the phone down then stood up again and twirled around in your dress.

 
Umma came in and found you twirling around your room.
“Aww ! Are you wearing that for Halloween?”,  Umma’s voice reeled you back into reality.
You stopped twirling and started to blush.

 
You sat down on the bed quickly.
“Umma ! Knock please”, you hid your face
Umma laughed and closed the door behind her.

 
“Anything you need Umma-ah?’, you asked trying to change the subject.
“Nope. Just came up to check on you”, she sat down beside you.
There was a short silence.

 
“Soo.. ___-ah. Anyone catch your eye? Anyone who caught you on their hook? Anyone you wanna giv-”, “Umma”, you interrupted her before she made million more examples.
You both laughed.

 
“Nope..”, you lied. But Sehun popped in your mind then it switched to Chanyeol. You sighed.
“You can’t lie to me ___. I’ve been waiting for you to spill it. Is it Chanyeol or Sehun?”, Umma asked which caught you off guard.

 
“B-bwoh? W-who said I liked either one of them.”, you said trying not to stuttered but obviously failed.
“I can see how you are ___-ah. I gave birth to you. I should know how you are”, Umma said, immaturely poking your arm.

 
You sighed. “Who told you?”, you pouted.
“I have my sources”, Umma bumped shoulders with you.

 
“I don’t know who I actually like Umma.. There’s Sehun, where at first he was mean and cold but then later on he turned so nice and bubbly. He’s smart and is like the full package. He’s not afraid to do anything and then he just looks amazingly perfect. Then there’s Chanyeol.. he’s tall, smart and adorable. He was nice to me and defended me when Sehun or anyone else would say anything mean or insult me. His smile and his eyes are perfect. His deep voice just makes my insides melt. They’re both like the full package.”, you blurted out. You wanted to stop talking but once you started, you couldn’t stop expressing your feelings and letting out your thoughts.
 
You blushed at all the things you just confessed to Umma.
“I know how you feel. Like in high school when I met your.. Appa. I remember when he was the full package and then there was another guy who wa-”, “Oookaay-Okay Umma ! Nice story. No life story please”, you said sarcastically then laughed. Umma didn’t take that offensive or talking back but instead she laughed along.

 
“I’m just saying.. Pick the one who likes you for who you originally are. That’s how I ended up with your father. The other guy wanted me to change my style and everything and he was absolutely the opposite kind of guy I liked.”, you listened to what Umma said this time.
 
“Gomawo Umma. I’ll keep that in mind”, you grinned at her sympathetically.
Umma’s advice was really helpful.
“Good night. I'm gonna go to sleep. Really exhausted from work this morning.”, Umma yawned then stood up and kissed your head.

 
“Night Umma”, you waited till she left the room.
You went into the washroom to get changed then got ready to go to bed.
You dozed off pretty quickly since you were exhausted.
_______________________________________________________
I checked AFF right when I woke up and I noticed that 2 of my chapters were gone T^T Gonna do a double update today ! Comment if you read a chapter already.