Chen's Birthday

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

Long chapter ahead ! Going to a wedding today so I won't be updating till tomorrow maybe..  ): But Enjoy ! c; btw.. slight language warning :s

________________________________________

One week later.. ( Friday )

It was after school and everyone was at their lockers, including Sehun and Chung Ae.

From the side of your eye you saw someone jogging 'your' way.

You turned your head and saw Chanyeol coming towards you.

You ignored him and kept taking your things out of your locker.

You felt a big gush of wind behind you making your hair fly up a bit.

"Come on Sehun we gotta go ! Let's goooooooo ", Chanyeol said excitedly .

You looked at him curiously.

"Hi _____ ! Wanna come ?", he smiled.

"Go where?", you tilted your head. "Chen's birthday!", he exclaimed.

"Its Chens birthday?", you whispered to yourself.

"A-alright ! Sounds fun", you smiled.

 "C-can I come ?", Chung Ae asked from behind you.

"Sure !", Chanyeol beamed. "The more the merrier!", you guys laughed at the old line.

Sehun chuckled abit.

Sehun kept taking out his things without saying a word.

You and Chung Ae kept doing the same.

You heard clicking from behind you.

"Don't tell me", you growled quietly.

"Can I come ?", you heard an irritating voice behind you.

You turned around, Mi Hyuk.

"Uh.. Um-I-uh..", Chanyeol didn't know what to say.

"No", Sehun answered for him. You widened your eyes then looked at Sehun.

"Bwoh?", Mi Hyuk was offended.

"Did you ju-", "you heard me, I said . No", Sehun cut her off.

Mi Hyuk looked like she was about to lose it but calmed down.

"Oppa ! Don't be like this .. Please?", she tried using her aegyo.

Chanyeol looked like he was gonna barf.

It didn't work.

Sehun scoffed. "I can do a better aegyo than that", he slammed his locker and grabbed Chanyeol's arm.

You started panicking, you and Chung Ae didn't finish packing up yet.

"We'll wait for you in the front !", Chanyeol yelled while being dragged away.

You and Chung Ae quickly finished packing up and turned around.

You and Chung Ae turned around at the same time and found the 3 witches still standing there.

"Yah ! _____ ! Stay away from Sehun.", she demanded.

"YOU stay away from my brother !", Chung Ae defended you.

Mi Hyuk scoffed.

"Look at you Chung Ae, defending this little wimp. Oh ____. You need other little girls to help you defend yourself now?", Mi Hyuk said in a squeaky voice.

"Yah ! Back off you !", Chung Ae hissed through clenched teeth.

You widened your eyes. This was the first time you've ever seen Chung Ae like this. She was always usually so cheery. 

"Chung Ae let's go.", you didn't want a fist fight to start, especially here. In the hallway. In school.

You dragged Chung Ae away from them.

"Yeah ! You better run away you scaredy cats.", Mi Hyuk yelled.

"Shut up ! Is that the best you can d-", you covered Chung Ae's mouth.

She struggled to keep on talking. You and Chung Ae walked through the halls awkwardly. You felt lasers being shot at you from peoples' eyes'.

"Look at her. New and already starting fights.", "she's horrible", "who does she think she is". You heard nasty whispering about you and Chung Ae while walking to the front .

"Aigoo..", you closed your eyes from embarressment.

You guys finally reached the front and spotted the 12 of them talking and laughing.

You immmediantely went over to Chanyeol.

"Okay.", "arraso ! Let's go", Chanyeol yelled.

You ended up walking beside Chen and linking arms with Chung Ae.

"_____ . You came ?", he grinned. You smiled then nodded.

"Happy birthday !", you chimed. Chen laughed.

" Komawo", he smiled. You texted Jong Yung and Umma that you're going to be out for a friends birthday.

"Where are we going ?", you asked Chen after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"My house !", he smiled. "Oh", you laughed awkwardly.

You didn't know how to respond.

"We're just gonna hang out and stuff in the backyard or in the house . I don't need my birthday too fancy . Just with friends are great enough", he smiled.

You smiled back .

You guys reached his house. It was pretty big . But not as big as yours.

It was close to the size of your house except it was higher.

The guys opened the gate and piled up in the backyard.

"Omo, you have a nice house Chen", you looked around in awe.

He laughed. "Its alright. Your house is amazing !", he complimented.

You laughed. Some of the guys went inside to prepare some small snacks.

Most of them were jumping and playing on the big trampoline.

There was also an outdoor table with a cover over it so when it rains it won't get wet.

You and Chung Ae sat beside each other watching them play on trampoline.

They were singing and doing mini performances and contests. There were many laughes .

You laughed so hard that you were tearing up.

"Chung Ae-ah..", you whispered. "Yes?", Chung Ae turned her attention to you.

"Can I ask you a question? If you don't mind..", you asked.

"Sure ! What is it?", Chung Ae smiled.

"H-how come you, Sehun and Mi Hyuk hate each other so much?", you noticed Chung Ae instantly turned uncomfortable.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable !", you assured her.

"N-no.. Its okay! It was the past and you're curious right?", she smiled fakely.

You quickly grew even more curious.

"W-well.. Mi Hyuk and Sehun..", cutting off right there made your heart beat faster.

You weren't sure what she was gonna say.

What if they-. "Used to date", your eyes widened even wider than D.O if thats possible.

Your heart beated faster and faster when you constantly thought about it.

"B-bwoh? D-date?", you stuttered in disbelief.

Chung Ae sadly nodded.

"W-why is Mi Hyuk still.. You know?", you almost fell off your chair from leaning too much on the edge of it.

"W-well..", her voice cracked.

"Cause she's... I don't know ! She's mental !", Chung Ae almost lost it. 

 Sehun and Mi Hyuk were 14 and loved each other with all their hearts. Even if they were kids, they promised each other to be together forever Sehun wanted to do everything for her and so did Mi Hyuk. Sehun did everything Mi Hyuk wanted and made her happy. Bought her everything she wanted. Mi Hyuk and Chung Ae were like sisters. Mi Hyuk would do anything for Chung Ae to make her happy since Chung Ae was younger. She would also give her advice sometimes. Sehun and Mi Hyuk were together for about 2 and a half years. Every minute together, their love grew stronger. Sehun was the most happiest boy in Korea and felt like the luckiest. Mi Hyuk loved him more then anything. Their relationship felt perfect. Nothing could wreck their feelings for each other. Mi Hyuk had a perfect life. She was pretty, had an amazing boyfriend, trustworthy friends, no troubles, no problems. One day, Mi Hyuk's parents got divorced. She started breaking down and cried each day. She loved her father. Her father didn't do anything. Her mother was the one who was caught having an affair with some random guy. But she reversed the story and told Mi Hyuk something else so she wouldn't ger mad at her umma and leave her for her dad. Mi Hyuk got mad at her dad but the anger didn't last long. She forgave him for some reason. One day, Mi Hyuk suddenly felt like she needed to change. She wanted to change. She became cold, mean, disgusting, nasty. she ignored her boyfriend and made out with about half the guys in her school. Sehun was to lovestruck to notice her dumb actions. He was drawn to her like a little puppy. Even when she ignored him and pushed him away. He would come back like a boomerang. "Hyukkie Bear ! Let's go somewhere to eat for our anniversary!", Sehun hugged her from behind. "Yah ! Get off you disgusting leech. Some holding onto me like you're stuck to me like glue. You're so cheesy and annoying. Plus you're ugly like a beast. Get away. I don't need you in my life! ", Mi Hyuk pushed him off so hard that he fell to the ground. "B-bwoh..?", Sehun felt tears forming in his eyes. "W-what happened to u-us?", he choked on his tears. "Stop being such a stupid baby ! Stand up and be a man. You're so embarressing.", Mi Hyuk looked around in embarressment. "What's wrong with you? What happened to you? Why are you so cold and evil now ?! What happened to the bubbly, nice, sweet, kind, adorable Mi Hyuk! What changed you!", Sehun felt tears running down his cheek. "Shut up! You're so clueless Sehun ! You don't even know that I made out with half the guys in our school ?! I have a better boyfriend now ! He's buff and is the most popular guy in the school . Unlike you, you scrawny ugly stick.", she blurted out. Mi hyuk scoffed. "pabo. So dumb", she turned around and walked away. Leaving Sehun on the ground with a broken heart. "W-whats wrong with you.. M-mi Hyuk", more tears streamed down his face. That was the only time in his life he's cried like that.

        ( 1 year later )

"Sehunnie ! I'm sorry ! I didn't know what's gone over me ! Please forgive me sweetie. Please ! Ill do anything ! Just love me again! Please ", she begged Sehun while sobbing. She was holding onto his leg. "Get off me you disgusting pig. First you embarress me and break my heart and now you want me back ?! Think back to what you said and did to me. Would you take me back if I did that to you?!", Sehun growled. He shook her off his leg and slammed the door in her face. Leaving her sobbing infront of the door. Sehun leaned on the door breathing heavily. Ever since that happened Sehun's been cold and mean to every single girl. But gave special treatment to the girl he was progressing in developing feelings for. He naturally hated Mi Hyuk though. No special treatment intended for her. He didn't want to love anyone anymore. He didn't want to have that feeling of loving anyone anymore. Chung Ae started hating Mi Hyuk after everything happened. And for some reason Mi Hyuk wouldn't forget and move on. Even after how cold and mean Sehun's been to her after those years, she would never move on. -

 

You watched tears fall down from Chung Ae's eyes and soon stream of tears.

She turned her head away so no one would see and ask why she was crying.

Everyone was having too much fun and were screaming too loud so they didn't notice Chung Ae.

You patted Chung Ae's back then gave her a hug to comfort her.

"I-its okay C-Chung Ae", you felt like crying.

But you still couldn't believe they went out with each other.

You suddenly realized it was almost 6 pm.

"Hey Chen ! Can we have a sleep over ?", Xiumin yelled out.

Everyone started agreeing to the idea.

"Yeah! Can we ?", Luhan asked again.

"Sure . Fine !", Chen accepted.

Everyone started cheering. You and Chung Ae chuckled at their child-spirit.

Chung Ae started to get those crying hiccups.

Its a good thing Chen set some drinks earlier on the table. You grabbed a bottle of water and gave it to Chung Ae.

She quickly opened it and chugged it. She didn't want to make it obvious that she was crying.

You texted Umma and Jong Yung you'd be sleep over at a friends house.

                  {Later that night}

Chen pulled out dozens of blankets and pillows and you all slept in his humongus room.

You slept inbetween Chung Ae and Chanyeol.

Sehun slept in between Chung Ae and Luhan and Baekhyun slept next to Chanyeol.

Tao slept beside Kris and Lay slept next to Kris.

D.O slept inbetween Kai and Suho.

Chen slept on the bed with Xiumin.

Xiumin was begging Chen because he didn't want to have back pain the next day.

Before sleep time, everyone was talking and laughing with each other.

Chung Ae was talking to you .

While Luhan and Sehun were talking to each other.

They stopped for awhile then Sehun looked at his sister.

He widened his eyes a bit.

"C-chung Ae. Were you crying?", Sehun whispered to her but it was loud enough so you could hear it.

He found out something about Chung Ae before

After she cries she would have a faint wrinkle beside her right eye and it would last for about 10 hours.

"B-bwoh?! No I w-wasnt..", Chung Ae started panicking and so did you.

___________________________________________________

OH MY GOSH. THEY USED TO GO OUT ! DUNDUNDUN ~ ..  oh my gosh that was one long flashback.. LOOL ..rehgeryguheryu.. I love all you guys. I CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW I FEELLLL. T^T I love reading your guys' comments. I hope that made sense.. LOL. Whenever I see I get a 'new comment' I can't help but smile (': SARAANGHAEE<3