The Park

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

After 25 minutes you finally stopped crying and breathed deeply in and out to calm down your body. You rested my eyes in silence and you heard your stomach growl. You put an arm around your stomach, "aigoo.. I'm so hungry", you groaned.

You went downstairs to the kitchen and opened the fridge and took out the pot of ramen that you and Cho Bae made earlier. There was a bit more but you decided to eat it anyways since you were hungry.

You took the pot out and placed it on the stove. You the top left stove and heated up the ramen. Few minutes later the noodles got hotter and you turned off the stove.

You took a bowl from the cupboard and a pair of chopsticks. You scooped the remaining noodles in the bowl and you brang it over to the living room and sat down on the couch.

You the tv and started eating while you watched a drama, Heartstrings. You finished the noodles and went over to the kitchen to put it in the sink. You ran hot water over it and went upstairs.

You went into your room and sat on your bed with a blank look on your face. You looked at the time on your phone and it was 5:41 pm. "Whoa, time went by so fast", you whispered to yourself.

Then you spotted the blank piece of paper on the desk. You got off of your bed and walked over to the desk There was a slide out chair that came with the desk.

You slid the chair out and opened it. You placed it infront of the desk and sat down. You didn't have a pencil . You scrambled around your room trying to find a pencil.

Luckily there was a pencil hiding under the desk. You crouched down and picked it up. You sat down on the chair again and put your arms on the desks. Thinking of what kind of room you would really love.

Then you remembered that when you were little you drew a little dream room. You ran to the other corner of your room and opened a box that said "arts and old toys".

You went through your old colouring books and art projects. Then you found the dream room sheet in a folder. The folder had a name tag on it with your 6 year old writing that said "artz" in messy font.

You flipped through your old art drawings that were drawn in crayon and found the dream room in the back of the folder. You took it out and brang it to the desk and examined it.

It was also drawn in crayon. There was a square and a line that crossed the square. You were guessing that was the bed. The rest of the furniture was drawn really badly so you just gave up on guessing.

Then you heard a loud screaming and laughing from outside your room. You looked around your room and oddly just noticed the balcony. You beamed and ran over to it and opened the doors.

You found two fuzzy chairs and a small hot tub. You stepped onto the balcony and felt the fresh cool air hit your face. You closed your eyes and felt the wind brush your skin. ( LOL sorry.. Its so weirdly dramatic c: ) .

You closed your eyes and stood there for a few seconds. Then a loud laughter ruined the moment. " HAHAHA HYUNG-AHAHA. ", the voice laughed. You looked around yourself and you spotted a huge park .

"Omo.. When did that get there?", you asked yourself.

There was a big big park beside your house. It had a playground for kids, a basketball/tennis court, and a huge grass field .

You looked at the playground and there were tons of adorable kids on the swings and monkey bars.

You looked at the multiple spaces of the grass field and there were soccer practices and kids throwing a ball back and forth.

You then looked at the basketball/tennis court and there were 6 guys playing basketball, 2 guys resting and 4 guys playing tennis .

There was a guy with a baby face and a guy with dark black hair resting.

There was a guy with curly hair, 2 guys that had light brown hair and a guy with a long face playing tennis.

There was a guy with plump lips, a guy that had puffy cheeks, a guy with big bulging eyes, and 3 tall-ish guys.

"Wait.. Big cheeks? Light brown hair? Curly hair? Plump lips ?", you said to yourself curious of those super familiar words. You looked closely at the guy with plump lips. It was him !

You knew it was him. You guys were 30 cm apart from each other. You remembered his face perfectly.

"Is that.. Um . Sokun and his friends?", you mumbled to yourself. You couldn't clearly remember his name but tried to make it out in your head.

________________________________________________________

( Wooop ! Triple update :D )