Bad Morning

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

You woke up with the sun shining right in your face. It came from the balcony. 

You didn't even have blinds to cover the balcony. You had no idea how you could sleep at night with the window exposed like that.

You groaned. You turned to the side with your back facing the balcony.

You snuggled back into your blanket and started hearing a buzzing noise getting louder and louder.

You furrowed your brows and let out a big sigh.

You rolled out of your bed and zombie-walked to the balcony. There were 3 men mowing the lawn of the park and 1 man mowing the front lawn of the house.

"Aigoo..why now..", you rested your forehead on the cold window and closed your eyes.

You felt like you would fall asleep any minute now even if you were standing up. You slowly fell asleep standing up and drifted into dreamland.

You were at the edge of a cliff and you found yourself tilting slowly and falling down the endless hole.

You were expression-less. You then randomly felt yourself thud into something.

You woke up and found yourself on the floor, your head 2 inches away from the desk.

You tried getting up but felt a sharp a pain in your shoulder. "Ah-ow..", you groaned in pain.

You slowly got up and used all your strength to get up without using your hands.

You held on your left arm so it wouldn't swing around and cause more pain.

You slowly went down the stairs, watching your steps and saw Umma and Jong Yung getting ready to go to work.

"Good Morning _____ !", Umma smiled. Her smile suddenly fading.

"Why are you so tired looking?", Umma furrowed her eyebrows.

"M-my shoulder h-hurts..", you moved your arm slightly. You winced in pain.

"Omo..", Umma rushed over to you and carefully touched your arm.

You closed your eyes, scared if the pain would come back again.

But it didn't.

"Aigoo.. Ill call Mr.Choi and tell him to drive you to the doctor to get it checked arraso?", umma nodded her head .

You nodded your head . "Go back upstairs and rest on your bed. He'll be coming in 30 minutes", Umma grinned.

You slowly turned around went up the stairs. Umma watched you before going out the door.

You slowly sat down on your bed and slowly placed your arm on the bed. You grabbed your phone from the desk beside your bed.

You got 1 new message .

"Chanyeol", you whispered then grinned.

"Goood morninggg! ~ itss thee weeeekend! Theeee weekenndddddddd . Wooop wooop", he made all the words extra long.

You chuckled and started texting him back with one hand.

"Haha. Chanyeol, you happy bunny", you sat there thinking of what else toi say.

You started pressing some more buttons slowly. "... Hey are you busy today?", you finished typing and sent him the message.

You locked your phone and set it beside you. You looked around the room.

The bright light was shining in and made the blankness look colourful for some reason.

You felt a vibrate from the bed. You picked up your phone and checked the message from Chanyeol.

"Mianhe.. I'm busy today. I have to help my umma with.. Something. Heheh.", things started rushing through your mind on what he would need to help her on.

"With what ?", you asked him curious. "Something!", he responded nearly instantly.

"arraso. Have fun (;" He didn't respond after that.

You sighed then started cleaning the screen of your phone and got a phone call from the chauffeur.

"I'm coming", you told him right when you picked up the phone .

"arraso". You slipped your phone in your pocket and held onto your arm again.

You slowly made your way down the stairs and reached the front door.

You carefully lifted your hand down and opened the door. You spotted the limo in the front and made your way down the steps.

An unfamiliar looking man came out of the limo and opened the gate for you.

"I heard you injured your shoulder", he was busy opening the lock of the gate. You nodded slowly.

"You haven't seen me before right? My name is Mr.Kwon", he opened the gate and smiled at you.

You nodded and smiled back. He opened the limo door for you and you carefully got in.

Few seconds later you heard the engine roar and the car slowly drive out of the driveway. You looked through the tinted windows of the buildings passing by.

You carefully placed your arm on your lap and took your phone out of your pocket. You texted Cho Bae.

"Hi Chocho (: I miss you.. Are you busy today?", you sent the message and waited a few seconds for a reply.

"No", you raised a brow at her lack of enthusiasm. It was odd.

"Oh.. That's good ! Can I come over ? (: ", you waited nervously.

You felt a vibrate, you closed your eyes tightly getting ready to brace what she would say.

You opened the message then opened your eyes.

You heart dropped.

"No, you can't.", was all she said.

She didn't want you to come over. You felt tears starting to form but kept them in.

Your eyes started to sting then the car jumped up, making your arm shake.

You felt an intense pain in your shoulder. You winced then saw the doctors come into your view.

Mr.Kwon parked and you slowly opened the door.

"Thank you!", you yelled then slammed the door with most of your energy without hurting your shoulder.

You opened the door and went to the counter.

There was a pretty slim lady with long hair who looked like she was in her 20s.

Here name tag said Ms.Lee . She was on the phone.

She hanged up and looked up at you with sparkling big brown eyes. "Hello, how may I help you?", she smiled.

_______________________________________

Im sorry.. Sehun wont be in for a few chapters. just wait though ! There's drama coming your way c; its worth the wait.. i hope .. LOL Love you guys and the comments. Never fails to make me laugh (: Im glad how you guys are enjoying my fanfic ^__^ I really appreciate it ! SARANGHAE<3 I have an idea what to write next so the next chapter will be up soon-ish LOL