Invitation

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

UGGGHH. I hate it so much how I have so much homework/after school stuff so I have no time to write and update -.- It really bugs me by how slow i'm updating these days. I cannot wait till I get a 4 day weekend and then i'd be able to write during that asdfghjkl PREASE FORGIVE ME. JEBAL ): 
Alsoooo.. @DuBuLoVe005, read chapter and you'll find out (:
_____________________________
“Come on ! Come on ! Come on ____”, Chung Ae said while clinging onto your arm.
She suddenly squeaked. “I feel so excited for some reason . I don't know. I just- I just love surprise birthday parties!”, Chung Ae let go of your arm and twirled around on one foot.

 
You swore you heard twinkles or magical sounds emitting from Chung Ae while she was twirling.
Or maybe you just watch too many fantasy movies when you were little.
You giggled then continued taking out the necessary things to bring home and stuffed it into your backpack.

“What are we gonna do for his birthday?”, you asked Chung Ae.
A second after asking that question you remembered Suho texting you about it yesterday.
“We’re gonna go to Myeongdong and buy stuff for him. On Saturday is the real party, Tao is gonna distract Kris and drag him everywhere and then yeah”, Chung Ae explained.
“Oh”, you said, acting like you didn’t know.

 
“When we meet EXO in front, I wanna suggest going to the beach”, Chung Ae smiled to herself while leaning on her locker.
Your face was digged into your locker, double checking if you forgot anything.
“That’s a great idea!”, you said while closing your locker after zipping up your backpack.

 
You slipped your arms through the black straps of your backpack then linked arms with Chung Ae as the both of you made your way through the buzzing hallway and towards the packed front entrance.
“Which beach?”, you asked while trying to ninja through the mob of people without bumping into anyone.
“Either Muchangpo beach or Eurwangni”, Chung Ae replied, finally making it past the crowd.

 
You quickly pushed the door open, not bothering to check to see if anyone was standing behind it and then you heard a loud thud.
“Omo!” the two of you yelled in unison, rushing out to see what you had just hit. There, sitting on the ground was EXO’s happy virus.

 
“Chanyeol, are you alright?”, you rush to him and crouched down beside him to help him up.
Chanyeol groaned and rubbed his as he got up with your help.
“Mianhae Chanyeol. It was all my fault”, you frowned.
“Yeah, I’m alright. It’s not your fault, I’m the one to blame here for standing behind the door.”, he assured.
“No It’s my fault Chanyeol”, you argued back, furrowing your eyebrows together in worry that you hurt him.
“No it’s mi-”, he tried to bicker back, but was interrupted by Chung Ae,“Aww, look at you two quarrelling like a couple!”

 
You looked at Chung Ae trying to remind her that you and Sehun were going out.
“Oh oops! My bad, I forgot you and Sehun started going out.”, Chung Ae publicized, covering immediately after it slipped out.
“Bwoh?”, Chanyeol looked at you shocked with wide eyes.

 
You shot your eyes away once you saw Chanyeol’s reaction, feeling a bit guilty.
Chanyeol had clearly told you that he liked you and that was also before Sehun confessed to you.
“____ didn’t tell you?!”, Chung Ae asked Chanyeol, surprised.
Chanyeol kept his attention on you.
“..No”, he shook his head, looking a tad frustrated.
“Oh..”, Chung Ae looked away.

 
She knew that Chanyeol liked you and she thought that you’d already broke the news to him.
You were still looking everywhere else, besides Chanyeol’s eyes, you could feel him staring at you, waiting for an explanation, but you were still uneasy about making eye contact with him.
It felt like you and Chanyeol were in a separate world for a moment the loss of words being the barrier between you two.

 
A student trying to get out pushed the three of you, causing you to bump into Chanyeol’s chest. The collision reeled you back to reality.
“Oops sorry.”, Chung Ae apologized, pulling you and Chanyeol apart and out of the way so the girl could pass through.

 
“So.. How about we head towards the rest of EXO now?”, Chung Ae suggested.
You and Chanyeol both nodded mentally walking down the steep cement stairs, ignoring Chung Ae.
You saw EXO minus Kris and Chanyeol standing in a group in the field beside the school. .
You guys headed to EXO in single file. First you, Chanyeol then Chung Ae.

 
“Ayo wassup guys!”, you greeted them all courteously with a small smile and wave.
All of EXO turned their heads and put their attention on the three of you.
They looked at each other with a small smile on their faces.
“Annyeonghaseyo ____! Annyeonghaseyo Chanyeol! Annyeonghaseyo Chung Ae!”, they said and bowed in unity.
You three laughed then bowed back.

 
You skipped over to them then gave them all a quick warm hug.
The last person you hugged was Sehun, who obviously got a longer, warmer hug than the rest of the members.
“Ou~”, everyone said while looking at you and Sehun.
Chanyeol rolled his eyes then looked away not interested at all.

 
“Something wrong, Chanyeol?”, Baekhyun asked, feeling worried about his friend.
“No.”, Chanyeol said unconvincingly.
“Alright..”, Baekhyun said, not wanting to make his friend’s bad mood rise.

 
“What are we exactly doing for Kris’ birthday?”, you asked Suho.
Chung Ae who was behind you two, overheard. “We should go to Myeongdong and get supplies to celebrate it at the beach!”, Chung Ae recommended ecstatically.
Suho turned around hearing Chung Ae suggesting something that sounded like it involved the birthday party plan but of course he heard it clearly and knew who it was directed to.

 
“That’s a good idea!”, Suho smiled. “Which beach?”.
Chung Ae shrugged playfully. “I wanted to go to either Muchangpo or Eurwangni”.
“Both are great beaches!”, Suho said while thinking.

 
“Who has a coin?!”, he shouted out.
Lay pulled out a coin out from his pocket and held it up. “I do!”.
He walked over to Suho and handed him the coin.
Suho did a head bow with a warm smile on his face.

 
“Alright. This side is Eurwangni and this side is Muchangpo.”, Suho said while everyone crowded around him.
He flipped the coin while everyone stared at it attentively, watching it’s every flip until it landed in Suho’s palm.
The coin flipped 7-10 times. On the 8th flip you swear you saw heads.

 
“Looks like we’re going to Muchangpo!” Suho announced.
Everyone cheered.
You looked to your left and jumped when you saw Sehun suddenly standing beside you.
“Hey ____. You know your friend Cho Bae?”, Sehun said, reminding you of her.

 
“Yeah, what about her ?”, you asked, excited for some unknown reason. You wanted to know what Sehun was thinking.
“Perhaps you should invite her to come to Kris’ birthday party?”, Sehun proposed.
You gasped, not thinking of that before.

 
“Omo! That’s a great idea!”, you said while scrambling through your pocket to get your phone.
You dialed the chauffeur’s number then brought your phone to your ear.
“Hello?”, you spoke into the phone.
“Hello ____. It’s Mr.Kwon again. How are you?”, the man said over the phone.
“I’m good! How about you?”,you asked.
“Good. Is there anything you need?”.

 
“Can you help me pick up Cho Bae and bring her to Muchangpo beach tomorrow by 5PM sharp please?”, you asked politely.
“Of course, where shall I pick her up?” he asked.
“I’ll give Cho Bae a call and tell her to wait at her school”, you replied.

 
“Alright. What is the name of her school?”, Mr.Kwon asked.
You told him the name of her school then thanked him before hanging up.
“Cho Bae now..”, you whispered to yourself then dialed her number.

 
“____!”, Cho Bae chimed happily right as she picked up the phone.
“I miss you so much!”, she continued on before you could say anything.
“How are you ___?”
“How’s it going with Sehun and Chanyeol?”
“Are you with any one of them?”
She excitedly asked you a bunch of questions.

 
You laughed then thought for awhile.
“I miss you too! I'm good. They’re.. good. And.. Yeah.”, you blushed a bit answering the last question.
“Really?! Who?!”, Cho Bae asked.
You turned to look at Sehun then answered Cho Bae. “I’ll tell you later.”, you said with a smile.

 
“Arraso. So, what did you call for, ____?”, Cho Bae asked.
“Well one of my friends birthday party is tomorrow. His name is Kris and it’s actually a surprise. Are you free tomorrow?”, you explained to her.
“Yup!”, she answered. “Great ! Wanna come tomorrow?”, you asked.
“Of course I will !”, Cho Bae answered happily. “Yay!”, you answered with honest happiness.

 
“Mr.Kwon will come to the school to pick you up arraso! The party starts at 5”, you explained.
“Alright ! Where’s the party going to be ?”, Cho Bae questioned.
“Muchangpo beach! So get your beach gear ready”, you continued to explain.
“Arraso ! See you soon! Tell Sehun and Chanyeol I said hi”, Cho Bae said before hanging up.

 
You smiled then turned to Sehun, noticing that he was watching and listening to you for the whole time.
You chuckled when Sehun quickly looked away. “Cho Bae says hi.”, you said which brought his attention back.
He chuckled then put an arm around you and pulled you closer.
“Tell her I said hi back.”, he said with a smile on his face.
Chanyeol watched from the opposite end of the group and scoffed. He felt jealousy and anger boil inside of him.

---
“____! I can’t wait to meet your friend Cho Bae!”, Chung Ae enthused as you guys left the very last shop you had to go to in Myeongdong to buy the materials for Kris’ surprise birthday party. You guys bought new beach balls, water donuts, inflatable pool chairs and all those beach items.
“I can’t wait till you meet her too! You guys are going to get along great! She’s a wonderful friend and is also really nice”, you continued.

 
“Now I really wanna meet her!”, Chung Ae chuckled and you chuckled along.
Suddenly Sehun came beside you and put an arm around you.
Chanyeol saw and immediately looked away not wanting to see anymore of Sehun comfortably doing things that Chanyeol couldn’t do. He grabbed Baekhyun’s arm and lead him away from the group.

 
“Let’s go home.”, Chanyeol said with an expressionless face.
“O-okay.”, Baekhyun turned his head to look at the group one more time then frowned the further they got away from the group.

 
“yah ! Where’s Chanyeol and Baekhyun?!”, Suho said timidly and looked around everywhere.
Everyone immediately stopped what they were doing and looked around for Chanyeol and Baekhyun.
You started panicking once you heard that they disappeared.
At that very moment, Suho felt a vibration in his pocket.

 
He quickly took out his phone and checked the text that was sent to him.
“I wasn’t feeling well so I asked Baekhyun to accompany me home . I’m sorry if I made anyone worry. I’ll see you guys tomorrow at the beach.”, Suho read the text aloud so everyone could hear.

You sighed a sigh of relief and so did everyone else.
For the rest of the way home, all you could think of was why Chanyeol was acting so weird after he found out.
The guilt was building up on you and for some reason.. you couldn't do anything to stop it.
Well, you had probably to feel guilty since he liked you and you never told him.

---
“It’s Kris’ birthday ! His birthday ! His birthday birthday birthday~ !”, Chung Ae sang over the phone.
You put your phone on your shoulder and held it with your head while struggling to get changed into the proper clothing for the beach.

 
You took out a beach bag and stuffed in your towel, sunscreen, etc.
After doing that you went down the stairs with all your things and put them all on the living room couch while still on the phone.
“____? _____?!”,  Chung Ae shouted over the phone loudly.

 
You quickly grabbed your phone and put it back up to your ear. “Yes i'm here !”, you quickly said.
You heard Chung Ae sigh over the phone. “Okay, good.”.
You chuckled a bit then ran into the kitchen to get a drink.
You heard the doorbell ring right when you were about to pour your drink into the cup.

 
“Aish.”, you put down the bottle and ran to the front door with your phone still at your ear.
“Who could it be at this time?”, you whispered to yourself while running.
You opened the door.
You stood there shocked, excited and extremely happy all at the same time.

 
“Cho Bae?!”, a wide smile crossed your face.
“I’ll call you back Chung Ae!”, you quickly said then hung up.
“Cho Bae!”, you squealed, “You’re here!”, you grabbed her and pulled her in for a huge bear hug.
Cho Bae returned the bear hug, making the hug tight as ever.
“Oh my god i’ve missed you so freaking much!”, you felt your eyes starting to water.

 
“I missed you so much too!”, you could see Cho Bae also on the verge of tears.
“What are you doing here so early?!”, you asked excitedly.
“I couldn’t wait to see you so I asked him to pick me up earlier.”, Cho Bae explained then turned around and waved good bye to Mr.Kwon who was sitting in the drivers seat of the car with the passenger seats window rolled down.
He waved back then drove away.

 
You squealed of joy. “I can’t wait until you meet my new friend, Chung Ae ! She’s Sehun’s sister and my new close friend”, you smiled.
“Omo! Speaking of Sehun.. who are you with?”, Cho Bae said while wiggling her eyebrows.
You felt a pang in your heart. She reminded you of the old days when she used to always do that when talking about a boy.

 
You shuffled your feet then looked down at the ground. “Sehun..”, you mumbled.
“What?”, Cho Bae queried, hearing you the first time but wanted you to say it louder and prouder.
“Se..Se..Sehun!”, you said happily.
“Omomomo!”, Cho Bae squealed excitedly then held hands with you and jumped up and down.
You laughed and jumped along.

 
“You have to tell me everything!”, Cho Bae said.
“I will ! After Kris’ birthday ! I have a lot of people to introduce you to.”, you smiled brightly.
Cho Bae smiled excitedly. “I can’t wait!”, she jumped of joy.
You laughed happily then closed the front door.
__________________________
@DuBuLoVe005 (continued message LOL) I've actually thought of Cho Bae coming back since she was in my foreword and I need to find more opportunities so she comes back and this was a great chance ^^
 
Oh btw.. Sorry if this chapter TT^TT