A Feast?

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

"Yeah ! We should .", Cho Bae chimed. You stood there hesitating.

You didn't know if umma and Jong Yung would let you.

Everyone was looking at you hoping you would say yes.

"Uh.. Sure !", you cracked a small smile.

"Then after we could all go to the bowling room or the mini theater to watch a movie !", Cho Bae added.

Sehun's eyes widened when he heard bowling then he whipped his head and looked at Chanyeol.

Then his eyes returned to the normal blank look. Chanyeol caught Sehun widening his eyes.

Chanyeol chuckled. You also caught Sehun widening his eyes too. You raised a brow.

"Sehun here, loves bowling.", Chanyeol explained. "Omo ! Really? I love bowling too", you found your hand touching his arm.

You blushed lightly. Sehun harshly shoved your hand off. You raised both of your brows.

"Yah ! Sehun. Just because that happened you don't have to be mean to other girls", Chanyeol awkwardly blurted out.

Sehun's eyes widened. He shoved his hands in his pockets and started walking towards your 'house'.

He didn't know where it was.

"Yah ! Do you even know where ______'s house is?", Chanyeol yelled out.

You and Cho Bae stood there awkwardly. Sehun stopped in his tracks and turned around.

"Aiissh, pabo", Chanyeol whispered to himself. You never knew he was this stubborn but you still believed he had a different side to him.

Sehun stood there and waited for you guys to walk to your house. You 3 started walking towards him.

Chanyeol went over to Sehun and started whispering things to him.

Sehun whispered something back and they kept doing that the whole way to your house.

You kept thinking about what Chanyeol said to Sehun. What did he mean by "that happened". You were so curious.

You wanted to know but since it was someone elses personal life, you didn't want to in.

You guys arrived infront of your house and the only surprised one was Sehun. His eyes were as wide as ever.

You opened the gate and let everyone go in first.

Only you and Chanyeol were standing outside the gate. "Do you really want me to carry you?", he warned you.

"Go ahead ! Would you really infro-", you got swept off your feet again.

Chanyeol was actually carrying you to the front door. Sehun looked back and glanced at you guys.

He had to admit, he was actually a bit jealous but only a tiny bit.

He scoffed, "what is this feeling ?", he asked himself in his mind.

He shook off the feeling and turned back to the front door.

There were about 7 steps to take to go up to the front door. Chanyeol carried you all the way to the front door.

The feeling of his arms carrying you made you get butterflies. You blushed when he put you down.

"Yah ! .. I didn't know you were actually going to .. ", you pouted. Chanyeol laughed.

You were kind of embarressed since Cho Bae and Sehun were watching.

You took the key out of your pocket and unlocked the door. Sehun's eyes got wide again and it was wider than when he saw the outside of the house.

You looked at Sehun and softly laughed. You guys took the bags to the kitchen and placed them on the counters.

You guys spent few minutes thinking of what to make . There was a long silence.

"Hey ! We should do a feast !", Chanyeol yelled breaking the silence.

"You already said that", you and Cho Bae said in unison. You guys all laughed.

Even Sehun laughed but it was just a small laugh.

Whoa, he smiled.

Atleast a little bit. His smile was so cute. Whenever he smiled his eyes would get smaller.

There was another silence.

You didn't notice that you were staring at Sehun.

You examined his features.

His eyes looked so beautiful. His face looked clear. His lips looked so perfect.

Sehun was looking outside the door to the backyard then he turned his head. He caught you looking at him.

You quickly gaze somewhere else and you felt your body stiffen a bit. You blushed lightly.

You had a feeling that Sehun was staring at you. Sehun's eyes slightly widened. He opened his mouth to say something.

"____", he called your name. The way he said your name gave you butterflies.

You looked at him and made eye contact. You tried not to grin.

His eyes were perfect.

"Hmmm?", you tried to act casual.

Chanyeol and Cho Bae looked at you and Sehun. "Aren't you that girl who bought us the icecream?", he asked you .

"Oh yeah ! I forgot all about the icecream thing", Chanyeol added.

"Umm.. I don't know. I think so?", you answered. You actually weren't sure.

You didn't look at their faces carefully. The only person you remembered was the guy with plump lips and Chanyeol.

"Ah. Arraso", he returned back to 'thinking'.

You raised a brow. "Komawo, For the icecream _____-ah !", Chanyeol smiled.

You bowed and everyone went back to thinking of something to make.

_________________________________

(Sorry it took so long for the double update... ): )